FA Cup Final - Chelsea 2-1 Liverpool

153 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

It's amazing how good Cech has been ever since AVB left, we were all wanting Cech out, he was making a mistake every game. Now he has saved our arses when it has come in the time of need, fucking legend he is.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Di Matteo: "AVB should get some credit as well because he started our run in the FA Cup."

I <3 this man.

Mata mentioned that before the game too and about that, would AVB be getting a medal??

Those who missed the changing room footage: apparently they're going to show it all again on Monday at 7.30pm so make sure you catch it

Changing room?!

have to catch it! (sounds bad... but i dont care!!!)

This cup was landed in a less dominating fashion than I liked but given our hectic schedule in the last few weeks, our injured important players and our first 60' of this match we totally deserve it. Some might not like the controversy that would surely ensue from Pool's disallowed goal but I enjoy it. It's like rubbing salt into their already pathetic season :D.