Spike

AND LETS ME TELL YOU ALL SOMETHING. MOST OF THE PALESTINIANS IN 1948 WERE NOT PUSHED OUT OF THEIR HOMES. THEY RAN AWAY IN FEAR! THE ONES WHO DID STAY ARE TODAY ISRAELIS MUSLIM AND ARE GRATEFUL FOR THAT. THERE IS RACISM GOING ON IN THE STREET BUT NOTHING TOO SERIOUS BETWEEN THE ISREALI MULSIM TO THE JEWISH ISRALIES. THEY LIVE A VERY GOOD LIFE UNLIKE THE SIDE WHO CHOSE TO RAN AWAY. I KNOW A LOT OF ARABS. A LOT OF MY FRIENDS HAVE ARAB FRIENDS. FOOTBALL IN ISRAEL IS JEWS AND ARABS TOGETHER. The PALESTINAINS COULD HAVE CHOSEN TO LIVE THIS WAY AND THEY JUST MADE IT WORSE OVER THE YEARS.

Come on, people. Can we not keep this respectful? We were having a good discussion. No need for it to drop to this level.

Great information.

When looking at the history, like you said there is nothing we can do now, you can't undo it.

So far it really doesn't look like there is going to be any solution anytime soon.

I think Hamas and the other terrorists organizations are by far the biggest problem for both sides. There is NEVER going to be peace with this much hate from both sides (although the hate is really strong within the hearts of the Palestinians, both because of Hamas and the situation itself).

Like you, I don't see a solution anytime soon. I don't believe in the solution of two states and I think that if it happens it will only be temporary. I think the only possible solution is for the two sides to coexist. Trust me you don't know how hard that is for me to say because that is practically treason in my country, but it's reality.

http://rt.com/op-edge/israel-palestine-peace-us-settlements-491/

Once again, you are telling the truth, see above.

These lands are already occupied, I meant that we do not occupy any more additional land.

In fact have u heard of this ? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel%27s_unilateral_disengagement_plan

Idiot is the one who sired you !

You are...

Come on, people. Can we not keep this respectful? We were having a good discussion. No need for it to drop to this level.

Like you, I don't see a solution anytime soon. I don't believe in the solution of two states and I think that if it happens it will only be temporary. I think the only possible solution is for the two sides to coexist. Trust me you don't know how hard that is for me to say because that is practically treason in my country, but it's reality.

I agree. I think we can co-exist like we do nowadays with the Israeli Muslims who were not a long time ago called Palestinians. ATM, the PEOPLE of Israel want peace, most of them. The problem is we have got a bad government (wants peace in general but not willing to do anything sharp since there are SO MUCH economical and social problems in ISRAEL) and the Palestinians have got no leadership and even worse ideals towards peace.

AND LETS ME TELL YOU ALL SOMETHING. MOST OF THE PALESTINIANS IN 1948 WERE NOT PUSHED OUT OF THEIR HOMES. THEY RAN AWAY IN FEAR! THE ONES WHO DID STAY ARE TODAY ISRAELIS MUSLIM AND ARE GRATEFUL FOR THAT. THERE IS RACISM GOING ON IN THE STREET BUT NOTHING TOO SERIOUS BETWEEN THE ISREALI MULSIM TO THE JEWISH ISRALIES. THEY LIVE A VERY GOOD LIFE UNLIKE THE SIDE WHO CHOSE TO RAN AWAY. I KNOW A LOT OF ARABS. A LOT OF MY FRIENDS HAVE ARAB FRIENDS. FOOTBALL IN ISRAEL IS JEWS AND ARABS TOGETHER. The PALESTINAINS COULD HAVE CHOSEN TO LIVE THIS WAY AND THEY JUST MADE IT WORSE OVER THE YEARS.

Well I hate to say but, it's not like not running away in fear is much of an option.. "ran away in fear" is not so far from "pushed out".

Well I hate to say but, it's not like not running away in fear is much of an option.. "ran away in fear" is not so far from "pushed out".

It is and I explained why. The ones who stayed were simply (most) not kicked out. They just became under the Israeli territory and they live peacefully until now and again its most, there are exceptions,

I am sorry. But you apparently not aware of EVERYTHING and even got some stuff wrong. The Palestinians WERE genuinely offered land to live in peacefully. Not once but twice. The Peel Commission of 1936-1937, formally known as the Palestine Royal Commission, was a British Royal Commission of Inquiry set out to propose changes to the British Mandate for Palestine following the six-month-long Arab general strike in Mandatory Palestine. It was headed by Lord Peel.

On 11 November, 1936, the commission arrived in Palestine to investigate the reasons behind the uprising. It returned to Britain on 18 January 1937. On July 7, 1937, it published a report that, for the first time, recommended partition.[1]Although initially endorsed by the government, it was condemned by the Arabs. ( The Arabs were given in that a much bigger territory and no Arab had to move since they didn't live in any part that the Jews lived in.)

The land is NOTall theirs. It's NOT like someone came into your house, said it was his now and then offered to give you the living room back and said you're being unreasonable for taking it BECAUSE no Arab lived in the places where most Jew immigrants lived. Maybe it was named as a land of Palestine but they didn't have a country. Palestine was a dead space back then. The Jews built cities out of nothing on the shore while most Arabs lived on the mountain.

You SKIPED a very important subject which is:

The United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine was a plan for the future government of Palestine. The Plan was described as a Plan of Partition with Economic Union which, after the termination of theBritish Mandate, would lead to the creation of independent Arab and Jewish States and the Special International Regime for the City of Jerusalem. On 29 November 1947, the General Assembly adopted a resolution recommending the adoption and implementation of the Plan as Resolution 181(II).[2]

Part I of the Plan contained provisions dealing with the Termination of the Mandate, Partition and Independence. The Mandate would be terminated as soon as possible and the United Kingdom would withdraw from Palestine no later than the previously announced date of 1 August 1948. The new states would come into existence two months after the withdrawal, but no later than 1 October 1948. The Plan sought to address the conflicting objectives and claims of two competing movements: Arab nationalism and Jewish nationalism, known as Zionism. Part II of the Plan included a detailed description of the proposed boundaries for each state.[3] The Plan also called for Economic Union between the proposed states, and for the protection of religious and minority rights.

The Plan was accepted by the Jewish Agency, but rejected by the Arab League.[4]

(This was done by THE UN. BY THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY!!)

Immediately after adoption of the Resolution by the General Assembly, the Civil War broke out.[5] The partition plan was not implemented.[6] (This rejection I can understand since the state was separated equally and they deserved most of it. They should have accepted the British plan in 1937 but they refused. They could have got most of Palestine and have independence but they didn't. Israel were passionate for a country and they got it in 1948, the Arabs hated it and attacked. In result they lost a lot of their land.

And one more thing: You wrote there that the Brits helped the Jews with immagration??? If you did, you got it all wrong. It was very hard for Jews to get into Israel. A lot were taken to prison in Cyprus. They cheated their way in, seeking for a place to live.

Those were NEVER genuine proposals because the terms were ones that everyone knew the Arabs cannot and would never accept. At the time it was all Arab land. Even the Jews living there were Syrian Jews just like the ones living in Lebanon and today's Syria. And even if they did, it would not have made any difference what so ever because the Zionist target has always been and still is from the Laytani river to the Suez canal as clearly stated by various Zionist leaders throughout the past century.

As for the British helping with the immigration, that is a fact. The British endorsed the Zionist plans of Jewish immigration to Palestine and did everything in their power to make it happen.

Balfour_declaration.jpg

How else would the number in Palestine increase exponentially from 1919 when the British first occupied the land till 1948.

Ran away in fear? :lol: Come on, we're having a promising intelligent discussion here, let's not insult anyone's intelligence ;)

I live next to Palestinian refugee camp. There are people there who still have the keys to their houses in Palestine! They've passed it down from generation to the next. It's absolutely heart-breaking and quite frankly delusional as their houses are most likely been destroyed. But that doesn't sound to me like people who ran away in fear.

Ran away in fear? :lol: Come on, we're having a promising intelligent discussion here, let's not insult anyone's intelligence ;)

I live next to Palestinian refugee camp. There are people there who still have the keys to their houses in Palestine! They've passed it down from generation to the next. It's absolutely heart-breaking and quite frankly delusional as their houses are most likely been destroyed. But that doesn't sound to me like people who ran away in fear.

Perhaps, he meant run away in fear of being killed by the Jews ?

Those were NEVER genuine proposals because the terms were ones that everyone knew the Arabs cannot and would never accept. At the time it was all Arab land. Even the Jews living there were Syrian Jews just like the ones living in Lebanon and today's Syria. And even if they did, it would not have made any difference what so ever because the Zionist target has always been and still is from the Laytani river to the Suez canal as clearly stated by various Zionist leaders throughout the past century.

As for the British helping with the immigration, that is a fact. The British endorsed the Zionist plans of Jewish immigration to Palestine and did everything in their power to make it happen.

Balfour_declaration.jpg

How else would the number in Palestine increase exponentially from 1919 when the British first occupied the land till 1948.

They should have made the compromise.

They should have made the compromise.

You need to understand that it's not right to say that " the Zionist target has always been and still is from the Laytani river to the Suez canal as clearly stated by various Zionist leaders throughout the past century."

It's not all the Zionist. Fact is they agreed to a plan that would give them only 20 precent of the land. They weren't planning to conquer that later, the war resulted in that. You can now argue and say that they would but I think they wouldn't.