Spike

Therefore, to end it, we all need to heil now ? :clown:

Listening to an argument and understanding why people say things before calling them 'retards, bourgeous, political correctness claims, laughable, idiots' will go a long way in my book. In others books as well: Instead of fostering the inability to use one’s understanding without guidance from another: dare to listen, think and question your opinions.

The other party might just have a point.

Come on 19,

however you call it, this world is full of haters. Haters are among Muslims, Christians,Jews...

The bottom line: One should not be punished because he shows a sign, salutes anything.

Don't you know that Politics and Football shouldn't be mixed?

Again, being against the state of Israel does not mean you are an anti-Semite!

Simply not condoning their expansive activities in Palestina or regarding those actions illegitimate is not anti-semitism. However, it is a troubled debate...

The bottom line: One should not be punished because he shows a sign, salutes anything.

Well that's a bit of a grey area. If it entices violence and hate crime, then it should be (not talking Anelka here) because the sign/salute in itself is provocation.

Isn´t it funny, most of these idiotic stories always come out of UK.

Are folks in this melting pot society programmed not to say anything anymore, not to express themselves freely..,etc.

Pretty soon, all you tea drinkers gonna wear Jewish stars on your foreheads.

This ain't about freedom of expression. You're not free to falsely shout 'fire' in a crowded cinema. Not all words and gestures are permissible.

Who is entitled to tell me what I should or can say ?

Where is the limit & who decides whom we can salute & whom not ?

Pretty soon, the black folks won´t allow us to high 5 ? LOL.

Who is entitled to tell me what I should or can say ?

Where is the limit & who decides whom we can salute & whom not ?

Pretty soon, the black folks won´t allow us to high 5 ? LOL.

Common decency would be a start. You CAN openly declare your hatred for jews or any other group of people, you're still the scum of the earth.