Spike

That's the thing though I'm not comparing Nazism and Islam, that would be ridiculous. That doesn't mean that both Nazis and Muslims can't have the same sentiments towards jews.

When I went to school mate, in history class our Maroccan classmates often left the classroom when we were being taught about WW2 and the holocaust, simply denying it. It was merely a remark on your comment that comparing nazis and muslims on their view on jews is laughable. Ofcourse the ideologies can't be compared, nazism isn't even a religion.

By now you should understand I'm against all forms of hate and intolerance, be it hatred towards jews, hatred toward muslims or hatred toward western society.

With all due respect, the many salafists in my coutry trying to spread the sharia, publicly denouncing democracy, calling western woman whores on the street isn't exactly helping people's views on muslims, even though they're salafists, not real Muslims, but the majority of the population don't see the difference.

Ah, you see here is where you run over some of the grey areas and confuse some of the entangled issues I mentioned before, my friend. There is a HUGE difference between Nazism and the "sentiments of Muslims towards Jews" as you put it. Nazi principles are, by nature, racist. Nazis hate Jews because their ideology implies it.

The animosity from a large part of the Muslim world towards Zionists sprouts from political roots; namely the Palestinian cause. The occupation of Palestine in 1948 was (has been, and still is) so brutal that naturally it became the number one cause for all the people in the region. A region where the Islamic religion happens to be predominant. There are two million Christians in Lebanon (about half the population) and the vast majority of them are anti-Zionists. Same applies to the 8 million Christians in Egypt and 3 million in Syria. Islam has nothing to do with antizionism and it certainly has nothing to do with antisemitism. In fact, like I mentioned before, Jews and Muslims always got along very well throughout history.

Jews always coexisted peacefully in all the Islamic states. Even when the Umayyads where kicked out of Andalusia (Spain and Portugal) by Christians, the Jews came back with them to the Arab world. Till the 1940s, the Jewish populations lived peacefully in all the Arab countries. As far as I know, they were never prosecuted by Muslims at any stage. I can tell for certain in my country, Lebanon, that the Jews were never part of any of our many civil wars. They lived in Lebanon in peace next to Muslims and Christians up until the Israeli invasion of Lebanon in 1982 at which point the vast majority of them either left for Europe or Israel. Now only an estimated 3000 Jews lives in Lebanon.

Is there people in the Muslim world who confuse Zionism with Judaism and hate Jews? Of course there is. This area unfortunately suffers of a serious lack of education. So where does Islam come into the equation? Well that's through something called "Jihad" which literally means work. Jihad compels all Muslims to work for the good of the "Umma" or nation and fight against its enemies, in this case Israel (though lately the "enemies" of the nation has become a matter of perspective). That's why conservative Muslims have taken the spot light in the fight against Israel in the middle east. Though, even that is down to global and regional political reasons. Up until the 90s, the forces and parties fighting against Israel were sectarian parties like the Lebanese communist party, the Palestinian Fateh, the Asad regime...etc. It was the backing, arming and funding of the US and the KSA that catapulted the Muslim extremists to the front lines.

I probably went on for too long there and told you stories you probably don't care about, I apologize. But the point I'm trying to make is, though, that Islam has very little to do with the principle and causes of antizionism and it has even less to do with confusion between antizionism and antisemitism, that is due mainly to the racist nature of Israel (at least on the surface). So, even though I completely understand where you are coming from and why it would seem to you this way, but even saying that "both Nazis and Muslims have the same sentiments towards Jews" is not only incorrect but reeks of ill-informed stereotypes and, forgive me if I am too harsh, even a similar type of racism to the one you are trying to oppose here.

This ain't about freedom of expression. You're not free to falsely shout 'fire' in a crowded cinema. Not all words and gestures are permissible.

If you mean that he shouldn't be doing it on a football field then I couldn't agree more. But if you mean in general, then that is an issue of freedom of speech. It is an anti-Ziosnism/anti-establishment gesture just like any other political gesture.

If you mean that he shouldn't be doing it on a football field then I couldn't agree more. But if you mean in general, then that is an issue of freedom of speech. It is an anti-Ziosnism/anti-establishment gesture just like any other political gesture.

. A racist Gesture isn't okay.

Talk WHEN YOU REALLY UNDERSTAND! GET OUT OF HEREE

Are you gonna tell us about your jewish killings in Palestine ?

http://thecepr.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=115:illegal-israeli-settlements&catid=6:memos&Itemid=34

Educate yourself, read & then come back, you have got two hours.

http://thecepr.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=115:illegal-israeli-settlements&catid=6:memos&Itemid=34

You are pathetic!! You think it's so easy?!! CLEAR AS DAY !1 THERE IS MUCH GOING ON IN ISRAEL!! THERE IS A HUGE CONFLICT!! IF YOU BLAME IT ALL ON THE JEWS, NOT ONLY YOU ARE RACIST, YOU ARE ALSO WRONG. GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU CUNT

YOU KNOW WHAT I AM READY. YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU know about Israel, what is going on in this country.

I told you to take two hours, please read it, then we may continue.

You need to understand that I know Israel has a big part on why this conflict started but what YOU need to understand is that the Palestinians (most of them) have a bigger part on why the conflict started.

You need to understand that I know Israel has a big part on why this conflict started but what YOU need to understand is that the Palestinians (most of them) have a bigger part on why the conflict started.

http://jewishvoiceforpeace.org/content/why-are-american-jewish-groups-so-intent-defending-illegal-israeli-settlements-and-other-hum

Two more hours of education, just for you, take your time & I will see you around 1 p.m.