Spike

@bushman, stop stiring up Hanrar. It's obvious it's a sensitive issue for him, so stop

http://jewishvoiceforpeace.org/content/why-are-american-jewish-groups-so-intent-defending-illegal-israeli-settlements-and-other-hum

Two more hours of education, just for you, take your time & I will see you around 1 p.m.

Come to Israel. I will take to some interesting lectures. The Palestinians has a big role in developing this conflict to what it is today. We could have lived together.

@bushman, stop stiring up Hanrar. It's obvious it's a sensitive issue for him, so stop

http://jewishvoiceforpeace.org/content/why-are-american-jewish-groups-so-intent-defending-illegal-israeli-settlements-and-other-hum

Two more hours of education, just for you, take your time & I will see you around 1 p.m.

Come to Israel. I will take to some interesting lectures. The Palestinians has a big role in developing this conflict to what it is today. We could have lived together.

Lies & more lies !

Wake up. First see him starting it, then see his accusations & insults !

Sensitive issue??? I hate anti-semitics. It's not an issue. It's obvious I will hate a fucking racist.

Therein lies my point. haranr is upset and you are exasperating the situation.

Should I not be upset if this lowlife calls me racist & a cunt ?

You should but he has every right to be upset by what you are saying also. It goes both ways. I suggest this all ends now otherwise warnings may have to be handed out. I'm being lenient so take advantage.

You should but he has every right to be upset by what you are saying also. It goes both ways. I suggest this all ends now otherwise warnings may have to be handed out. I'm being lenient so take advantage.

Ok I accept your wish. Please just follow this thread & see who started it. I am not interested in replying to him, as I pointed it.

If insults are accepted here, then you are not doing your job, I feel.

Ok I accept your wish. Please just follow this thread & see who started it. I am not interested in replying to him, as I pointed it.

If insults are accepted here, then you are not doing your job, I feel.

Well it's either that or I give harnar a warning for abusive behaviour and you a warning for racism. You have offended him and he has offended you. Your call, warning or leniency.

Where do you see racism in my postings ? Does the truth hurts ?

Likve you ever have been to any of the places and you know the truth lol. and also at a conflict of more than 60 years, there cant be no "truth". both sides made errors and faults and both are at fault for the situation they are in. blaming one side is just plain dumb or anti-zionist/anti-muslim call it whatever you want. there are always 2 sides to a story. why dont you bring up the tons and tons of rocket attacks towards israel? or the bombs towards israel? because the truth hurts you, to see, that both are at fault? why dont you bring up Hamas, a group who was voted in a democratic way? and so on and so on. but its modern nowadays to scream fuck israel and fuck zionist. as it is modern nowadays to say 9/11 was an inside job and so on. conspirac theories are the Zeitgeist of our time at the moment and people made a hell of money with it. and anti-zionism is the modern way to hide (often, not always) anti-semitism. Israel is in a special situation, all neighbors are their enemies and they are 24/7 in fear of attacks. but most people cant understand it, because they are not involved in this situation, beside sitting at their pc or TV and watchiing it and making up their mind afte rwatching 1 conspiracy film or reading one article.

Obviously you two can't discuss this calmly and respectfully, so please just leave the discussion where it is and agree to disagree. I appreciate that you each have your own take on the matter, but this is a football forum after all and there is no need to fight over politics.

Likve you ever have been to any of the places and you know the truth lol. and also at a conflict of more than 60 years, there cant be no "truth". both sides made errors and faults and both are at fault for the situation they are in. blaming one side is just plain dumb or anti-zionist/anti-muslim call it whatever you want. there are always 2 sides to a story. why dont you bring up the tons and tons of rocket attacks towards israel? or the bombs towards israel? because the truth hurts you, to see, that both are at fault? why dont you bring up Hamas, a group who was voted in a democratic way? and so on and so on. but its modern nowadays to scream fuck israel and fuck zionist. as it is modern nowadays to say 9/11 was an inside job and so on. conspirac theories are the Zeitgeist of our time at the moment and people made a hell of money with it

Of course both made mistakes, but you can't say that both are at fault because you would be confusing the cause with the reaction and equating the victim with the oppressor. You can't look at the situation with the eyes of today and ignore the reasons that lead to things being how they are.

Of course both made mistakes, but you can't say that both are at fault because you would be confusing the cause with the reaction and equating the victim with the oppressor. You can't look at the situation with the eyes of today and ignore the reasons that lead to things being how they are.

well, they had the opportunity at first, to get a lot of land. they refused it, started wars, lost the wars and lost more territory. you can also ask the question, if a nation, who lost 6 million people (would equate like 10% of Englands population) hasnt got the right to get an own contry, on the old place where they have been living 1000 of years ago and got driven out of it. Israel aint it fault that they are defending themselves and won the wars against all the coutnries they had one. and they also arent at fault that Hitler tried to kill all of them, arent they? I think that if your nation would be in this sort of situation, you also would have watned a country, where you can reunite with your fellow man and so on, dont you? especially when a lot of refugees, who tries to go other countries after the WW 2 were just send away like animals.

http://antiwar.com/blog/2013/10/17/illegal-israeli-settlement-construction-rose-by-70-in-2013/

Illegal settlements condemned by the whole world, but the Jews keep building, why ? See above.

well, they had the opportunity at first, to get a lot of land. they refused it, started wars, lost the wars and lost more territory. you can also ask the question, if a nation, who lost 6 million people (would equate like 10% of Englands population) hasnt got the right to get an own contry, on the old place where they have been living 1000 of years ago and got driven out of it. Israel aint it fault that they are defending themselves and won the wars against all the coutnries they had one. and they also arent at fault that Hitler tried to kill all of them, arent they? I think that if your nation would be in this sort of situation, you also would have watned a country, where you can reunite with your fellow man and so on, dont you? especially when a lot of refugees, who tries to go other countries after the WW 2 were just send away like animals.

No nation has the right to displace others, steal their land.

No nation has the right to displace others, steal their land.

You started it, by claiming the "JEWS" did that, do that' think that. You have no clue once again and you are obviously offending all the Jewish people.

We do have a racist Jewish population here in Israel but they are a small part. Israel has gone in the wrong way sometimes but so as the Palestinian people if not more!

And just to be clear! Almost EVERY nation displaced other and "stole" got territory in a war that in this case the other side started.

http://antiwar.com/blog/2013/10/17/illegal-israeli-settlement-construction-rose-by-70-in-2013/

Illegal settlements condemned by the whole world, but the Jews keep building, why ? See above.

The settlements are WRONG! I agree with you.

But the articles that you are reading are absolutely not objective .