Spike

8 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

I would rather argue with a used toilet paper than racists' defenders and admirers. That's how disgusting I find them.

Left wing extremist - "He killed him because he was black:" 

Rational moderate - "Really? Is there anything proving that?" 

Left wing extremist - "He's a white cop!" 

Rational Moderate - "But that doesn't prove he killed him because he was black?"

Left wing extremist - "He's had priors against minorities as well!"

Rational Moderate - "He's also had lots of priors against white people too though."

Left wing extremist - "This is all Trumps fault"

Rational Moderate - "How is it only his fault? This happened in a completely democratic state under a completely democratic mayor & governor? And police brutality has been happening since the 1950s?" 

Left wing extremist - "You're just a racist!"

Rational Moderate - "How does that make me racist? You are creating a false narrative that every bad thing is automatically racist? This false narrative will continue to oppress African Americans until there is massive police reform." 

Left wing extremist - "Racist!" 

Rational Moderate - "Was there any evidence of Derek in the past explicitly using the N-word on multiple occasions or other racial derogatory marks?"

"Left wing extremist - "Sorry. I don't talk with racists."

Ladies and gentlemen. The "progressive" left. 

47 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Aye that is the problem. 

We go through all this hard work to stay at home and what not, and just like that it can be thrown backward. 

Let's hope not and that this virus is over. 

Let me ease your mind with this clip then. In the horror of a pandemic and surrounded by sickness and death these nurses and doctors still find time to practice and upload dancing videos?

They say the hospitals are overwhelmed, they are so busy they dont know how to tackle this pandemic. One look at these vids and many many others from around the world will ease your mind mate.

26 EU countries combined population 747 million and 34 500 Covid deaths. UK population 68 million 39 000 deaths.
Well done Johnson, you can go and hide again now after Operation Defend Cummings.

I am pretty sure that your stat is wrong. Italia has 33k deaths, Germany has 8600 deaths and sweden has 4k deaths.Your stat can't be true

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

A rational that doesn't see how racist Trump's rhetoric and lack of leadership leads to all this. A moderate that defends racists.

Stop the gaslighting. You are fooling no one.

So you agree you're an extremist. 

Cheers. :lol:

24 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I am pretty sure that your stat is wrong. Italia has 33k deaths, Germany has 8600 deaths and sweden has 4k deaths.Your stat can't be true

Yeah completely off stats. Even EU population. 

Being against racism is extremism for Moroccanblue, who has been defending racists for pages now.

Every time you post TC hits a new low.

It's very easy to call someone racist than to defend you argument. Red herring and far left ideology goes hand in hand, as you've beautifully demonstrated.

You're incapable of having an argument without dishing out fallacies. So I'll end how I started, You and Vesper are boring. 

Being against racism is extremism for Moroccanblue, who has been defending racists for pages now.

Every time you post TC hits a new low.

How has he been defending racists? I don't see it. 

6 minutes ago, manpe said:

How has he been defending racists? I don't see it. 

Meh, he and Vesper are the epitome of far left progressive hostility. "If you disagree with me than you are racist mentality." They've both demonstrated it beautifully on multiple occasions. They shouldn't be taken seriously. 

Just now, 11Drogba said:

What should he do for you to see it?

"The elected officials who matter most in reforming police departments and the criminal justice system work at the state and local levels. Its mayors and county executives that appoint most chiefs and negotiate collective bargaining agreements with police unions. - Barack Obama 

Minnesota  = Democratic Senator, Governor, Mayor, and Police Force 

Guess that means Obama is a racist or uncle tom then? You absolute buffoon. 

3 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

What should he do for you to see it?

What he's been saying is that it's not been proven that the crime was racially motivated, which is not a false statement, investigation is still ongoing. However I agree that there is a high probability race played a part.

Just now, manpe said:

What he's been saying is that it's not been proven that the crime was racially motivated, which is not a false statement, investigation is still ongoing. However I agree that there is a high probability race played a part.

Finally, a rational individual!

I want to see a background check. Especially if he's ever used the N-word explicitly or other derogatory racial remarks. Much better indicator of racist intentions. 

4 minutes ago, manpe said:

When the same guy also posts Ann Coulter's tweets and says Trump has nothing to do in all this, then his intentions are clear to me.

Finally, a rational individual!
I want to see a background check. Especially if he's ever used the N-word explicitly or other derogatory racial remarks. Much better indicator of racist intentions. 

I see your point but not every racist says the n word. You can't also see what he thinks in the inside. He may think racially but because of his job does not say it out loud. I also doubt that he will say in court that he is racist.

11 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

When the same guy also posts Ann Coulter's tweets and says Trump has nothing to do in all this, then his intentions are clear to me.

If that's what led to your conclusion thanks for yet again proving my point. 

9 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I see your point but not every racist says the n word. You can't also see what he thinks in the inside. He may think racially but because of his job does not say it out loud. I also doubt that he will say in court that he is racist.

Every single police force, when there is suspicion of a hate crime, must take the Mark Fuhrman approach. Police reform in general is an issue in the states that needs to immediately happen. 

Much like proving rape, proving racism is difficult. The only rational evidence that can be used to support it, (other than a concerning history of priors against minorities only) is a history of racial derogatory remarks that shows racial epithet. Only then does it paint the picture this cop could of potentially did this because he was black.