Spike

On 9/25/2013 at 7:08 PM, Fulham Broadway said:

Todays thought;

The richest 400 Americans now own more wealth than the bottom 180 million taken together.. Its just over $2 Trillion, and their wealth has doubled in the last 10 years of,hahahaha, er..mainly recession.

Half of the world’s population lives in poverty, with one person in every eight suffering from malnutrition. Poverty kills approximately 19 people around the world every minute of every day of every month.

If a virus was discovered to be responsible for more than 25,000 deaths a day, the world would stop at nothing to find a cure. But poverty? Nah , thats just capitalism.

Just sayin...

Cheers, mate!

2 hours ago, Fernando said:

I will still vote for Trump. Stock market is doing good. 

Nasdaq close to all time highs! 

I don't understand how you can be religious while making choices based on the root of all evil, money.

Actually I do understand, just don't wanna say it out in the open.

2 hours ago, Fernando said:

I will still vote for Trump. Stock market is doing good. 

Nasdaq close to all time highs! 

This is madness. 

The US markets are smoke and mirrors, driven by trillions of dollars of debt-infused artificial injections. The underlying fundamentals are horrific.

You are willingly voting for a regime that will, if they win the POTUS, retain the Senate, and take back the House will set the nation upon a path for the eventual dissolution of the Union. The rule of law, upon which all things American have been built upon for almost 250 years, is being eviscerated as we speak. Not to mention you are voting for brutal white nationalist -foundationed systemic racism and outcomes, plus an oligarchic dystopian nightmare wherein the top 0.01% or 0.001% further the massive wealth transfer up to the very top of the pyramidion. All that comes at the the expense of the bottom 99.99 or 99.999%. Late stage tyrannical hyper-capitalism overseeing a dying petro-dollar empire is no way for 330 plus million people to go through life under.

You are voting for a suicidal attempt to erect Gilead, and a foundationally racist Gilead at that.

The Wall | The Handmaid's Tale Wiki | Fandom

1 hour ago, manpe said:

I don't understand how you can be religious while making choices based on the root of all evil, money.

Actually I do understand, just don't wanna say it out in the open.

The love of money, yes. But in general a good stock market would help offset the loses the company are taking. 

The big company should in theory continue to support their staffs and what not. 

And not only that, but it also breads confidence. Economy is built a lot in confidence. If confidence goes everything goes. Not to mention the confidence of all those people with 401k and what not. Even if many 401k people dump their shares at record highs, they will in turn use that money in the economy. 

So for me good job done as far as stock market goes in a sea of red. 

2 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

What are the odds that for profit hospitals in the states are falsifying data on those that died of coronavirus, just so they get a higher payout? 

They themselves have come out and said that if a patient dies of lets say heart attack, but also had corona, then it will go down as a corona death. Which is mighty BS and fishy.

5 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

I really liked Bernie. But if I am American I would just boycott elections because I would never vote for Hillary or Biden. 

Murderers killers deceivers thieves and pedo's.........I would never put my will and hope in the hands of these cunts.