Spike

President Trump Says it's a 'Great Day' for George Floyd During Bill Signing Ceremony

PRESIDENT TRUMP: IT'S A 'GREAT DAY' FOR GEORGE FLOYD... So He Claims During WH Speech

https://www.tmz.com/2020/06/05/president-trump-george-floyd-looking-down-great-day-bill-signing-economy-racism/

WOW!

And the mass protests crowds in London is fucking embarrassing protesting all this shit whilst the biggest global pandemic is hitting us, but don't worry about that lets all crowd the fucking streets....fucking idiots

20 hours ago, Special Juan said:

And the mass protests crowds in London is fucking embarrassing protesting all this shit whilst the biggest global pandemic is hitting us, but don't worry about that lets all crowd the fucking streets....fucking idiots

Yeah dumb if you ask me. Protesting to protect their rights, it's okay. But there's no point in protesting if you're going to put those your fighting for in danger. 

If you don't think covid has increased I will let you know that in Panama after lifting some restrictions they recorded the biggest death of covid in one day this Saturday. 

So you think those guys that are protesting didn't get the virus and then in turn took it home to their family? 

All for nothing, if you kill those that you fighting for. 

12 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Yeah dumb if you ask me. Protesting to protect their rights, it's okay. But there's no point in protesting if you're going to put those your fighting for in danger. 

If you don't think covid has increased I will let you know that in Panama after lifting some restrictions they recorded the biggest death of covid in one day this Saturday. 

So you think those guys that are protesting didn't get the virus and then in turn took it home to their family? 

All for nothing, if you kill those that you fighting for. 

The ironic thing about it is, when the Westminster Bridge had a terrorist attacking people the Police ran towards people to save them, yesterday the same hypocrites who praised the Police where shouting missiles and cheering them falling off horses.

I hate this world at times.

The British people are being played for fools

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/uk-population-being-fooled-by-government-1-6684939

In an eviscerating essay, LIZ GERARD says the UK is being misgoverned, misled and manipulated, with doublespeak and double standards

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

And their coon of a mayor was all over telly defending the coppers. Fucking step n fetchit.

They want their martial law to control you even more. Did you know that most countries ( certainly western countries ) under corona have passed bills to minimize your freedom and rights? Most of them not even put in public. We are living in an ugly world where a special club decide everything for the rest........some in secret and some in the blanket of so called security.

9 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

They want their martial law to control you even more. Did you know that most countries ( certainly western countries ) under corona have passed bills to minimize your freedom and rights? Most of them not even put in public. We are living in an ugly world where a special club decide everything for the rest........some in secret and some in the blanket of so called security.

Your talking about illuminate and the bilderberg group and all that stuff? 

I'm not big into conspiracy theory but the likelihood of that is always big. Just because I believe in Bible Prophecy and there's a world government to come into the future. 

So there's a power behind to get that plan into force.

Yeah I know you guys don't want to hear about Bible Prophecy and what not. Call us wacko, but I'm sure you can see how certain things are leading there. 

As my video about this explain. It was a well made video, compressing everything and very eloquent. 

Anyhow hope you and your loved ones are doing well. 

Take care. 

11 hours ago, Fernando said:

Your talking about illuminate and the bilderberg group and all that stuff? 

I'm not big into conspiracy theory but the likelihood of that is always big. Just because I believe in Bible Prophecy and there's a world government to come into the future. 

So there's a power behind to get that plan into force.

Yeah I know you guys don't want to hear about Bible Prophecy and what not. Call us wacko, but I'm sure you can see how certain things are leading there. 

As my video about this explain. It was a well made video, compressing everything and very eloquent. 

Anyhow hope you and your loved ones are doing well. 

Take care. 

All I will say is that there is good damn reason you have the one seeing eye on the dollar bil on top of the pyramid........it tells you everything you wanna know. And likewise mate mighty fine of you.

King Leopold II statues are being removed in Belgium. Who was he?

Good job Belgium probably late hundred years tho. Cannot believe he even had a statue in Congo. What a irony!

10 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

King Leopold II statues are being removed in Belgium. Who was he?

Good job Belgium probably late hundred years tho. Cannot believe he even had a statue in Congo. What a irony!

King Leopold's Ghost : A Story of Greed, Terror, and Heroism in Colonial Africa

https://www.bookdepository.com/King-Leopolds-Ghost-Adam-Hochschild/9780358212508?ref=grid-view&qid=1591913023074&sr=1-1

"An enthralling story . . . A work of history that reads like a novel." -- Christian Science Monitor
"As Hochschild's brilliant book demonstrates, the great Congo scandal prefigured our own times . . . This book must be read and reread." -- Los Angeles Times Book Review In the late nineteenth century, as the European powers were carving up Africa, King Leopold II of Belgium carried out a brutal plundering of the territory surrounding the Congo River. Ultimately slashing the area's population by ten million, he still managed to shrewdly cultivate his reputation as a great humanitarian. A tale far richer than any novelist could invent, King Leopold's Ghost is the horrifying account of a megalomaniac of monstrous proportions. It is also the deeply moving portrait of those who defied Leopold: African rebel leaders who fought against hopeless odds and a brave handful of missionaries, travelers, and young idealists who went to Africa for work or adventure but unexpectedly found themselves witnesses to a holocaust and participants in the twentieth century's first great human rights movement. A National Book Critics Circle Award Finalist
A New York Times Notable Book

King Leopold's Ghost

EU warns UK must be ready to police the Irish Sea as Brexit extension ruled out

https://www.thenational.ae/world/europe/eu-warns-uk-must-be-ready-to-police-the-irish-sea-as-brexit-extension-ruled-out-1.1032659

Michael Gove made the formal announcement that there would now be no Brexit extension period. AFP

Michael Gove made the formal announcement that there would now be no Brexit extension period. AFP

The chances of a so-called “no deal” Brexit has grown significantly after Britain formally confirmed to the European Union that it will not seek an extension of the transition period.

The response from Brussels came in the form of a European Commission warning that Britain must now be ready to police the border in the Irish Sea.

It is a contention that will anger many in Northern Ireland who will consider that they are being put outside the union of the United Kingdom.

The transition period for a deal to be struck with the European Union is set to expire on December 31 but there were provisions for an option to extend for another two years if a no-deal result looked likely. Britain formally left the EU on January 31 and is now negotiating a trade agreement.

The formal announcement that there would now be no extension period was made by the British Cabinet Office Minister Michael Gove, who gave the news to the EU chief negotiator, Michel Barnier, at the second meeting of the EU-UK Joint Committee on implementing the Withdrawal Agreement.

The joint committee had to decide by the end of the month as to whether to extend the status quo transition. But with no meeting planned until September, the UK’s decision was “a definite conclusion of this discussion”, the European Commission Vice-President Maros Sefcovic told journalists.

“I have taken note of the position of the UK on this issue and have stated, as President Ursula von der Leyen did earlier, that the EU remains open to such an extension,” Mr Sefcovic said.

“We take this decision as a definitive one,” he said. “In this context, we both agreed on accelerating the implementation of the Withdrawal Agreement and to accelerate our work.”

If an agreement is to be settled by December, an enormous amount of work remains to be done, especially with meetings difficult due to the coronavirus crisis.

In particular, Britain will have to provide more detail on the Protocol on Ireland and Northern Ireland to show how it will work in practice. Mr Sefcovic said: “We need to move from aspiration to operation, and fast.”