Spike

1 hour ago, 11Drogba said:

I don't agree with what happening but considering looting and what not, I'm actually grateful that non of that stuff happen after Covid-19. 

You would think after such a thing, vandalism, looting, violence and what not would have spike. But it never did. And that to me goes a lot of work to the states in keeping things in order. 

As you know, when you see the movies and such things happen, society falls apart, kinda like Mad Max scenario. Thank god it never did. 

29 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I don't agree with what happening but considering looting and what not, I'm actually grateful that non of that stuff happen after Covid-19. 

You would think after such a thing, vandalism, looting, violence and what not would have spike. But it never did. And that to me goes a lot of work to the states in keeping things in order. 

As you know, when you see the movies and such things happen, society falls apart, kinda like Mad Max scenario. Thank god it never did. 

Mate your putting too much faith and hope into it. It can have a chaotic effect if things had escolated further. The second day of corona here in Denmark there was alot of fighting over supplies....one dude had over 30 packets of toilet papers and another dude just punched him to the ground to grab some for himself, right infront of my mother. Toilet fucking papers man....just wash your ass instead and be done with it lol. My point is we are well capable of doing looting etc, you just have to have the catalyst and its on. 

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

He should be arrested first second, can't believe how long they took to do this. 

1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

Mate your putting too much faith and hope into it. It can have a chaotic effect if things had escolated further. The second day of corona here in Denmark there was alot of fighting over supplies....one dude had over 30 packets of toilet papers and another dude just punched him to the ground to grab some for himself, right infront of my mother. Toilet fucking papers man....just wash your ass instead and be done with it lol. My point is we are well capable of doing looting etc, you just have to have the catalyst and its on. 

Yeah I thought it would be this, a global pandemic. But thank god it did not got that bad. 

Maybe I watch too much of Mad Max movies to think it would be like that. lol 

He will not live long anyways. Everyone knows his face. Some black gangs will kill him eventually if he survives prison, which I am not so sure about. Gang violence in America is 4 real. Almost every week a young rapper gets killed by gangs.

Let's see what bs excuse that guy gives the world when he has to explain himself on court.

Racism will never go away. There will always be racists. There will be white racists, black racists, Asian racists etc.
Human Nature is fucked up. We do not even treat each other nicely. We give a fuck about other human life, Animal life, nature etc.

According to German media, people are robbing shops after this incident. I ask myself why do they do that? What did those shopkeepers do to you? Especially now with Corona where they need every money now they get robbed? Go protest against racism but not by robbing innocent people .

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

23 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Yeah I thought it would be this, a global pandemic. But thank god it did not got that bad. 

Maybe I watch too much of Mad Max movies to think it would be like that. lol 

Yup luckily cooler heads prevailed.....its ok you go ahead enjoy them mad max movies, classics mate.

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

He will not live long anyways. Everyone knows his face. Some black gangs will kill him eventually if he survives prison, which I am not so sure about. Gang violence in America is 4 real. Almost every week a young rapper gets killed by gangs.

Let's see what bs excuse that guy gives the world when he has to explain himself on court.

Racism will never go away. There will always be racists. There will be white racists, black racists, Asian racists etc.
Human Nature is fucked up. We do not even treat each other nicely. We give a fuck about other human life, Animal life, nature etc.

According to German media, people are robbing shops after this incident. I ask myself why do they do that? What did those shopkeepers do to you? Especially now with Corona where they need every money now they get robbed? Go protest against racism but not by robbing innocent people .

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

If George Zimmerman can still show his face chauvin will be fine.

He needs to be in jail though.

Trump's America

40 million unemployed, Over 100k dead and now this.

“There is no plan from the President...Not the pandemic. Not the economic crisis. Not the societal inequities. Not predatory policing. Not the protests in Minnesota. Nothing except to make it all worse.”