Spike

4 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

What is their aim? Racism does not make Economy any better

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Was it even proved the cop killed him because he was black? Where is the evidence? What if the other two mixed race cops or the oriental cop killed Floyd?

Left wing media have been screaming this was racially motivated, with zero evidence. So tell me, who is provoking racism here? 

11 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

What is their aim? Racism does not make Economy any better

Economy? This has nothing to do with economy.......you have to understand that those behind the scenes dont give a flying fuck about you and me. Order out of Chaos is the mantra, their order.

Was it even proved the cop killed him because he was black? Where is the evidence? What if the other two mixed race cops or the oriental cop killed Floyd?
Left wing media have been screaming this was racially motivated, with zero evidence. So tell me, who is provoking racism here? 

No, but it is very likely. That guy got many complaints for his behaviour as a police officer. But even if that guy was not racist(which he very likely was), it still is horrible that cops are killing innocent people.

Weird thing is that they used to do security for a Restaurant or something like that together. They knew each other

Economy? This has nothing to do with economy.......you have to understand that those behind the scenes dont give a flying fuck about you and me. Order out of Chaos is the mantra, their order.
And they gain pure entertainment out of that ?

15 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

And they gain pure entertainment out of that ?

They controll everything, they form your views and opinion daily. They do not controll everything cuz of entertainment. Dont take my word for it, do your own research.

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

So you are denying Antifa were involved in any of this? This was all right wing? 

Please answer carefully or your agenda will forever be known. 

number one

antifa is NOT an organisation

at least not in the US

it is simply a number of people who claim an ANTI-FASCIST stance

it is ridiculously over the top for a POTUS (Trump) who exhibits classic fascist tendencies to try and broad brush anti-fascist activity (ie against him) as domestic terrorism

people involved  in the so called antifa (again it just means anti-fascism) stances exhibit a multitude of behaviours

some are peaceful, some are not

many of the most violent ones are certainly not a mainstream left US Democrat type at all

they are agents provocateur and have bad intentions that they do in the name of a good cause. Many of them are manipulated and paid

at the same time, it is clear that there are also many RW false-flagging agents as well. They are trying to shit stir up conflict, discredit the utterly legitimate protests and to try , in the most extreme cases, trigger of a race war

I provided a shedload of evidence of this in another post

you are posting known racists and white nationalist promoters, and using a CLASSIC RIGHT WING tactic called WHATABOUTISM

whataboutism is a bullshit attempt to try are drive the fundamental conversation off into a ditch, in an effort to negate the actual discussion driving the entire chain of events, ie. systemic brutal racist killings of us black folk by fucking coppers across the western world

and I REUSE to submit to your plazzy threat

Please answer carefully or your agenda will forever be known. 

my fucking agenda IS KNOWN

I am for peace, love, social, economic and racial fucking justice

I am against a brutal system of white supremacy and oligarchic control

a system underpinned and defended and enforced by copper racist SCUM like those who murdered George Floyd, in cold blood

Trump, the US Republicans, and their dupes, shills, and MAGAt goon squads goon squads literally are a fucking plague upon humanity

they use race as a pure weapon, they are systematically looting trillions from the poor and middle class and shoving it up the pyramidion to the top 0.001%, the are destroying the entire superstructure of the rule of law, they are literally trying to destroy the entire concept of TRUTH ITSELF

they have put the US (and the world) in massive systemic danger and downfall, all using hate, racism, xenophobia, greed, fundie, crazed versions of religions

Trump worships and praises despotic murderous dictators because HE IS JEALOUS and wants that level of power for himself

the entire movement is based off appealing to worst, most base levels, desires, fears, and hatreds of humanity

the 'better angels' of humankind need not apply

their entire goals and philosophies are the definition of anti-humanity

Trump, his legions of white nationalist MAGAts, and the current Republican US Party as a whole are a death cult

Policing in the US is not about enforcing law. It’s about enforcing white supremacy

Police treatment of two CNN reporters at a George Floyd protest shows the US has opposite systems of justice – one for white people, one for people of color

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/may/30/policing-in-the-us-is-not-about-enforcing-law-its-about-enforcing-white-supremacy

27 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

No, but it is very likely. That guy got many complaints for his behaviour as a police officer. But even if that guy was not racist(which he very likely was), it still is horrible that cops are killing innocent people.

Weird thing is that they used to do security for a Restaurant or something like that together. They knew each other

To automatically set the narrative that any act a white man commits against a black man was racially motivated, with zero evidence, will forever keep black people oppressed and continue to enhance the racial divide in the United states. 

You are also part of the problem. 

8 minutes ago, Vesper said:

So Antifa don't represent the US mainstream left but all republicans, in your eyes, represent Trump and his bigotry. 

Interesting. 

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

To automatically set the narrative that any act a white man commits against a black man was racially motivated, with zero evidence, will forever keep black people oppressed and continue to enhance the racial divide in the United states. 

So Antifa don't represent the US mainstream left but all republicans, in your eyes, represent Trump and his bigotry.

Interesting. 

you are a RW troll, a pusher of racist memes, denials, false equivalencies, whataboutisms, and you post racist vermin and racist vermin supporters

if you do not think race was the fundamental driving fucking factor in Floyd's (and myriad number of other black folk's) death, you are more gaslit than the fucking Hindenburg

you are wilfully ignoring 400 plus years of brutal, murderous, inhuman systemic racism and oppression

your posts are fucking offensive as shit

you push racist tosh using bullshit dishonest framings

as a black woman I find your racist meme pushing and excusing for these RW white nationalist scum inexcusable

I am NOT part of ANY problem!!!, I am only calling out crimes against humanity and yearning for racial, social, and economic justice to start to finally and truly address centuries of wrongs

you don't have a fucking CLUE what it is like to walk out the door as a black person and think, even in the back of your mind, that there is a chance, even a small, very small one, that you will be murdered in cold blood simple for doing something as innocuous as jogging in your neighbourhood (Ahmaud Arbery ), or sitting, as a TWELVE YEAR old in park and being gunned down by cops (Tamir Rice)

you are well and truly lost, you have zero self-awareness and willing support a racist systemically oppressive brutal system

let's go back to Minneapolis

you are going to tell me that this (Philando Castile being shot by cops in his car) was not fucking racially-based?

when the cops arrested that Neo Nazi Dylann Roof after he blew away nine African Americans in their church, they fucking stopped and got HIM BURGER KING after arresting hi

Arresting Officers Bought Dylann Roof Some Burger King

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2015/06/arresting-offiacers-bought-dylann-roof-a-burger.html

as for you 2nd part

So Antifa don't represent the US mainstream left but all republicans, in your eyes, represent Trump and his bigotry.

YOU inserted the word ALL, not me, in yet another dodgy as fuck attempt to try and play semantic spin games

you are not even good at the game

multiple points on your BULLSHIT

you are fucking delusional if you think the average 'left' person in the US thinks and acts like an antifa follower (many of antifa are not even left per se)

on the other hand (last poll showed Trump with 96% approval ratings from Republicans) most Republican LOVE (or at least aprove of or tolerate Trumps racist bullsht and thuggery and cons, plunderings, lies (close to 20,000 now official documented) and criminal activities, they fucking REVEL in it)

other than a small handful of federally (and state) elected Republicans (like Romney and Justin Amash) the silence of the Rethugs in terms of speaking out against it is deafening

by saying nothing, they show their cowardice and boot-licking greed

they are gutless cunts

you now have a madman right winger, Rethuglican, the odious Senator from Arkansas, Tom Cotton,  advising Trump to send in the goddamn US Military (which is uterlally against US law, but law means NOTHING to these fuckstick fascists)

anyone who supports this type of RW shit can go sod the fuck off

you posts are RW dross, they are fucking disgusting white power-based agitprop

you are a shill for a death cult

31 minutes ago, Vesper said:

you posts are RW dross, they are fucking disgusting white power-based agitprop

you are a shill for a death cult

Prove to me Derek Chauvin killed George Floyd because he was black and I'll leave you alone. 

If you can't, I reiterate. You are part of the problem. Those that push for racial animosity with zero evidence to back it up, creates the false narrative that all cops target blacks specifically and continues to prolong the oppression of African Americans. 

I bet these are two incidents you've never heard of until now. 

6 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Prove to me Derek Chauvin killed George Floyd because he was black and I'll leave you alone. 

If you can't, I reiterate. You are part of the problem. Those that push for racial animosity with zero evidence to back it up, creates the false narrative that all cops target blacks specifically and continues to prolong the oppression of African Americans. 

fuck off

there is your proof

us black folk have been chattel enslaved, bought, sold, raped, murdered, subdued, dehumanised, targeted, deprived of basic human and civil rights for 400 years under an overarching superstructure of white supremacy

the cop (who had multiple shooting and brutality charges before, always against us people of colour) looked at Floyd and SAW A LESS THAN FULLY HUMAN man (ie, not a white man)

you are a purely disingenuous cunt to try and deny this or mitigate it

you fucker

you are NOT black, you do not have a FUCKING CLUE what we go through

I can walk into a posh as fuck store with my wife, wearing 50K plus quid worth of clothing and accessories, she can be in fucking sweats and a tee and trainers, or something plain and non flash, (this HAS happened multiple times) and I, NOT HER, am the one followed around the store by the fucking undercovers (Barneys NYC, Harrods in London, Le Bon Marché, etc, all have done it)

you didn't walk into a public school you just enrolled at as a 10 year old and hear, on the first day, or two the words 'omg, it a nigger' whispered by multiple other girls, even though I was more intelligent, and driven to succeed than 20 of them put together, traits that only served to INCREASE the hate flowing from come of those pasty white, horse.faced little twats

you didn't have to come home as a young girl, and see the older brother you adored laying moaning on a couch with my mother freaking out at the blood pooling up on the floor cuz he was beaten up by racist fucking goons who followed him and his friend (also black) home from Notting Hill Carnival back in the late 1990's.

you didn't have to damn near shit your panties when you had SIX Atlanta, GA USA (I was on a trip visiting her there) police officers, all with their weapons drawn (one of the bitches was shaking like a goddamn leaf on the trigger too, that laser sight made it looked like a I had a goddamn LED party going on on my chest) screaming at you and your sister and her BF after being pulled over in his Mercedes in Buckhead for ZERO reason (then trying to say we fucking matched the description of some drive-by shooting (WTF!), which was a PURE LIE, we found out later)

get the fuck outta my face with yer racism denial

seriously

GO FUCK YOURSELF

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

Did Corona increase during those protests?

Aye that is the problem. 

We go through all this hard work to stay at home and what not, and just like that it can be thrown backward. 

Let's hope not and that this virus is over. 

37 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Ah yes, me,  an African Arab growing up in White America, doesn't have the slightest idea what you've been through. 

Normally I'd report that post but I really do feel sorry for this hatred you have built up inside. You really are full of hate, and it blinds you.  

23 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

Moroccanblue is embarrassing not only himself and this forum but Chelsea football club like those idiots did in Paris. I hope fans of other teams are not able to see this thread.

You're too much of a corward to actually debate be but here's a shot. 

Where, in any of my posts, does it suggest if proved he was racist, I wouldn't want him to be punished?