Spike

Just now, CHOULO19 said:

Well the moron, whom I'm not particularly a fan of, did undeniably way better than your current PM. What does that say about May?

I'm not particularly a fan of May, but if the alternative is Corbyn with his radical ties and radical past, it's a no brainer...

I'm not from the UK but basing myself on the brexit vote outcome, I can see the people there are tired of politicians paying lip services to their needs all whilst ceding more and more power over to the EU. People want to have control of their borders, their economy and their laws... Corbyn is not the man for that at all, the fact that he is the face of the labour party along with his pal Abbott, best known for supplying an unending stream of car crash interviews (this is one of dozens) where it's hard to understand how she even got so far in life with an IQ of 68, should say all you need to know about that party...

IMO, the person the UK voters want is someone who will follow though on all the promises of brexit (leave EU completely, border autonomy and revisited immigration figures, being free to have your own trade deals, etc) since there is no such person on the scene, unfortunately the next thing that is even vaguely in the same vein is May...

1 hour ago, CHOULO19 said:

@Fulham Broadway I saw some clips of May being made into a joke on TV :lol: No wonder her advisers won't let her debate Corbyn. Can you imagine how much he'd destroy her. Would probably end her her political career on the spot. Reckon Labour's got a chance after last night?

She really is hopeless. Shes doing personal attacks now, if she was on TC she'd get warned or banned :D

A mate was telling me there was an article in The Times in which a Tory MP can't remember his name said the reason that Theresa May has this head down just get on with the job is that she's an empty vessel and has fuck all to say or any good ideas. No surprise from me she's just a female John Major grey, robotic and extremely dull. At least Major had the good grace to support Chelsea.

9 hours ago, oldportblue said:

I'm not particularly a fan of May, but if the alternative is Corbyn with his radical ties and radical past, it's a no brainer...

I'm not from the UK but basing myself on the brexit vote outcome, I can see the people there are tired of politicians paying lip services to their needs all whilst ceding more and more power over to the EU. People want to have control of their borders, their economy and their laws... Corbyn is not the man for that at all, the fact that he is the face of the labour party along with his pal Abbott, best known for supplying an unending stream of car crash interviews (this is one of dozens) where it's hard to understand how she even got so far in life with an IQ of 68, should say all you need to know about that party...

IMO, the person the UK voters want is someone who will follow though on all the promises of brexit (leave EU completely, border autonomy and revisited immigration figures, being free to have your own trade deals, etc) since there is no such person on the scene, unfortunately the next thing that is even vaguely in the same vein is May...

So basically you have only shit options there? Are English people now regretting their decision to leave?

I don't think Corbyn will win the election but I think he'll do considerably better than expected, and by expected I mean what the media say he will do. I don't think the Tories will get the absolute majority they were looking for. 

DONALD Trump is to pull out of the Paris climate accords after visiting Paris and judging the weather to be perfectly lovely. 

The president visited the French capital on his European tour and has declared all reports of issues with its climate to be fake news.

He continued: “The weather in Paris is just beautiful, believe me. They have the best weather. Fantastic weather.

“You got people in Lesotho signing this thing, you got Micronesia, Albanisia, you got Guyana and trust me, they’ve never been there. They couldn’t afford to.

“Right now great American cities – Houston, Omaha, really great cities – are being shipped thousands of tonnes of French rain a year, and that’s a bad deal. It’s a deal Obama made.

“We’re out. Paris can handle its own weather. We have some phenomenal weathermen and women on TV in the US. Get some of them.”

@Fulham Broadway I love how all the media practically everywhere are now trying to downplay the UK elections now that the polls have become so close. It's really interesting to see how the media everywhere operates so similarly and in sync, Even the media here have suddenly almost completely stopped reporting on the election all together!

Also, am I going crazy or is the Guardian basically coming out as pro May? :lol:

14 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

@Fulham Broadway I love how all the media practically everywhere are now trying to downplay the UK elections now that the polls have become so close. It's really interesting to see how the media everywhere operates so similarly and in sync, Even the media here have suddenly almost completely stopped reporting on the election all together!

Also, am I going crazy or is the Guardian basically coming out as pro May? :lol:

Really ? Yeah I can believe it.  Havent looked at the Guardian. It's good to get out of your comfort zone. I am on the Daily Mail winding them up, right in the belly of the beast -I don't think they understand sarcasm - unbelievable shite on there. 

The naive nature of European leaders to allow refugees without any vetting to enter Europe freely and ISIS followers sneaked in among them is appalling. 

Look at the previous bombing of children, someone visited a failed state where ISIS has a stronghold and he's allowed to get back into Manchester without any measures to monitor him. If you even dare to discuss proper measures to halt this, you are called racist, islamophobic etc.

All these leaders want is to show they are sympathetic to the Islamic people so that they can win their votes in elections. And the heartless scums are doing it at the cost of the lives and livelihood of the citizens that voted for them and put them in power. Incredible really. 

What stops a powerful country like Britain from checking everyone who visited Syria, lybia, Afghanistan etc and making them report to the nearest police station weekly/monthly to monitor their movements effectively?? Or will they say you are racist, islamophobic etc so you rather put your own citizens at risk?

What stops safe zones from being created in countries with proper vetting done rather than let them flood in and cause harm and fear into your own citizens?

No doubt we'll start seeing "#prayforLondon", "don't let them stop our way of living" and other propaganda flying around instead of the vote hunting political people to take harsh decisions to stop this becoming a normal way of living in Europe.