Spike

guys just so you know.

The Simpsons TV Show Series.

had a episode Donald Trump died and he will die when he has 3 and half years left in his First 4 Year Presidency Term and The Last 42 months of his 4 year as president the AntiChrist Will replace him and be President of The USA and The World.

The death of Donald Trump | The Simpsons' most creepy prediction | Amazing prediction

On 5/3/2017 at 11:27 PM, KevinAshburner said:

guys just so you know.

The Simpsons TV Show Series.

had a episode Donald Trump died and he will die when he has 3 and half years left in his First 4 Year Presidency Term and The Last 42 months of his 4 year as president the AntiChrist Will replace him and be President of The USA and The World.

The death of Donald Trump | The Simpsons' most creepy prediction | Amazing prediction

The Simpsons never aired an episode with Trump dying. It's fake. 

12 hours ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Still think Youtube shouldn't be policing fake news?:lol:

:lol:

It took less time to find out that it was fake than it took for him to make his post. All I had to do was type in "Donald Trump Simpsons death" into google and it was pretty apparent.

China Announces That It Will Cover Nearly A Quarter Of The Country In Forest By 2020…

China has announced, via a United Nations report, that it will be covering nearly a quarter of the country with forests by 2020.  The plan is to turn China into an “ecological civilization” and function as a model for future building projects.

http://www.ecosnippets.com/environmental/china-will-cover-a-quarter-of-country-in-forest/

unexpected from china of all countries, hopefully they can see it through, natural china is as beautiful as anywhere

16 hours ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Macron officially wins.

65.1% Get in.

whats good about a rothschild banker winning?

1 hour ago, lucio said:

China Announces That It Will Cover Nearly A Quarter Of The Country In Forest By 2020…

China has announced, via a United Nations report, that it will be covering nearly a quarter of the country with forests by 2020.  The plan is to turn China into an “ecological civilization” and function as a model for future building projects.

http://www.ecosnippets.com/environmental/china-will-cover-a-quarter-of-country-in-forest/

unexpected from china of all countries, hopefully they can see it through, natural china is as beautiful as anywhere

Not so much about him winning, and more about Le Pen losing.  A loss for her is a refutation of Trump that we couldnt give the world last November. I am ambivalent on Macron himself though, although his strong EU policy inspires my confidence in future investment in Europe.

2 hours ago, lucio said:

I follow environmental news very closely as I work in renewable energy, and that's not at all surprising news. For almost two years now, China has been basically leading the world towards green energy, surpassing the USA and even Germany. The incredible speed of China's shift just highlights that you can't leave something as crucial for the human species as renewable energy down to the free market. 

2 hours ago, lucio said:

That a fascist did not....at least for the time being. 

1 hour ago, lucio said:

does reducing immigration equate to fascism? or did she have some other policy?

Increased military spending and preferential treatment towards French citizens. Shades of classical Fascism but not  quite there. More Fascist-eque than anything. Though there isn't anything inherently wrong with Fascism it's track record seems to say more than the 'theoretical application' of it. Just like Communism, it reads nice on paper but doesn't really work or at least hasn't.

Besides most political systems are neither evil or good but some tend to loan themselves to tyranny more often than others.

Its bad enough being ruled, but having to choose those rulers is humiliating :D -the indignity of the choices is degrading. Macron or Le Pen, Trump or Clinton, May or Corbin -the illusion of choice revealed -not surprising record number of abstensions and spoiled ballot papers

1 hour ago, kmk108 said:

Wow. Trump fired the FBI Director James Comey, who was investigating any possible ties between the Trump administration and Russia. I can't believe it. 

He was anti-Trump from the beginning and he has always been an Obama stooge. Please dont' be shocked.

24 minutes ago, Spike said:

He was anti-Trump from the beginning and he has always been an Obama stooge. Please dont' be shocked.

Sorry, I thought my sarcasm wasn't apparent after I posted. Trump was just looking for a reason to fire him ever since he started investigating.

The optics of it look horrible though. Reason or not, Trump fired the director of the FBI while being investigated. That looks really bad.