Spike

2 hours ago, Viva La Hazard said:

He is reported to be well - briefed, is clearly intellectual (though also a loose cannon at times) and will represent the UK well during Brexit and more widely. He has been reported to be popular with allies. Abbot is much more dangerous.

Alexander De Pffefel Johnson ( but call me Boris, it makes me seem human). Not sure he represents the UK comprehensively coming from Eton, Bullingdon Club (where they burn £50 notes in front of the homeless).

Also not sure I want to be represented by someone who described black people as “piccaninnies” with “watermelon smiles”. Later he said “blacks have lower IQs”.

Around the same time he said that Caribbeans were "multiplying like flies". He also lied about Brexit during the campaign saying the £350m given to the EU each week would be spent on the NHS

19 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Alexander De Pffefel Johnson ( but call me Boris, it makes me seem human). Not sure he represents the UK comprehensively coming from Eton, Bullingdon Club (where they burn £50 notes in front of the homeless).

Also not sure I want to be represented by someone who described black people as “piccaninnies” with “watermelon smiles”. Later he said “blacks have lower IQs”.

Around the same time he said that Caribbeans were "multiplying like flies". He also lied about Brexit during the campaign saying the £350m given to the EU each week would be spent on the NHS

But you're more than happy to be represented by Diane Abbott and her anti British bigotry? 

2 minutes ago, Viva La Hazard said:

But you're more than happy to be represented by Diane Abbott and her anti British bigotry? 

I think you should stop dabbling in something you know fuck all about son. I know for a fact that you copied verbatim what you said about Boris Johnson from another Chelsea forum. I don't mind having a to and fro discussion about anything on the net but when someone is posting something that is someone else's point of view it's just ridiculous. So jog on mate.

On 6/7/2017 at 9:38 AM, Iggy Doonican said:

I think you should stop dabbling in something you know fuck all about son. I know for a fact that you copied verbatim what you said about Boris Johnson from another Chelsea forum. I don't mind having a to and fro discussion about anything on the net but when someone is posting something that is someone else's point of view it's just ridiculous. So jog on mate.

Is it not true though? People post quotes all the time. 

Also, i'm not your mate so please stop referring to me as one. 

On 6/6/2017 at 7:06 AM, Iggy Doonican said:

DABMI1KXgAAw144.jpgC_3NVyuXYAEU50Q.jpgDAA-NsTXsAAxJe-.jpgDBfXzehXoAEsvwu.jpg

I always dislike when people quote Jesus for their propaganda support. 

Jesus said and did many things that people pick and chose what they like from him. 

You either take it all or nothing. 

1 hour ago, Viva La Hazard said:

Is it not true though? People post quotes all the time. 

Also, i'm not your mate so please stop referring to me as one. 

Yes it is you know well it is my mate sent me the quote and then you posted the same thing later. As for us not being mates I'm truly devastated.. What are your opinions on British Politics (not someone else's :)) Sorry about blank post above mods don't know what happened there.

2 hours ago, CHOULO19 said:

Oh my, what a beautifully hung parliament you've got there! :D

I've NO idea mate. I just know that Corbyn just stuck up a huge middle finger to every news paper, tv station, the Tories, most of his own MPs....basically to the whole establishment.

What he's done in face of the media witch-hunt is nothing short of incredible. 

1 minute ago, CHOULO19 said:

I've NO idea mate. I just know that Corbyn just stuck up a huge middle finger to every news paper, tv station, the Tories, most of his own MPs....basically to the whole establishment.

What he's done in face of the media witch-hunt is nothing short of incredible. 

Comrade Corbyn all the way :D

I remember when Sadiq Khan won the Mayor election, my cousin who used to stay in London said that Corbyn didnt attend the cermony because he is too left. And the chances of him becoming the PM are very less..

1 hour ago, nachikethas said:

Comrade Corbyn all the way :D

I remember when Sadiq Khan won the Mayor election, my cousin who used to stay in London said that Corbyn didnt attend the cermony because he is too left. And the chances of him becoming the PM are very less..

I remember it was Khan that snubbed him to avoid being criticized by the papers who were at the peak of their Corbyn attack.

Hopefully these results mean that UKIP are finished for good. Not that I genuinely expect CNN and FOX to stop having Farage as a guest..

Also, this made me chuckle: