Spike

People are also so quick to have an opinion without knowing anything. Trump has many hurdles he must jump over if he wants to implement any potential law in his mind. A leader can't just come up with any old law he wants and implement it, otherwise he's going to be a dictator. There's something called the Constitution. And Congress. And the Supreme Courts. It's so naive to believe that the radical things Trump said to win the vote of simply ignorant people are going to be acted on. There's a lot of people far higher, far more powerful than Trump, and they will not allow the US to lose their positive relations and more or less, tolerable image with the rest of the world. Too many people have too much to lose to allow a president to do whatever they want.

The winner gets to manage McDonald's for 4 years, but they aren't made CEO of the company. They can't change the MCd's logo/the name of the White House, they can't stop the company from serving fries/stop the people from buying guns. They are simply there to partially regulate what's going on already, the existing laws, with a boardroom to help them. A boardroom which consistently has decade-long members onboard, still with influence. Those are the only people needed weeded out. Those are the only people who, collectively, push forward the yay or nay of new laws/rights; but even then, their proposition is reviewed by usually straight-not-crooked men wearing white wigs in court before anything is official.

There is no danger in electing Trump, other than the danger caused by minorities using this as an excuse to be more aggressive toward bad whitey.

2 hours ago, manpe said:

Congratulations to Americans for dodging that criminal Wall Street bullet. Shit options but you got the most interesting of the two, fun times ahead. Maybe you will finally break out of your stagnation, time will tell.

Politically interesting times in my country as well. Our ruling party, which has been in power for the past 17 years, will be unanimously voted out of the government today by the rest of the parliament factions. It's looking very likely that a new leftist government will be formed. Interestingly the party that has been villanized as pro-Kremlin and been in the opposition for over a decade will take over. Uncertainty ahead globally and locally.

There's nothing to congratulate, really. The USA just declared that they would rather vote for someone who is openly racist, misogynist, and completely unpredictable with no integrity whatsoever than someone who has ties to the money world. Come to think of it, so does Trump who even openly talks about evading taxes for crying out loud. If anything this doesn't prove how sick people are of the establishment etc but how they want a world that is more simple and in which they can be anti-PC and anti-thinking about motives and morals.

10 minutes ago, Leif said:

People are also so quick to have an opinion without knowing anything. Trump has many hurdles he must jump over if he wants to implement any potential law in his mind. A leader can't just come up with any old law he wants and implement it, otherwise he's going to be a dictator. There's something called the Constitution. And Congress. And the Supreme Courts. It's so naive to believe that the radical things Trump said to win the vote of simply ignorant people are going to be acted on. There's a lot of people far higher, far more powerful than Trump, and they will not allow the US to lose their positive relations and more or less, tolerable image with the rest of the world. Too many people have too much to lose to allow a president to do whatever they want.

The winner gets to manage McDonald's for 4 years, but they aren't made CEO of the company. They can't change the MCd's logo/the name of the White House, they can't stop the company from serving fries/stop the people from buying guns. They are simply there to partially regulate what's going on already, the existing laws, with a boardroom to help them. A boardroom which consistently has decade-long members onboard, still with influence. Those are the only people needed weeded out. Those are the only people who, collectively, push forward the yay or nay of new laws/rights; but even then, their proposition is reviewed by usually straight-not-crooked men wearing white wigs in court before anything is official.

There is no danger in electing Trump, other than the danger caused by minorities using this as an excuse to be more aggressive toward bad whitey.

Sure.
Things will get better you reckon.
Just like 1941, early days of German occupation. There were advertisements in the press "school of German language", "school of Italian language". Funny stuff. But then the nazis started rounding up hostages.

The international terrorists are super happy now.
Imagine living in one of the ghettos, but you are one who favours peace and reconciliation to war, you are not one of them, ISIS etc.
You are a dead man by tomorrow same time, so you don't exist and the bombers and assassins belonging to the terror groups have a field day.

41 minutes ago, Amblève. said:

There's nothing to congratulate, really. The USA just declared that they would rather vote for someone who is openly racist, misogynist, and completely unpredictable with no integrity whatsoever than someone who has ties to the money world. Come to think of it, so does Trump who even openly talks about evading taxes for crying out loud. If anything this doesn't prove how sick people are of the establishment etc but how they want a world that is more simple and in which they can be anti-PC and anti-thinking about motives and morals.

No integrity? 

So Hillary has integrity? haha don't make me laugh. It was because of her Benghazi fiasco and e-mail criminality was that stop me from voting for her. Because me working for the government if I was caught in that e-mail controversy I would be jailed. But not Hilary.....

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

No integrity? 

So Hillary has integrity? haha don't make me laugh. It was because of her Benghazi fiasco and e-mail criminality was that stop me from voting for her. Because me working for the government if I was caught in that e-mail controversy I would be jailed. But not Hilary.....

Your post is exactly what's wrong with the whole election. Never do I say that Hillary has integrity (though definitely more than Trump) but instead of commenting on one of the dozens of things about Trump that WE ACTUALLY KNOW (like, for example, him changing his opinion daily and being completely unreliable concerning the truth of anything he says ) you choose to rip Clinton for one story, which isn't even proven to be fact.

During this whole election process Clinton has been criticised for the smallest shit possible like her not being able to bond with young people and not being modern enough (again, neither is Trump) whereas Trump has gotten away with blatantly and openly dehumanizing opinions and calling for open season on Clinton and journalist, only to name one of the many unbelievable things he has said.

7 hours ago, CHOULO19 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Turns out the polls were rigged after all! :D 

Of course the polls were rigged. Actually saying a poll is rigged is a totaulogy, plain and simple.

While most people believe that polls are tools that allow one to get an idea of the tendencies of opinions regarding a subject, polls are actually a device designed to manufacturate opinions.

People are freaking out for nothing. We're not going to turn into Nazi Germany. There's a thing called checks and balances. No matter what Trump wants, the congress and Supreme Court has to approve. In this regard, I'd be more afraid of Hillary than Trump. Any ridiculous measures Trump wants passed would instantly shot down by other politicians. 

40 minutes ago, Peace. said:

Of course the polls were rigged. Actually saying a poll is rigged is a totaulogy, plain and simple.

While most people believe that polls are tools that allow one to get an idea of the tendencies of opinions regarding a subject, polls are actually a device designed to manufacturate opinions.

A tool that is evidently starting to lose its effectiveness, just like mainstream media. 

4 hours ago, Amblève. said:

Your post is exactly what's wrong with the whole election. Never do I say that Hillary has integrity (though definitely more than Trump) but instead of commenting on one of the dozens of things about Trump that WE ACTUALLY KNOW (like, for example, him changing his opinion daily and being completely unreliable concerning the truth of anything he says ) you choose to rip Clinton for one story, which isn't even proven to be fact.

During this whole election process Clinton has been criticised for the smallest shit possible like her not being able to bond with young people and not being modern enough (again, neither is Trump) whereas Trump has gotten away with blatantly and openly dehumanizing opinions and calling for open season on Clinton and journalist, only to name one of the many unbelievable things he has said.

Your post is also what is wrong with this election, as it's exactly the same as Fernando's. Your post is applicable if you reverse the names Clinton and Trump.

hopefully this will undo some of the political correctness culture. its gone way too far, especially noticeable at universities i've found.

I think there is a big backlash coming, Trump is only the start

Putin: 'In a European country, a child is raped by a migrant, and the court releases him.

'It doesn’t fit into my head what on earth they’re thinking over there.

'I can’t even explain the rationale – is it a sense of guilt before the migrants? What’s going on? It’s not clear.'

He also claimed that the case highlighted 'the dissolution of traditional national values' adding: 'A society that cannot defend its children has no future.'

37 minutes ago, lucio said:

Putin: 'In a European country, a child is raped by a migrant, and the court releases him.

'It doesn’t fit into my head what on earth they’re thinking over there.

'I can’t even explain the rationale – is it a sense of guilt before the migrants? What’s going on? It’s not clear.'

He also claimed that the case highlighted 'the dissolution of traditional national values' adding: 'A society that cannot defend its children has no future.'

This is so fucking true.