Spike

4 hours ago, Spike said:

The only black thing about Obama is his heart.

I am still wondering how did Obama managed to build his political career, and espcially is presidential career, around the notion that he "represents" the Black American community. Come on, the dude has nothing to do with the Black community in the US, truly nothing !!

I mean, first of all, the Black community is the product of US' slaveship history and they are Americans — either 'officialy' or de facto — for many generations. On the other hand, Obama 'is' black from his father who is an African — so Obma does not share the Black Americans' history. And quite cynically and solely to emphase the difference in their history, one could even say that there are chances that is black ancestries where the black slavers that sold black slaves to the Europeans or the Arabs (since he is from Kenya that is probably to the Arabs).*

Then, the majority of the black community lives in poverty or lives within urban areas which sufer from poverty — and most of them are also victim (either physically or in their way of life) of the huge violence within their community. As for Obama, he was born in Hawai then spent four years in Indonesia and then came back to Hawai. He then wen to study in good universities on the main land.

Oh and by the way, he was raised by his white family...

So, aside from is pale black skin, in which way does he share something in common with the Black American community ? He has not the same history, he did not experience their life nor was he raised by the black community... How could he represent them ?!?! He has wayyyy more in common with the white people than the black people (the Americans I mean...).

This is all there is to say. He is a HUGE fraud that has built himself upon lies. Had he not managed to make people believe that he was "another black man from the criminally ridden Chicago' — and if he was not a joker — then he would not have been able to even contemplate to run for the presidential election.

The dude is probably one of the worst American president ever, yet, since he tells jokes and he has the 'nice story' of being a minority, people will remember him as a formidable president... This is a sad statement of the what politic represents to the people... Gossip, jokes and nice stories...

Actually, "poilitic" is a concept that did not make it to the 21th century and was dead somewhere after the Second World war...

And by the way (again..), Spike, the importance of the abortion debate into politic come from the very fact that we are not doing politic anymore. The abortion debate is a societal problem and not a political problem. In other words, the Western governments (especially the US) have become nannies that have to handle big children...

*I am not saying his family had practiced slave trading. I do not know and actually it is not that important. What is important though is to understand that his "black history" could be very well at the extreme opposite of the Black Americans... And to be honest, it would not surprise me if they were slave traders. Obama's father seemed to have a high education and a high professional situation. And as the country was controlled by the British back then, it certainly means that he was from an elite tribe (as British were using the elite groups to control their colonies). And if his tribe is an elite one, it means that the tribe was the predator and not the prey — that is, it was the slaver and not the enslaved.

11 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

Finally the D-day is here. Time to make some good money today. 

I'm expecting clinton to win so I'll study the polls of some key states and anticipate, once I'm sure, I'll buy the dollar massively on forex. 

But if Trump pulls off an upset, knowing how Wallstreet hate uncertainty, I'll sell the dollar massively. 

I don't know why everyone thinks if Trump wins, it's the end of the world. The guy is not stupid, if he makes the election about policy, he would never stand a chance to win because he has no experience and people will vote experience. But making it about corruption can rally some of the people to his side which is what he's doing. I mean, he's a business man, he never got this far in riches by being all these things the media called him. He wouldn't have been able to collaborate with other companies or countries and No one would have bought his products or patronized his things if all they are saying is true. And even if Trump is a mad man, America is controlled by the Constitution more than any other country, it's not some African country where a president in Congo changes constitution as he pleases. The Senate and the house along with the judiciary will keep him in check, like they did to Obama. 

I just voted for Trump but I fully expect Clinton to win. 

It will be a shock to me if Trump wins. 

But if the shock happen, I hope you profit well my friend. Because markets don't like surprise and you get the biggest move. 

This is how I get to celebrate my birthday. We get to find out if a giant douche is going to win or a turd sandwich is going to win.

I'm not voting today. Screw it. If these are the choices we're going to get, then I'm not going to pick one. I refuse to pick the lesser of evils. Even the non-dominant candidates are trash.

18 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

This is how I get to celebrate my birthday. We get to find out if a giant douche is going to win or a turd sandwich is going to win.

I'm not voting today. Screw it. If these are the choices we're going to get, then I'm not going to pick one. I refuse to pick the lesser of evils. Even the non-dominant candidates are trash.

When I went to vote you can write in your own candidate. 

That's at least worth doing if you don't want to vote for the other 2....even though Gary Jonhson was there as well.