Spike

The cops as one eloquent black lady put it in New York " are just a big gang". A gang protected by the

Judiciary and government that crucially have a monopoly over violence.

They operate globally.

Here in the UK over 1000 people have died in police custody since 1976 and not one police officer has served a day in jail for the killings

The cops as one eloquent black lady put it in New York " are just a big gang". A gang protected by the

Judiciary and government that crucially have a monopoly over violence.

They operate globally.

Here in the UK over 1000 people have died in police custody since 1976 and not one police officer has served a day in jail for the killings

That tells it all. But just to shed light on how bad police murders are in the United States, it'll take under 3 years for 1000 people to be murdered by the police over here.

We have some protests sparking up in Arizona because another unarmed black man was shot to death last night.

That tells it all. But just to shed light on how bad police murders are in the United States, it'll take under 3 years for 1000 people to murdered by the police over here.

We have some protests sparking up in Arizona because another unarmed black man was shot to death last night.

Link? ...

People should riot. That would get shit done.

That tells it all. But just to shed light on how bad police murders are in the United States, it'll take under 3 years for 1000 people to murdered by the police over here.

Regarding this..?

Sorry guys. I know this isn't gonna be a popular opinion but i've watched the video of Eric Garner's death and the cop only had him in a chokehold for about 5 seconds. Not long enough to actually kill him. Seems to me like he had a heartattack from the commotion.

It just looks like an unfortunate accident to me. Not murder.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/eric-garner-chokehold-grand-jury-police/2014/12/04/id/611058/

1. There is no doubt that Garner was resisting an arrest for illegally selling untaxed cigarettes. Former New York City Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik put it succinctly: "You cannot resist arrest. If Eric Garner did not resist arrest, the outcome of this case would have been very different," he told Newsmax. "He wouldn't be dead today.

"Regardless of what the arrest was for, the officers don't have the ability to say, 'Well, this is a minor arrest, so we're just going to ignore you.'"

2. The video of the July 17 incident clearly shows Garner, an African-American, swatting away the arms of a white officer seeking to take him into custody, telling him: "Don't touch me!"

3. Garner, 43, had history of more than 30 arrests dating back to 1980, on charges including assault and grand larceny.

4. At the time of his death, Garner was out on bail after being charged with illegally selling cigarettes, driving without a license, marijuana possession and false impersonation.

5. The chokehold that Patrolman Daniel Pantaleo put on Garner was reported to have contributed to his death. But Garner, who was 6-foot-3 and weighed 350 pounds, suffered from a number of health problems, including heart disease, severe asthma, diabetes, obesity, and sleep apnea. Pantaleo's attorney and police union officials argued that Garner's poor health was the main cause of his death.

6. Garner did not die at the scene of the confrontation. He suffered cardiac arrest in the ambulance taking him to the hospital and was pronounced dead about an hour later.

7. Much has been made of the fact that the use of chokeholds by police is prohibited in New York City. But officers reportedly still use them. Between 2009 and mid-2014, the Civilian Complaint Review Board received 1,128 chokehold allegations.

Patrick Lynch, president of the New York City Patrolmen's Benevolent Association, said: "It was clear that the officer's intention was to do nothing more than take Mr. Garner into custody as instructed, and that he used the takedown technique that he learned in the academy when Mr. Garner refused."

8. The grand jury began hearing the case on Sept. 29 and did not reach a decision until Wednesday, so there is much testimony that was presented that has not been made public.

9. The 23-member grand jury included nine non-white jurors.

10. In order to find Officer Pantaleo criminally negligent, the grand jury would have had to determine that he knew there was a "substantial risk" that Garner would have died due to the takedown.

11. Less than a month after Garner's death, Ramsey Orta, who shot the much-viewed videotape of the encounter, was indicted on weapons charges. Police alleged that Orta had slipped a .25-caliber handgun into a teenage accomplice's waistband outside a New York hotel.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/eric-garner-chokehold-grand-jury-police/2014/12/04/id/611058/

1. There is no doubt that Garner was resisting an arrest for illegally selling untaxed cigarettes. Former New York City Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik put it succinctly: "You cannot resist arrest. If Eric Garner did not resist arrest, the outcome of this case would have been very different," he told Newsmax. "He wouldn't be dead today.

"Regardless of what the arrest was for, the officers don't have the ability to say, 'Well, this is a minor arrest, so we're just going to ignore you.'"

2. The video of the July 17 incident clearly shows Garner, an African-American, swatting away the arms of a white officer seeking to take him into custody, telling him: "Don't touch me!"

3. Garner, 43, had history of more than 30 arrests dating back to 1980, on charges including assault and grand larceny.

4. At the time of his death, Garner was out on bail after being charged with illegally selling cigarettes, driving without a license, marijuana possession and false impersonation.

5. The chokehold that Patrolman Daniel Pantaleo put on Garner was reported to have contributed to his death. But Garner, who was 6-foot-3 and weighed 350 pounds, suffered from a number of health problems, including heart disease, severe asthma, diabetes, obesity, and sleep apnea. Pantaleo's attorney and police union officials argued that Garner's poor health was the main cause of his death.

6. Garner did not die at the scene of the confrontation. He suffered cardiac arrest in the ambulance taking him to the hospital and was pronounced dead about an hour later.

7. Much has been made of the fact that the use of chokeholds by police is prohibited in New York City. But officers reportedly still use them. Between 2009 and mid-2014, the Civilian Complaint Review Board received 1,128 chokehold allegations.

Patrick Lynch, president of the New York City Patrolmen's Benevolent Association, said: "It was clear that the officer's intention was to do nothing more than take Mr. Garner into custody as instructed, and that he used the takedown technique that he learned in the academy when Mr. Garner refused."

8. The grand jury began hearing the case on Sept. 29 and did not reach a decision until Wednesday, so there is much testimony that was presented that has not been made public.

10. In order to find Officer Pantaleo criminally negligent, the grand jury would have had to determine that he knew there was a "substantial risk" that Garner would have died due to the takedown.

11. Less than a month after Garner's death, Ramsey Orta, who shot the much-viewed videotape of the encounter, was indicted on weapons charges. Police alleged that Orta had slipped a .25-caliber handgun into a teenage accomplice's waistband outside a New York hotel.

1. Chokeholds are not allowed by the NYPD.

2. There was 4 or 5 officers trying to subdue him.

3. He died as a result of that cop harassing him, which he had done before.

Nike is a douche: confirmed.

How you can even justify this death is mindblowing. Have you seen the video? He screams that he can't breathe ELEVEN times and is clearly dead on the floor for a very long time. I call BS on him not dying because of the chokehold and him dying in the ambulance.

There was a seven minute video released from a different angle of the aftermath and you see Garner lifeless on the floor for ten minutes. The cops try to cover their tracks by poking him and talking to him but there are no responses. He was dead at that point.

Nike is a douche: confirmed.

How you can even justify this death is mindblowing. Have you seen the video? He screams that he can't breathe ELEVEN times and is clearly dead on the floor for a very long time. I call BS on him not dying because of the chokehold and him dying in the ambulance.

There was a seven minute video released from a different angle of the aftermath and you see Garner lifeless on the floor for ten minutes. The cops try to cover their tracks by poking him and talking to him but there are no responses. He was dead at that point.

YEAP. Nike is a douche.

He didnt deserve death, but he put himself in a situation where the worse possible thing happened to him... Eric Garner was already arrested 30x and yet, he still goes about his life doing illegal shit, in the public.

For example, if you are a business owner and some fuck sell cigs illegally in front of your store, your going to be pissed off because this fuck is taking your business away from you and is essentially bypassing all the rules and mandates the small business owner had to go through. Also, as a parent, he is selling kids to high school kids knowingly.

You want to live in a world where cops have no power, go move to mexico. Where the el cartel rule the streets and tell me than, how much you like it there. Anyone that thinks that a cop and a civilian should have the same boundaries are really living in a fantasty world. Cops may become corrupt, etc, but accidental death on the job is a whole another thing.

Just like ferguson and jsut like that kid in florida, all these events were preventable if they were law abiding citizens. Yet, these officers reacted due to circumstance. It could be fueled by racial stereotypes, but than again, if you live in the states, everyone is a bit racists inside...

YEAP. Nike is a douche.

He didnt deserve death, but he put himself in a situation where the worse possible thing happened to him... Eric Garner was already arrested 30x and yet, he still goes about his life doing illegal shit, in the public.

For example, if you are a business owner and some fuck sell cigs illegally in front of your store, your going to be pissed off because this fuck is taking your business away from you and is essentially bypassing all the rules and mandates the small business owner had to go through. Also, as a parent, he is selling kids to high school kids knowingly.

You want to live in a world where cops have no power, go move to mexico. Where the el cartel rule the streets and tell me than, how much you like it there. Anyone that thinks that a cop and a civilian should have the same boundaries are really living in a fantasty world. Cops may become corrupt, etc, but accidental death on the job is a whole another thing.

Just like ferguson and jsut like that kid in florida, all these events were preventable if they were law abiding citizens. Yet, these officers reacted due to circumstance. It could be fueled by racial stereotypes, but than again, if you live in the states, everyone is a bit racists inside...

You aren't a douche, Nike. You're just incredibly ignorant. He put himself in that situation? Seriously? They had no probable cause to try to search him or arrest him. They had no reason to attack him. That Mike Brown is so sketchy and full of shit. Research it a little before typing up the shit you spew.

Why would cops and civilians not have the same boundaries? The only things cops are supposed to do is protect and serve, and sadly they don't even do that.

Also, don't speak about Mexico please, you've never been there, just don't.

You aren't a douche, Nike. You're just incredibly ignorant. He put himself in that situation? Seriously? They had no probable cause to try to search him or arrest him. They had no reason to attack him. That Mike Brown is so sketchy and full of shit. Research it a little before typing up the shit you spew.

Why would cops and civilians not have the same boundaries? The only things cops are supposed to do is protect and serve, and sadly they don't even do that.

Also, don't speak about Mexico please, you've never been there, just don't.

Are you dumb? They had no probably cause? The store owner called the cops on eric garner for selling cigs illegally in front of their store. When you have an arrest history that eric garner has, Im sure he knows whats going to happen if he doesn't cooperate. Yet, he didn't because he was retaliating.

You dont really know much about the situation since you are just a product of media manipulation. You follow shit like twitter and facebook as your news source.

Go to mexico and live there and tell me how great it is. Which is why all them mexicans are crossing the border to USA..

Go live in a country where the politicians send a hit out on students and killed them cold blooded via el cartel. Tell me than, how great it is.

Dont be cop, you wouldnt last a day in the force with your liberal nonsense.

Are you dumb? They had no probably cause? The store owner called the cops on eric garner for selling cigs illegally in front of their store. When you have an arrest history that eric garner has, Im sure he knows whats going to happen if he doesn't cooperate. Yet, he didn't because he was retaliating.

You dont really know much about the situation since you are just a product of media manipulation. You follow shit like twitter and facebook as your news source.

Go to mexico and live there and tell me how great it is. Which is why all them mexicans are crossing the border to USA..

Go live in a country where the politicians send a hit out on students and killed them cold blooded via el cartel. Tell me than, how great it is.

Dont be cop, you wouldnt last a day in the force with your liberal nonsense.

IT WAS FUCKING CIGARETTES! Not drugs. You think if a white guy does that shit he'll end up dead? Fuck no. It's racism, he died cause he was black and didn't want to be harassed. If you think the MURDER was justified you're ridiculous. There is absolutely NO reason to kill a man for selling cigarettes.

Media manipulation? Twitter? No, I follow New York Times and Jon Stewart. You don't understand racism, I do. Just stop it.

Do you realize the number of people crossing the border into the USA illegally is at its lowest point in a long, long time?

The politics are horrible, I'm devastated for Ayotzinapa, and the people murdered. Don't tell me about Mexico, I've been there. To Juarez, in the last 10 years. It's not as bad as you make it out to be, trust me. You just talk without thinking. Think first.

IT WAS FUCKING CIGARETTES! Not drugs. You think if a white guy does that shit he'll end up dead? Fuck no. It's racism, he died cause he was black and didn't want to be harassed. If you think the MURDER was justified you're ridiculous. There is absolutely NO reason to kill a man for selling cigarettes.

Media manipulation? Twitter? No, I follow New York Times and Jon Stewart. You don't understand racism, I do. Just stop it.

Do you realize the number of people crossing the border into the USA illegally is at its lowest point in a long, long time?

The politics are horrible, I'm devastated for Ayotzinapa, and the people murdered. Don't tell me about Mexico, I've been there. To Juarez, in the last 10 years. It's not as bad as you make it out to be, trust me. You just talk without thinking. Think first.

Really Mexican.

Like dillon taylor.

I hope in the future, if you open a small business, you will say the same thing. ITS ONLY CIGARETTES, but I dont have to feed my wife and kids though...

Mexicans dont cross the border thats why Obama did the immigration policy this year

Or how ny times made articles about the constant increase of people crossing the border.

You live in a fantasy world manipulated by media.

Iseah, he was selling them illegally. The store owner called the cops. What were the cops supposed to do ? Tell the store owner "Sorry but it's just cigarettes so we're not gonna do anything."

How can you speak of harassement ? Eric Garner was doing something illegal... When you do something illegal, cops are gonna show up. When you continue to do illegal stuff cops are gonna to continue to show up.

This wasn't murder. The cop held him in a chokehold for 5 seconds until Garner was on the floor. When they had Garner's hands behind his back he let go of the chokehold. It's really clear that the intent of the cop was to subdue him to the ground so they could arrest him, not kill him. Do you really think the cop wanted to kill Garner ? I don't.

What happened to Garner had nothing to do with his skin colour. If he were white, the cop would have done the same thing. I know that that is just my opinion and not a fact but i've seen no proof that the cop would have reacted differently if Garner was white. Have you ?

Main problem with these situations is that there's a lack of trust. The moment a white cop shoots a black person (or does anything that ends up hurting a black person) , black people (not all black people but a lot of them) have made their mind up about it, "The cop was a rascist, hatecrime, he shot him because he was black". There's no more room for "the cop made a mistake (cops are human after all), an unfortunate accident (like what i believe garner's death to be).

Problem is that this is a vicious circle. If a situation happens where a white cop shoots a black person. Black people get more distrustworthy of white cops. Black kids (again not all black kids) see the news and think "white cops are rascist, out to get us so i'm not gonna cooperate with them or else i'm gonna end up dead. They get more rebellious towards cops which results in more situations where accidents and mistakes are more likely to happen.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2563445/Georgia-teen-holding-Nintendo-Wii-controller-shot-police-thought-holding-gun.html

This is an article about a female cop shooting a white 17 y old boy holding a Nintendo wii controller.

Kid opened the door with the controller in his hand. The cop thought it was a gun and opened fire.

Now could you imagine what the aftermath would have been if that 17 y old boy was black ?