Spike

Everything you mentioned was done without love.

So my whole point again:

And those who call themselves Christian and they practice no love they area nothing.

Love is the highest command in the bible and that one was practiced by Jesus. In being done no wrong he died for his friends.

All these others where done out of distortion, self gain and lack of love.

What is the highest command of Muslim? Love or peace?

Mother Theresa, is that really you?

76a0f44dad06bf0b04178c90ddbd875e.jpg

[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

The same is applicable to Islam. I've met a lot of muslims and they are normal people. And normal people want peace.

In Kenya, not too long ago, a bus was stopped by Al Shabbah (a branch of Al Queda). They brought out the Quran and made everyone read from it, those who could not were executed. Two Muslims who could read stood up and begged the terrorists not to kill the none Muslims.. They were executed for precisely that.

Honest & compassionate Muslims will never make mainstream media.

Mother Theresa, is that really you?

76a0f44dad06bf0b04178c90ddbd875e.jpg

[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

Lol I'm just mentioning what is the big command of the Bible.

When a person is operating out of love for the "sake of God" then God is not involved.

Given that God is love, so if your going against that then your breaking his number one command. And if you break one command you break all. That is the measurement of the God of the Bible.

Now I don't know about Islam as I don't know about that religion. Let their believers tell you what their number command is and if it goes with what's going on today.

After all the testimonies in Ferguson saying how the cop shot the unarmed, hands raised black youth and yet a jury finds no reason to charge the officer, one can only surmise that the KKK is alive and well in the Deep South, they just dont wear bedsheets and pointy hats anymore

Hey sorry girlfriend was down and didn't have time for long messages with her here.

No, I honestly don't know what your point is. The two biggest terror states in the world, Israel and the US, that have killed the most civilians during warfare post WW2, and countries with some of the worst human rights records like Bahrain and Qatar (don't even get me started on Qatar's relation to terrorism in the region); these countries having Hezbollah on their list of terrorism isn't evidence that there's "a problem within the organization and it's principles" as is evident by the fact that all the countries and their ambassadors in Lebanon treat Hezbollah the exact same as the rest of the political parties and cooperate with them about everything Lebanon related.

You know what my point is, but you have avoided it. Has or does Hezbollah condoned or actively participated in actions that we agreed to be the definition of terrorism? You often mis-direct to the U.S and Israel but the original point do you believe that Hezbollah's principles and actions to be acceptable?

I find it very unlikely that Israel has killed the most civilians since 1945 (47) to be unlikely with the much bloodier conflicts in that time. The US has a lot of blood on it's hands in Vietnam, Korea et al and that can't be denied by anyone.

That's bullshit and you know it. No one has ever held Israel and the US for their actions simply because they control the 'judge' that is the UN. Both have gotten away with some of the worst acts of terrorism without any punishment. Want specifics? Tell me, was the US held responsible for it's acts of terrorism against Cuban civilians during the cold war including poisoning or drinking water and livestock and bomb attacks on factories and facilities that killed hundreds of civilians? For the rest of their terrorist activities in South America during the cold war? In Africa? How about for the Vietnamese civilians killed by the american warfare? Did anyone punish the US for the USS New Jersey shelling civilian areas in Lebanon and killing over 80 civilians in a single day in 1984? Do you really want me to get into the acts of terrorism committed by Israel? Were they punished for leveling entire civilian areas in the southern suburbs of Beirut where there are no weapons and no fighters? Were they held accountable for targeting two red cross vehicles carrying over 20 women and children in 2006 killing them all? Were they held responsible for targeting a UN facility in 96 where civilians had taken shelter in Qana killing over 60 of the? When were they ever punished for their war crimes in Palestine? The Shuja'iyya massacre? The targeting of a UN school that the UN "have communicated the location of over 70 times to the Isreali army"? The shelling of a children's playground on the day of the Eid?! The murdering of 4 kids playing football on an empty beach? And that's just this very year! How about the various car bomb attacks in Lebanon that were done by the Mosad and that killed tens of civilians? The Sabra and Shatila massacre?! And that's just off the top of my head and I could go on and on and on and on. Just thinking about it makes my fucking blood boil, so please cut the crap about the meaningless "international laws" and political prestige that you and I know fully are only fabricated so that the average western citizen who knows nothing about the realities of war and the foreign policies of his country can go sleep at night and go to his work the next day without worrying about anything except what they want him to worry about.

I think you are mistaking me for someone who wholeheartedly agrees with American/UK/Soviet/Israeli subversive acts which I don't. The Vietnam War was a senseless waste of lives on boths sides. Black Sunday is a good book for the way the Americans abandoned South Vietnam if you're interested. That is a lot of specific incidents such as the Sabra and Shatila massacre which I hadn't heard of, so I'll have a look at that and as I've said before (and you've responded to below) I'd like to read more on the Lebanese Civil War/ Israeli interventions.

As for the above (not all as there is too many) incidents, do you believe they were done with the express intent of killing civilians or do you believe that their deaths wasn't part of their plan?

As you say, the laws on legitimate warfare are there so that individuals wherever they are do sleep easier if their government/country is in conflict can sleep easier knowing that they are not targeting civilians.

Do those that cause civilian deaths that could have been avoided be punished of course and there is ways of doing this, you may deny that it will ever happen but the framework is there.

However for Hamas/Hezbollah et al there is no framework. They target without specifics and have no authority to do so.

How can you call it false information if you're not sure? Al Baghdadi is the one in the pic with the red circle around his head: Untitled.png Not the first time he with important american company either as he was US prison in Iraq but was then released for no reason in 2008 (IIRC). Also in that meeting was Mohammed Noor (blue shirt): Untitled-821.jpg One of the highest ranking terrorist on US's own terrorist list and on McCain's right is Khalid Al Hamad, a high ranking ISIS leader now and the star of the infamous heart-eating viral video that you no doubt have seen or heard of. The smiling guy on the left is Salim Idris who has since been kicked out of the FSA for being "too moderate". But you're right, at the time he was with the Northern Storm Brigade that were at the time fighting along side Nosra/ISIS (before their "break up" and before the widening of the gap between the factions of the Syrian rebels) towards the Meing Airport in the north. But let us assume that McCain did not know who those people were and assumed that they were all Northern Storm Brigade. At the time, the Northern Storm Brigade had over 20 Lebanese civilian pilgrims hostage with them and that was way before the involvement of Hezbollah in Syria. So, was McCain and the US held responsible for supporting such terrorist groups?!

As far as I can see and I've tried the major news outlets that no-one has confirmed that it was Al-Baghdadi in the picture.

So far I've found confirmed reports that there was Salim Idris there and Mouaz Moustafa (excutive director of Syrian Emergency Task Force) the others seem to be unconfirmed.

If it had been Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi who at the time was affiliated with Al-Queda why would he be there? Just think, this was only last year. John McCain was an easy target. Think of the damage any of the groups could do?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22683261

Do I know what was going through McCain's head? No. Do I think he went on a official capacity? It doesn't seem that way. Personally I think he went there to talk to Salim Idris and to he thought was against Assad, not to promote ISIS or a conspiracy. It would fit with what we know of him and his subsequent actions.

Would I deal with the North Storm Brigade. No.

See, here I know exactly what your point is. You wish to paint a picture that the "terrorist" Hezbollah is the only ones that have issues with Israel in Lebanon. You want to make the direct effect of the Israeli invasions and assaults on Lebanon, that is the Lebanese resistance, look like the cause of the assaults by talking circles around meaningless technicalities. The reason why the Lebanese army has had no battles with the Israeli army apart from a few small clashes and the occasional air raid by the Israeli fighters on Lebanese army facilities during wars is because our army is not allowed to have any serious weapons. We have no aircrafts, most of our tanks are the ones left by French army in the 1940s and even the helicopters were not allowed to have machine guns on them until this year. But still, the Lebanese army considers the Israeli army as the enemy and treats it as such and in the 2000 liberation and the 93, 96 and 06 wars every single Lebanese party considered it a war on Lebanon and you can go check what is said by every single party leader during those times. Lebanon is a special case in various aspects but the Israeli assaults have been on all of Lebanon.

You may call these meaningless technicalities but these are what separates Nations (Lebanon and Israel) from groups. You haven't found a declaration of war between Israel and Lebanon because there wasn't one.

Lebanon is a special case as you well mention as it imploded as a state in the 70s and 80s and is still recovering. Before the civil war there was no restrictions on what you can and couldn't not do militarily and you had tanks and aircraft much superior to the former French Colonial forces. Hezbollah more than likely still have superior firepower than the Lebanese state still.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Ground_Forces_Equipment

Of course that was an exaggeration. You want accurate numbers? In the past 20 days alone, the Israeli police have detained over 380 and Palestinians participating in protests, issued tens of demolition orders for the houses of Palestinians who are involved in protests and killed several including a 10 year old boy a couple of days ago. Tear gas, rubber bullets and shock bombs are a daily thing as the police protect the settlers provoking and throwing stones on the Palestinians, meanwhile last month the punishment for Palestinians throwing rocks at Israeli police or settlers was increased to up to 20 years in prison. Here is a roundup of all the Isreali settlers and police violations against Palestinians in October alone

I haven't found independent verification for those numbers but I'm running out of time before work. I'll look into that later. Sorry will respond to this later.

You won't find impartial books on that whole era. The closest you'll come is this documentary on the Lebanese civil war. It's VERY long though and I don't know how interested you are in the subject. This is part one of 15 with a total of about 12 hours, you'll find the rest on youtube as well:

Will try and watch some of this at work. Thanks, I am interested in Lebanon and it's place in the middle east.

Possibly this book might interest you. It's more of a travel journal than anything theological. It's a bit old too but a good read.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Holy-Mountain-Journey-Shadow-Byzantium-ebook/dp/B0088NCE3W/ref=sr_1_5?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1416915074&sr=1-5&keywords=william+dalrymple

Will respond to your other points later too. Sorry.

After all the testimonies in Ferguson saying how the cop shot the unarmed, hands raised black youth and yet a jury finds no reason to charge the officer, one can only surmise that the KKK is alive and well in the Deep South, they just dont wear bedsheets and pointy hats anymore

I had no hope Wilson was going to be indicted. Wilson said Mike Brown almost beat him unconcious. Photos come out of Wilson's face an hour after the incident and there was a slight bruise on Wilson's cheek. A blatant lie.

Another lie was by the police department. They said, along with all animated reenactments of the incident shown on the media, Mike Brown was a few feet away from Wilson's car. Yesterday, they admit he was 150 FEET AWAY from the car. That is HALF A FOOTBALL FIELD. That is murder.

Has the sentence being passed already?

News link to Jury saying he's not guilty?

That will bring some major riot, especially when the police department said they will put him back on duty.

You hit a cop or don't listen to an order to get on the ground, you're going to get shot. What is allowable police use of force is so loose (reasonable officer standard (instead of the reasonable man standard) presumption of good faith, Graham vs Connor, Tennessee vs Garner etc) that it's no surprise, if fact anyone that has any knowledge of the law knew the officer was going to be no billed.

This is the case that should have gotten the attention this case has as it was also ruled to be justified with everything caught on video. There's just no Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson to agitate and manufacture outrage for non blacks.

Looks like electing a black president doesn't eliminate racism. Very worrying how much the militarized police have power there. Unfortunately there is very little that the protests can achieve under the circumstances.

Hey sorry girlfriend was down and didn't have time for long messages with her here.

I missed you, please don't leave me again :cry:

You know what my point is, but you have avoided it. Has or does Hezbollah condoned or actively participated in actions that we agreed to be the definition of terrorism? You often mis-direct to the U.S and Israel but the original point do you believe that Hezbollah's principles and actions to be acceptable?

I feel like I'm not getting my point across regarding this, so let me try to simplify it:

The definition you used for terrorism makes everyone involved in warfare, at least in the region, a terrorist which makes the label completely meaningless, because if everyone is a terrorist then the ethics of warfare in the world are no where near the standards you are putting up which would mean that the issue is not group-related but global.

Further more, the international use of term "terrorism" seems to be very different than what you suggest and rather completely and utterly political rather than ethical. Take Syria for example. The so called "moderate opposition" also kill civilians and behead people like ISIS and Al Nusra (granted not in as much force or numbers because they are obviously weaker) but they are not labeled as terrorists but instead are being strengthened by the US and the coalition to become as strong as ISIS like "Ahrar Al Sham". There are no ideological differences between ISIS and Ahrara Al Sham. The differences are all political.

Now, do I condemn everything that Hezbollah has done? I don't, there are attacks against civilians, especially when they first started, that I cannot accept. Do I think Hezbollah are 'bad'? No, the good they have done for this country and the region by far outweighs the bad and their existence is crucial for the existence of Lebanon.

I think you are mistaking me for someone who wholeheartedly agrees with American/UK/Soviet/Israeli subversive acts which I don't. The Vietnam War was a senseless waste of lives on boths sides. Black Sunday is a good book for the way the Americans abandoned South Vietnam if you're interested. That is a lot of specific incidents such as the Sabra and Shatila massacre which I hadn't heard of, so I'll have a look at that and as I've said before (and you've responded to below) I'd like to read more on the Lebanese Civil War/ Israeli interventions.

As for the above (not all as there is too many) incidents, do you believe they were done with the express intent of killing civilians or do you believe that their deaths wasn't part of their plan?

As you say, the laws on legitimate warfare are there so that individuals wherever they are do sleep easier if their government/country is in conflict can sleep easier knowing that they are not targeting civilians.

Do those that cause civilian deaths that could have been avoided be punished of course and there is ways of doing this, you may deny that it will ever happen but the framework is there.

However for Hamas/Hezbollah et al there is no framework. They target without specifics and have no authority to do so.

Almost all of the incidents I've mentioned above have been directly aimed at civilians and none have been punished. The Israeli army even has military strategy where they aim to maximize destruction and civilian death; they call it the "Dahiya Doctrine": http://www.bbc.co.uk...canada-22683261 Do I know what was going through McCain's head? No. Do I think he went on a official capacity? It doesn't seem that way. Personally I think he went there to talk to Salim Idris and to he thought was against Assad, not to promote ISIS or a conspiracy. It would fit with what we know of him and his subsequent actions. Would I deal with the North Storm Brigade. No.

Apart from Baghdadi, the rest of the ones I've mentioned were confirmed by the opposition websites and social media accounts. Of course you won't find them in major western news outlets. Those are the "wrong kind of facts".

I honestly doubt McCain knew who he was meeting with or he would not have allowed the pictures to be taken. But that's besides the point because real cooperation and planning doesn't happen at the level of senators, that visit was clearly meant as a publicity stunt. However, it does show the kind of people and groups that the US was backing and arming. Because, let's be real, McCain didn't just meet some random people, the meeting was obviously set up by the agents in the US government/army who do organize with these groups. Which was the original point I made: The US backing and arming and funding the extremist groups in Syria just like they did in Libya and Afghanistan and even Egypt.

You may call these meaningless technicalities but these are what separates Nations (Lebanon and Israel) from groups. You haven't found a declaration of war between Israel and Lebanon because there wasn't one. Lebanon is a special case as you well mention as it imploded as a state in the 70s and 80s and is still recovering. Before the civil war there was no restrictions on what you can and couldn't not do militarily and you had tanks and aircraft much superior to the former French Colonial forces. Hezbollah more than likely still have superior firepower than the Lebanese state still.

Of course Hezbollah has more weapons than the Lebanese army. Our army has nothing! I know it's hard to understand for someone who doesn't know Lebanon, but "official" and reality are two VERY different things. It would take decades of arming and training, even without a 'ban', for our army to even stand a chance against the IOF. That is why Hezbollah, as the current main component of the resistance, is needed, because they are the only thing stopping an Israeli invasion and occupation anytime they like.

EDIT: Forgot to answer this but aside from the fact that the Lebanese army is not equipped to face the IOF, the main reason why there was never a declaration of war is because Lebanon has never officially considered Israel as a state. According to our constitution, it is a Zionist entity occupying Palestine, never a state. Having an official declaration of war against Israel would be admitting to its right to exist which Lebanon has never done.

This is a very good article by Ben White about proposed "Jewish state only" law in Israel right now is no new news: https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/blogs/politics/15457-jewish-state-law-furore-misses-the-point-israel-already-discriminates

You hit a cop or don't listen to an order to get on the ground, you're going to get shot. What is allowable police use of force is so loose (reasonable officer standard (instead of the reasonable man standard) presumption of good faith, Graham vs Connor, Tennessee vs Garner etc) that it's no surprise, if fact anyone that has any knowledge of the law knew the officer was going to be no billed.

This is the case that should have gotten the attention this case has as it was also ruled to be justified with everything caught on video. There's just no Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson to agitate and manufacture outrage for non blacks.

You do realize that black people have endured centuries of oppression, especially in the Americas, solely based on their race? So it's not about agitating and manufacturing outrage, it's pent up rage from all of the injustices they have endured. And you're a fucking fool if you can't see that.

You do realize that black people have endured centuries of oppression, especially in the Americas, solely based on their race? So it's not about agitating and manufacturing outrage, it's pent up rage from all of the injustices they have endured. And you're a fucking fool if you can't see that.

Not just blacks, but minorities in general. Brown wasn't innocent, he tried to rob a store, but that doesn't give a police officer the right to shoot him. This can be about race, but more importantly it's another case of a cop getting away with murder. It happens way too often. Rioting gets shit done, maybe people will pay attention after these Ferguson riots.

Not just blacks, but minorities in general. Brown wasn't innocent, he tried to rob a store, but that doesn't give a police officer the right to shoot him. This can be about race, but more importantly it's another case of a cop getting away with murder. It happens way too often. Rioting gets shit done, maybe people will pay attention after these Ferguson riots.

Agreed, sure Brown robbed the store but Wilson actually had NO knowledge of him stealing the blunt wraps so as far as I'm concerned it's irrelevant.

We have to destroy the “good kid” narrative. Mike Brown deserved to live even if he wasn’t going to college, if he was aggressive and loud rather than shy, if he had a criminal record. Mike Brown deserved to live, not because he was some sort of exemplary fluke in the Black community, he deserved to live because he was a human being.

18 year olds make mistakes, I made a ton of them. This was a trained officer, if he feared for his life so bad, could have taken the young man down several different ways rather than shooting him multiple times in the head and the chest.

The fact that Wilson made about TEN TIMES his yearly salary through donations for murdering Mike Brown really makes my blood boil.

Sorry this was a bit of a rant, not necessarily directed at you Iseah.

Agreed, sure Brown robbed the store but Wilson actually had NO knowledge of him stealing the blunt wraps so as far as I'm concerned it's irrelevant.

We have to destroy the “good kid” narrative. Mike Brown deserved to live even if he wasn’t going to college, if he was aggressive and loud rather than shy, if he had a criminal record. Mike Brown deserved to live, not because he was some sort of exemplary fluke in the Black community, he deserved to live because he was a human being.

18 year olds make mistakes, I made a ton of them. This was a trained officer, if he feared for his life so bad, could have taken the young man down several different ways rather than shooting him multiple times in the head and the chest.

The fact that Wilson made about TEN TIMES his yearly salary through donations for murdering Mike Brown really makes my blood boil.

Sorry this was a bit of a rant, not necessarily directed at you Iseah.

Absolutely, I agree with everything you're saying.

The cop likened himself to a 5 year old when Brown was "hitting" him. Saying Brown was so much stronger. This is a grown, trained man who was 6'4 220lbs. Mike Brown weoghed roughly 50lbs more than him, but C'mon, a 5 year old? Really?

Also, I saw this disgusting picture on Instagram today. 66a98dca201e064ae8cadd8d72c957b3.jpg

Because, you know, he was a murderer. He doesn't have rights cause of that picture.