Spike

In other news, at least 84 kids shot dead in Peshawar. There's my faith inn humanity destroyed again...

Make that 132 kids and overall 146 who people have lost their lives today while more then 120 people majority of them being children are injured. One of the darkest days in the history of Pakistan.

Make that 132 kids and overall 146 who people have lost their lives today while more then 120 people majority of them being children are injured. One of the darkest days in the history of Pakistan.

Smh....I don't know much about Pakistani politics, I know that it was a school that's related to the military, but still, what in the world do they imagine they would gain from this?!

Here's a nice little reminder from 1985 for people with short term memory:

B4_anL_CEAArTkg.jpg

Smh....I don't know much about Pakistani politics, I know that it was a school that's related to the military, but still, what in the world do they imagine they would gain from this?!

B4_anL_CEAArTkg.jpg

This is their revenge for the military operation 'Zarb-e-Azb' conducted by the Pakistan army in Waziristan which killed hundreds of these sorry excuse for human beings.They literally shot kids from point blank range today,burned a teacher a alive infront of her students,they specifically asked students whether their parents were in the army and whoever said yes was shot instantly without a second's hesitation hell they even beheaded some of the students before shooting them.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/807619/they-asked-us-to-read-the-kalma/

Condolences from across the border. Is this the lowest these scum can go?

Thanks, the response we have gotten from across the border really has been heartwarming

B4_anL_CEAArTkg.jpg

I just need to say that this is very misleading.

From 1985 to now a lot of things has happened.

A good guy can turn bad, like a bad guy can turn good.

If they was once a peaceful organization, but went rogue what are you supposed to do?

I just need to say that this is very misleading.

From 1985 to now a lot of things has happened.

A good guy can turn bad, like a bad guy can turn good.

If they was once a peaceful organization, but went rouge what are you supposed to do?

Peaceful organization? :lol: Why do you think he was meeting with them? To give them weapons and funds to perform what would now be called 'terrorist' operations against the Soviet union. Of course, back then it was called resistance.

Same people, same organizations, same ideologies, same methods, different political alliances and interests.

Peaceful organization? :lol: Why do you think he was meeting with them? To give them weapons and funds to perform what would now be called 'terrorist' operations against the Soviet union. Of course, back then it was called resistance.

Same people, same organizations, same ideologies, same methods, different political alliances and interests.

So your saying that back in 1985 they killed innocent people?

I don't remember reading about that.

So your saying that back in 1985 they killed innocent people?

I don't remember reading about that.

Of course you didn't, why in the world would any of the western mainstream media outlets, especially under the Reagan administration, report that?

It's very well documented, though. Even a simple search on wikipedia and you'll find it:

"The mujahideen favoured sabotage operations. The more common types of sabotage included damaging power lines, knocking out pipelines and radio stations, blowing up government office buildings, air terminals, hotels, cinemas, and so on...They concentrated on both civilian and military targets, knocking out bridges, closing major roads, attacking convoys, disrupting the electric power system and industrial production...."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_in_Afghanistan

perhaps now the Pakistan government will realise what they have on their doorstop

As far as I know (which isn't much to be perfectly honest) this year the Pakistani army launched it's biggest ever attack on Taliban, so they know what they're up against. By my understanding this attack was, to the Taliban, some sort of retaliation to that campaign. By what I read, the Pakistani army themselves have made some mistakes as well by blocking out any media coverage of this campaign and reportedly sometimes targeting civilian areas which only increases the extremism.

But I'm sure that @Mufassir08 can give a much more complete image of this than me.

It wasnt just Reagan being mates with the Taliban, Bush regularly met them to secure the pipeline for Enron through Afghanistan -for the UK so crucial to deny the need for Russian energy- the main reason the country was invaded

http://www.historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=a120497texasvisit

Of course you didn't, why in the world would any of the western mainstream media outlets, especially under the Reagan administration, report that?

It's very well documented, though. Even a simple search on wikipedia and you'll find it:

"The mujahideen favoured sabotage operations. The more common types of sabotage included damaging power lines, knocking out pipelines and radio stations, blowing up government office buildings, air terminals, hotels, cinemas, and so on...They concentrated on both civilian and military targets, knocking out bridges, closing major roads, attacking convoys, disrupting the electric power system and industrial production...."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_in_Afghanistan

Good stuff.

Now something to challenge your brain.

If a person are atheist and believes in evolution what's to say any of this is wrong?

Morale behavior are rules and guidelines made by a creator.

You who don't believe in God and believe that you came to nothing and will go back to nothing then what gives you the moral ground?

I'm Christian and believe all this is wrong, but I find it ironic that an evolutionists and an atheist will see what's wrong in God eyes in theirs.

Good stuff.

Now something to challenge your brain.

If a person are atheist and believes in evolution what's to say any of this is wrong?

Morale behavior are rules and guidelines made by a creator.

You who don't believe in God and believe that you came to nothing and will go back to nothing then what gives you the moral ground?

I'm Christian and believe all this is wrong, but I find it ironic that an evolutionists and an atheist will see what's wrong in God eyes in theirs.

Don't want to get into a religious debate but don't want to dismiss your question, either. So, to put it simply and briefly: the will to live. That has led to many animals, including humans, to live in communities which has in turn forced the evolution of a set of shared ground rules that govern these communities, namely morals. There's plenty of scientific evidence to suggest that morals (at least the basic transcultural forms of them) are physical aspects of the brain (neurons) whose properties are passed on genetically.

Actually, this is one of the areas of expertise of @Stingray, if I remember correctly. You'd probably get a more detailed and full answer from him.