Spike

Its like the late great bill hicks said when paroding us govt officials

"Iraq, they got incredible weapons, incredible weapons, we gotta bomb the shit out of them !"

"How do you know that ?"

"Er, we looked at the receipt"

Do you find it surprising, coming from a Criminal, who is leading a Terror State that has done many crime of war and against the humanity all over the Earth in the last 60 years or so ?

Ever since the end of the Second World War, the US are nearly in a permanent war all over the world. Here a small sample of their atrocities :

• 1945 : US is the first, the last and the sole country to use the atomic bomb on people targets, killing in the proccess between 130 000 (according to the (US Department of Energy) and 240 000 (according to some historian) people.
  • 1955-1975 : Vietnam war. US dropped 7 millions of tons of bomb, which is twice as much as what the Allied did during the WW2, killing something like one million civilians in the process. They massively used phosphorus bombs, which after have been recognised as war crime and/or banned from use against civilians. They also used the Orange Agent, which has been and still is devasting for the civilians and even for the US soldiers ! Etc..
  • 1973 : they helped Augusto Pinochet to take the power. Enough said.
  • Since 2001 they attacked Afghanistan and Irak, driving these two country and its people into chaos. not to mention Abou Ghraib, etc...
  • Oh, and Guantanamo and all its secret prisons all over the world.

Really, Obama, and any US president cannot condemn Israel. He can condemn Putin and that kind of presidents/countries, because they do not belong to the "Occident World", they are historically the bad men. But Israel belongs to that so called Occidental world ; to condemn Israel would be condemning what US is doing, right now, in Afghanistan and Irak, to condemn what they did ever since the end of the WW2.

And finally, since 2001 and they declaration of war against terrorism and the "axe of evil", US have declared the war to the muslim and the arab world. So, what some dead arabs represents to that kind of governments ? Nothing. And the cunts, they do not have petrole ; so why would they "help" them.

To conclude, Mohammed, yes, Obama sees the damage to the civilians infrastructures and he is well aware of that his own army is doing the same in Afghanistan and Irak. It is just that he has no interest in defending the palestinians ; and he deplores the death of civilians in Gaza merely out of political correctness I mean, he is the one that gives the weapons that kill them !

Excellent post :clap:

I laugh every time someone makes Usa seem like an innocent country when it comes to war situations. They only support their own interests. Russia annexing Crimea was badly criticized by every media (Usa did worse in Iraq and Afghanistan) but imo it's not even as bad as the lives that are lost in Gaza but since Muslims are dying, I guess its ok by Usa.

Here to explain why anti-semitism is good for us all, TC forumers.

Why are jews so easy to hate? As a jewish person myself, I rather like the idea of eliminating jews. There's a certain tang about the whole idea. You see, I like giving only one side of a topic and calling it un-biased.

Here to explain why anti-semitism is good for us all, TC forumers.

Why are jews so easy to hate? As a jewish person myself, I rather like the idea of eliminating jews. There's a certain tang about the whole idea. You see, I like giving only one side of a topic and calling it un-biased.

the most ironic thing is, you've demonstrated the only antisemitism in this thread.. sure you're not an antisemitic?

the most ironic thing is, you've demonstrated the only antisemitism in this thread.. sure you're not an antisemitic?

Yes, youre right! Islam is loved all over the world, so we should embrace it as the religion of peace.

Im sunni but the shyte will make me seem like the bad guy. Where is Islam a problem? Israel, US, Europe. Australia. New Zealand. I like making women dumb. Women, as a muslim, are inferior to men.

As a muslim man, I like having 20 countries. But, I cant stand to see jewish people be happy. You smell me?

Funny thing is that you are posting the real nasty stuff about other religions. They should ban you mr islamophobe troll.

We don't hate Jews you fucking deluded moron.

Is there really a need for the continued insults from this keyboard warrior mods?

I know he broadly agrees with Choulo's views but does that give him a free pass to simply lob insults at people from the safety of his computer?

Hey, look what I found for you:

"According a document recently released by NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of ISIS, now the Islamic State, is an intelligence asset.

The NSA document reveals the United States, Israel, and Britain are responsible for the creation of ISIS.

Snowden said intelligence services of three countries created a terrorist organisation that is able to attract all extremists of the world to one place, using a strategy called “the hornet’s nest”. NSA documents refer to recent implementation of the hornet’s nest to protect the Zionist entity by creating religious and Islamic slogans.

According to documents released by Snowden, “The only solution for the protection of the Jewish state “is to create an enemy near its borders”. Leaks revealed that ISIS leader and cleric Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi took intensive military training for a whole year in the hands of Mossad, besides courses in theology and the art of speech."
Sources:

It's amazing that when we talk about transfer stories, there's a certain level of quality we look for when assessing the source of the story but when it comes to political discussions, any old cunt with a blog will do. :clap:

Is there really a need for the continued insults from this keyboard warriors mods?

I know he broadly agrees with Choulo's views but does that give him a free pass to simply lob insults at people from the safety of his computer?

You can't be serious right now. Are you legitimately defending an obvious troll account? He is baiting users FFS.

Also I'm close to locking this topic. It's obvious a lot of users feel passionately about his subject one way or the other but tempers are flaring.

I was about to suggest it was locked until Kaplan can at least be suspended for a period

You can't be serious right now. Are you legitimately defending an obvious troll account? He is baiting users FFS.

Then you ignore them.

Or are you seriously saying that Kieran can call people 'idiots' 'scumbag', 'fucking idiot' and 'fucking deluded moron' without a break from this place?

Can we all do that then?

As for calling Kaplan an 'obvious troll account', um what? He's been fairly active in other football related discussions so I'm not sure if you (a mod) calling him that is justified.

Here's the thing. There's clearly a group of people who have similar views about something and three of them are mods/admins so as long as you're in agreement with them, you can call people whatever you want with impunity which is why Kieran will get (at most) a small word in his ear. Of course I could be wrong...but it's unlikely.