Spike

Then you ignore them.

Or are you seriously saying that Kieran can call people 'idiots' 'scumbag', 'fucking idiot' and 'fucking deluded moron' without a break from this place?

Can we all do that then?

As for calling Kaplan an 'obvious troll account', um what? He's been fairly active in other football related discussions so I'm not sure if you (a mod) calling him that is justified.

Here's the thing. There's clearly a group of people who have similar views about something and three of them are mods/admins so as long as you're in agreement with them, you can call people whatever you want with impunity which is why Kieran will get (at most) a small word in his ear. Of course I could be wrong...but it's unlikely.

To be honest if I were an admin they'd probably be a lot more bans and suspensions.

I can warn people and that's it. Most of the time they don't listen.

I'm here to moderate and judge. You don't think it's justified when I do that?

People just complain all the time about everything. You are too strict, you aren't strict enough. Why am I punished? Why are they allowed to post that? You aren't doing your job right. You shouldn't be a staff member. Blah. blah, blah. Report after, report. I read complaints all the time and it's tiring. No matter what the staff do, we are criticised for it. Conspiracy theories of cliques, favoritism, etc. It just grinds you down having the purple or blue target under the username.

"Pinpoint operation"?

Shuja'ia area:

BtdVljwIcAAeH2n.jpg

Bet Hanoun area:

BtdR4eHIUAECKJ2.jpg

Those are areas where the ambulances and medics weren't allowed in most of them by the IOF for the past few days (several ambulances destroyed, two paramedics killed while trying to reach them). So far, taking advantage of the 12 hour ceasefire, over 70 dead bodies have been collected from the streets and from under the rubble.

It's amazing that when we talk about transfer stories, there's a certain level of quality we look for when assessing the source of the story but when it comes to political discussions, any old cunt with a blog will do. :clap:

Google it, you'll find hundred of sources reporting it all over the world. But do you really think that the mainstream media is allowed to run such a story? :lol: Even assuming for a second that Zionists don't have immense power over all the mainstream media, the US and British government would never let something like this on there.

More pictures of destruction from Shuja'ia and Bet Hanoun:

Btdr9gOCUAEsUdh.jpg

BtdCw0QCcAAtI8z.jpg

Btc58UJCcAAJ9GS.jpg

The worst part is that the vast majority of people living in Gaza live, before this attack, in poverty. The vast majority of people can't afford to rebuild their houses once the ongoing genocide is over.

Is there really a need for the continued insults from this keyboard warrior mods?

I know he broadly agrees with Choulo's views but does that give him a free pass to simply lob insults at people from the safety of his computer?

You do it everyday, so dont be a sensitive hypocrite who gets all touchy everytime others call you out!

Grow up...

I've read a few times about Zionism within the British government and media, but I really don't see it. Judaism in Britain isn't big at all from what I see. I understand the level of reporting in Gaza isn't huge, but the majority of news outlets to me appear to be against what Israel are doing. Am I missing something?

Media reporting has been pretty disgusting. It's the small things like how they'll say one israeli killed as a headline and put "300 Palestinian militants dead" in the sub-heading. Or also how the BBC fails to report the hundreds of thousands of people protesting all over Europe, including London!

It's been reported on the radio stations here. Recently the BBC haven't really reported on protests of pretty much any group. I'm pretty sure the governments put an injunction on them doing so to try and avoid causes growing in publicity as it costs a ridiculous amount of money to police. It seems to be since the English Defence League got big.

I do kinda disagree with the reporting of it now. At first it was shocking, but most media outlets now seem to have improved on it.

I've read a few times about Zionism within the British government and media, but I really don't see it. Judaism in Britain isn't big at all from what I see. I understand the level of reporting in Gaza isn't huge, but the majority of news outlets to me appear to be against what Israel are doing. Am I missing something?

Actually Zionism in British politics has been very strong. Britain was were Zionism first got most of it's early power by recruiting people in power to their movement at the time. People like Arthur Balfour (Google Balfour declaration), Walter Rothschild or the whole Rothschild family for that matter, Mark Sykes (see Sykes Picot secret agreement)...etc. Then it was Britain it self that oversaw the immigration Jews from all over the world to Palestine when it occupied the region after WWI and oversaw the throwing out of millions of Palestinians and destruction of hundred of villages in 1948 to be replaced by Israeli settlements. Yes, there have always been people who disagree with all of it like there are now, but not nearly enough to make a real difference. Even now, despite all the massacres and all the images that can be seen by all, the official stance by the British government has constantly been: "Israel has the right to defend itself."

As for the media, apart from the government control and filtering over it, there have always been Zionists in power inside of the mainstream media. You see and believe what Rupert Murdoch wants you to. And it is glaring clear from the asymmetrical coverage. Apart from the UNRWA school massacre and the four kids playing on the beach, there really hasn't been any coverage of the actual atrocities. Even you yourself have said a couple of times that certain things are not being reported in the British media. Did you hear about the air strike on a 6-story building that killed 28 people from the same family including 18 children and 5 women? Did you hear about the strike that killed 20 people of the same family this morning minutes before the ceasefire? The numerous attacks on hospitals? The half of a dozen ambulances destroyed and paramedics killed and injured? Can you imagine something remotely similar to this happening on the other side in Israel and BBC not dedicating a week to it?

The numbers are reported, but people are dehumanized. They are turned into faceless numbers and statistics. It's small things like "100 people killed in Israel today" instead of "by Israel", calling the Israelis Israelis but the Palestinians Hamas or worse, 'others':

BtF1irUCMAEJgVS.jpg

The message is that those dying are not like you, so you don't need to sympathize with them and hence you don't need to do anything about it.

That said, the British media is still better than that in US simply because awareness of the British people regarding this (and most political issues to be honest) is much higher.

Hey @TOPTB, how does it feel being the most hypocritical user on this forum? You abuse members almost everyday, pull your fucking head out.

Give this man some likes, clearly he's on his knees begging for them.

Although maybe you can help your friend find some instances of me insulting people in the manner you chose to....from behind your keyboard. :wave:

You're not really getting what I'm saying. Hamas are bad, but they are very new to the struggle. Irrelevant of Hamas's existence or anything they fire at Israel, the Palestinians aren't allowed to exists since the inception of Israel and they are headed to being wiped off the map. They were slaughtered long before Hamas and they will continue to be slaughtered even if Hamas disappears into thin air.

You can't possibly compare them to Germany and Japan. No one wanted to erase Japan and Germany off the map.

I talk about Hamas because they're in power now. I won't lie and claim to be a scholar on the conflict, but I'm semiliterate, mostly of the Israeli interpretation of it as an American.

What I'm saying is that continuing on the same path will lead to your children and grandchildren suffering in the same way you are now; that militarily right now, the Palestinians are in a position of being annihilated. For their sake why not attempt peace on Israeli terms that may hurt now but may provide them a future free of the suffering they're experiencing now? If Palestine stops fighting and in return asks for Gaza to be rebuilt. That they ask for adequate schools and hospitals, education for the young and trade skills for adults given a priority.

All American Presidents at the end of their terms are looking for a legacy. Obama would do anything to be able to claim peace in the Middle East came on his watch. The rest of the West would fall in line to help. The pressure on Israel would be too great not to go along. Since this is a Chelsea forum, I'll end it this way: At some time we need to stop reliving history and start making it.

I talk about Hamas because they're in power now. I won't lie and claim to be a scholar on the conflict, but I'm semiliterate, mostly of the Israeli interpretation of it as an American.

What I'm saying is that continuing on the same path will lead to your children and grandchildren suffering in the same way you are now; that militarily right now, the Palestinians are in a position of being annihilated. For their sake why not attempt peace on Israeli terms that may hurt now but may provide them a future free of the suffering they're experiencing now? If Palestine stops fighting and in return asks for Gaza to be rebuilt. That they ask for adequate schools and hospitals, education for the young and trade skills for adults given a priority.

All American Presidents at the end of their terms are looking for a legacy. Obama would do anything to be able to claim peace in the Middle East came on his watch. The rest of the West would fall in line to help. The pressure on Israel would be too great not to go along. Since this is a Chelsea forum, I'll end it this way: At some time we need to stop reliving history and start making it.

Without getting into the ethical issues in that, there is one simple logical flaw in your 'suggestion': Israel does not want peace with the Palestinians, certainly not permanent peace. Zionism aims at making a Jewish ONLY state between the Nile and the Euphrates. It is no secret. For that to happen, Palestinians need to be deported or wiped out. Resistance is the ONLY choice for the Palestinian people to continue to exist.

The Palestinians have gone through tragedy after tragedy for 66 years, they can't be frightened into surrendering. There are A LOT more pro-Hamas people in Palestine today than there was 19 days ago. This assault has served as a reminder of the importance of the resistance for the Palestinians and indeed for most of the Arabs as well.

Israel "secured" the future of their citizens at the expense of thousands of other innocent people. But well, that's all fine. After all, they are "winning cunts"...

Stop your tears you bore, already said I don't agree with it. Just putting things across from a different angle.