Spike

1. Incredibly simplistic. If americans did what they did to the native americans in this time, it would be called mass genocide. This is why what Israel does is unethical.

2. Also: Israel has NO sovereignity over the lands it claims now from the palestinians. Thats the entire point. They have been convicted by the United Nations dozens of times for it, but they just keep taking land by means of settlers that are protected by the army. You seem to forget that people just get bootee out of their houses for decades, even before Hamas.

3. Israel creates terrorism. Even Sin Beth (Israeli secret service) heads admitted to in the famous Oscar winning documentary "the gatekeepers". They released the head of Hammas Ahmed Yassin (who had a life sententie btw) during the peace talks out of jail just to make sure PLO and Arafats peace talks would fail.

4. Hamas originated from a clarity organisation called Mujama al-Islamiya. It became radical because of what Israel did, not the other way around.

5. If you have children, like I do, and someone takes your land and robs your children from a future including military action hurting them, i would shoot Rockets up your ass so fast you couldnt even count to 1.

Dont say, its because of the terrorists, israel was doing that even before the start of terrorism (eg. the hijacking of bus 300 in the seventies out of protest- where the palestinian hijackers were arrested and afterwards brutally killed in could blood) how do you think that affects a people? Or the famous tactic of 'breaking' palestinian protesters in the 80's, which was done with sticks, Stones, gun handles and quite literally standaard procedure (this is also documented btw)

Get your head out of the propaganda mate.

It seems like you and everyone keeps coming back to one gigantic point that I really have not talked about.

That's that Israel came and took possession of Palestinian land all from 1948.

Now if I'm not mistaken wasn't the major powers after world War 2 took that land and gave it to Israel?

Second taking land from another country has happened many times in my country of Ecuador.

Peru has robbed land from us, Brazil as well.

Yet we don't go to Peru and Brazil becoming a terrorist organization.

So land itself just won't justify anything for me.

It has to be how the people of Palestine has acted and Israel against each other.

Here is when I need more information. But not just from Palestinian but from Israel.

Because all I hear is that Israel did that and this.

Well I need to know to hear the other side and see what's what.

Like I believe Hamas is dirty and uses school, hospital and un building to fire rockets from. So Israel has no choice there.

So in every argument and point you bring I want to hear the other side as well.

In conclusion the land argument is not enough for me to say, hey I'm going to side with this terrorist organization....

Second taking land from another country has happened many times in my country of Ecuador.

Did we? I must have missed that history class because we don't even share borders with Ecuador.

Yes you guys did in the past

It must have been way back in the past. Probably colonial times, when Ecuador was more like Spanish territory and when borders meant a lot less. I'm scrolling through articles about our territorial expansion and I can't find anything about Ecuador at all. I have found a treaty but no robbery yet.

It must have been way back in the past. Probably colonial times, when Ecuador was more like Spanish territory and when borders meant a lot less. I'm scrolling through articles about our territorial expansion and I can't find anything about Ecuador at all.

Yeah like that. But the recent conflict of modernity has been with Peru.

The Worlds Middle East Peace envoy is Tony Blair. Become a multi millionaire since lying about iraqs weapons talking shit round the world and to Republicans. Instead of trying to do his job and diffuse the current israeli slaughter hes doing this. Oh and he is a member of Friends of Israel. Conflict of interests anyone ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2706941/He-Middle-East-not-UK-Peace-envoy-Tony-Blair-blasted-throwing-surprise-birthday-party-wife-Cheries-60th-6million-mansion-Gaza-death-toll-passes-1-000.html

It seems like you and everyone keeps coming back to one gigantic point that I really have not talked about.

That's that Israel came and took possession of Palestinian land all from 1948.

Now if I'm not mistaken wasn't the major powers after world War 2 took that land and gave it to Israel?

So land itself just won't justify anything for me.

It has to be how the people of Palestine has acted and Israel against each other.

Here is when I need more information. But not just from Palestinian but from Israel.

Because all I hear is that Israel did that and this.

Well I need to know to hear the other side and see what's what.

Like I believe Hamas is dirty and uses school, hospital and un building to fire rockets from. So Israel has no choice there.

So in every argument and point you bring I want to hear the other side as well.

In conclusion the land argument is not enough for me to say, hey I'm going to side with this terrorist organization....

And you ignore ALL the other points made.

Also, no there was a unilateral resolution to divide the land, but plan Dalet started, which had the goal to expanderen beyond the borders of the original divisionist plan. See the Israeli historian Benny Morris and Ari Zavit

http://www.logosjournal.com/morris.htm

Seconden: because annexing countries has been around for ever, that does not make it right. Also: they didnt just take land ([and keep taking it) they put an entire people in a prison camp (Gaza), from which there is NO escape, and perform an ethnoc cleansing of the territory to get all the fertile lands - in the proces killing everyone in that open air prison.

I hope you know the average age in Gaza is 17.

Now please, answer my points as well.

Yes you guys did in the past

LOL, dont say what you dont know. What a blasphemy!

Brazil never went near Equador!!!

We had issues with Bolivia, Argentina, Paraguay and Uruguay. But never Equador!

LOOOOOL!

LOL, dont say what you dont know. What a blasphemy!

Brazil never went near Equador!!!

We had issues with Bolivia, Argentina, Paraguay and Uruguay. But never Equador!

LOOOOOL!

Ecuador was more bigger.

Brazil is one of the country in South America that has taken more land from many nations.

Ecuador and Uruguay are the two countries that have been screwed the most over the years relative to land being taken away.

And you ignore ALL the other points made.

Also, no there was a unilateral resolution to divide the land, but plan Dalet started, which had the goal to expanderen beyond the borders of the original divisionist plan. See the Israeli historian Benny Morris and Ari Zavit

http://www.logosjournal.com/morris.htm

Seconden: because annexing countries has been around for ever, that does not make it right. Also: they didnt just take land ([and keep taking it) they put an entire people in a prison camp (Gaza), from which there is NO escape, and perform an ethnoc cleansing of the territory to get all the fertile lands - in the proces killing everyone in that open air prison.

I hope you know the average age in Gaza is 17.

Now please, answer my points as well.

If I'm not mistaken, the plan that Israel acquired further land after getting there was after a war that they had against other nations.

The 6th day war or whatever it was.

They came against Israel a couple of nations and they lost.

In that process they lost lands.

Again you keep bringing me such a one sided argument. I want to hear both sides as well.

If I'm not mistaken, the plan that Israel that further acquired after getting there was after a war that they had against other nations.

Again you keep bringing me such a one sided argument. I want to hear both sides as well.

If Egypt lost that 6th day war, how come they got their land back??!!!!! You need to read much more Fernando.

To be fair, if @Rmpr is anything to go by, those Brazilians can quite the imperialistic bunch :Goober:

We were...throughout our history our territory never got smaller, it always got bigger. So, if now our borders arent near Ecuadors, it never was. Thus leading to the conclusion we never took any land from them!

I dont know what Fernando is talking about really, because Brazil and Ecuador never had any issues. If he was Paraguayan or Bolivian I would understand, but being Ecuadorian he must be high to think we had anything to do with their land to be quite honest...

Ecuador was more bigger.

Brazil is one of the country in South America that has taken more land from many nations.

Ecuador and Uruguay are the two countries that have been screwed the most over the years relative to land being taken away.

Just because you had land taken from you, it doenst mean it was Brazil who did it.

Like I said, we are no saints and we have taken land from a few neighbors. However, think before posting shit because Brazil never came near your country!

Besides, Uruguay had land taken away from them? LOL. They werent even a country to begin with. England just created it so Brazil and Argentina would stop fighting for Rio de la Plata Basin. They were never bigger then they are today...

If I'm not mistaken, the plan that Israel acquired further land after getting there was after a war that they had against other nations.

Right. read a bit first then to figure out the "whatever it was". Ive been following this conflict before you were born probably- sigh.

It started the 5th of june with a surprise attack on Egyptian airfields. Quite contrary to popular beliefs, it was no Israeli David versus Goliath. More and more people (eg. General Peled who was in charge of that war, the new historians in Israel and many more) Also, you miss context before those six days in june, the context of zionism, the aftermath leading to both intifadas. Its quite painful to see.

I dont bring a one sided argument whatsoever. I brought all the historians facts throughout the thread, awarded documentaries from both sides, scientific Paper from both Israëli's as palestinians, UN reports, independent Human right watchers etc. You just brainfart slogans and meaningless bs.

You are an ignoramus. Bye bye sir. I mean this in a thoroughly unemotional though unrespectful way. Plz just block my posts if you cannot handle a debate based on facts or if you dont brother reading what people (as i have) have written with facts, nuances galore.