Spike

They are "Neturi Karta" - They believe that Jews should not have a state before the coming of the messiah. They are Jewish who hate Israel.

I know. That is why there is a distinction between Zionism and Judaism. Zionism is politics, Judaism is religion. Two different things.

One of my best mates lives out there now so hoping to go over sometime next year and have a look at things personally. He used to be a die-hard pro Palestinian, and although he remains so his opinions on Israelis, or at least a decent proportion of them seem to have softened. I used to be a strong supporter of Israel but not any more. Their actions are just too inhumane and terrible to justify. On the other hand. even if you hate them one must acknowledge that their sheer ruthlessness has ensured that they remain what of the most successful nation states in the world, and one operating within a hostile environment.

One of my best mates lives out there now so hoping to go over sometime next year and have a look at things personally. He used to be a die-hard pro Palestinian, and although he remains so his opinions on Israelis, or at least a decent proportion of them seem to have softened. I used to be a strong supporter of Israel but not any more. Their actions are just too inhumane and terrible to justify. On the other hand. even if you hate them one must acknowledge that their sheer ruthlessness has ensured that they remain what of the most successful nation states in the world, and one operating within a hostile environment.

True they are ruthless and 'successful'. Any country constantly given the latest state of art military equipment and $30bn a year for 10 years along with US back up, can be as cuntish as they like.

True they are ruthless and 'successful'. Any country constantly given the latest state of art military equipment and $30bn a year for 10 years along with US back up, can be as cuntish as they like.

True but what ever way you look at it, they're a tiny country despised by their entire region, yet they've secure the future of their citizens and delivered to them the the highest quality of life. May be cunts, but they're winning cunts who I expect couldn't care less what people like us think.

Can we please get back to hating jewish people?

Some say the Chelsea owner is jewish, but I think that's banter.

I think it best to promote an anti-jew thread. That way we can all laugh and laugh. I'm jewish, but hey, you wouldnt know it if I came to TalkChelsea.

Im surprised this thread open.....

Can you PLEASE elaborate what anti-Semitic has been posted in this thread (aside from The Protocols of the Elders of Zion)?

True but what ever way you look at it, they're a tiny country despised by their entire region, yet they've secure the future of their citizens and delivered to them the the highest quality of life. May be cunts, but they're winning cunts who I expect couldn't care less what people like us think.

It doesnt make them one shred more ethical, which is the crux of the debate.

The last part is very true. I said in an earlier post that you just have to respect the 'brilliance' behind Zionism. The flawless planing, the adequately slow execution, the smart acquiring of power where it matters, the incredibly organized propaganda, everything really. No matter how many guns you have, you can't just wipe out an entire people of a country. You have to do that VERY slowly, tiny step, by tiny step, and methodically detaching the country from the neighboring countries and slowly dehumanizing the Palestinians till it is almost normal that they get bombed and wiped out without anyone in power doing anything to stop. I said this before, but I expect them to have their 'promised land' from the Nile to the Euphrates in a couple of hundred years.

Completely unethical, inhuman, almost evil. But brilliant.

The last part is very true. I said in an earlier post that you just have to respect the 'brilliance' behind Zionism. The flawless planing, the adequately slow execution, the smart acquiring of power where it matters, the incredibly organized propaganda, everything really. No matter how many guns you have, you can't just wipe out an entire people of a country. You have to do that VERY slowly, tiny step, by tiny step, and methodically detaching the country from the neighboring countries and slowly dehumanizing the Palestinians till it is almost normal that they get bombed and wiped out without anyone in power doing anything to stop. I said this before, but I expect them to have their 'promised land' from the Nile to the Euphrates in a couple of hundred years.

Completely unethical, inhuman, almost evil. But brilliant.

Some mentioned the book here and as a collectioner i got a first print of the horrible thing( i got a darwin first print as well amonf many others, so no antisemitism crap please.) But i have actually read it - i got it from my grandfather who was on the kamps for two years and thought i needed to know history, as we all should. Mein Kampf and the roll out was just that: methodological, functional, correct according to those inside the country and efficient like never before.

Its really scary and im not even laughing a bit!

Some mentioned the book here and as a collectioner i got a first print of the horrible thing( i got a darwin first print as well amonf many others, so no antisemitism crap please.) But i have actually read it - i got it from my grandfather who was on the kamps for two years and thought i needed to know history, as we all should. Mein Kampf and the roll out was just that: methodological, functional, correct according to those inside the country and efficient like never before.

Its really scary and im not even laughing a bit!

I have an Arabic version of it and the the similarity in the 'philosophy' behind Nazism and Zionism is truly uncanny. The glorifying of power over ethics, the attempts to destroy empathy...etc. Lots of 'touches' of Nietzsche in both.

Course not but depends how you frame the debate, its another angle.

Dave, surely the only relevant frame of reference concerns the slaughter of women and children by a superpower.

I find nothing to admire in how strong and powerful israel are in some kind of Nietszchien fan worship

MrExcalibur100, on 25 Jul 2014 - 12:45 AM, said:

1. And where did I say ISIS was founded in Iraq? I never said that which is what majority of your post is about.

2 And also telling the Christians there to either convert, pay tax or die (which is gotten from Qur'an 9:29)

3. You can't blame the West for the ideology of ISIS which was the point I was making, not the history of ISIS and how it was formed.

4. They do now.

Hey, look what I found for you:

"According a document recently released by NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of ISIS, now the Islamic State, is an intelligence asset.

The NSA document reveals the United States, Israel, and Britain are responsible for the creation of ISIS.

Snowden said intelligence services of three countries created a terrorist organisation that is able to attract all extremists of the world to one place, using a strategy called “the hornet’s nest”. NSA documents refer to recent implementation of the hornet’s nest to protect the Zionist entity by creating religious and Islamic slogans.

According to documents released by Snowden, “The only solution for the protection of the Jewish state “is to create an enemy near its borders”. Leaks revealed that ISIS leader and cleric Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi took intensive military training for a whole year in the hands of Mossad, besides courses in theology and the art of speech."
Sources:

Israel "secured" the future of their citizens at the expense of thousands of other innocent people. But well, that's all fine. After all, they are "winning cunts"...

^ absolute dynamite choulo

Similarly I remember a documentary on BBC about 2005 showing that al quaeda was a Western invention and didnt exist

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/121429/CIA_no_alqaeda_ever_existed__BBC_documentary_the_power_of_nightmares/

Hey, look what I found for you:

"According a document recently released by NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of ISIS, now the Islamic State, is an intelligence asset.

The NSA document reveals the United States, Israel, and Britain are responsible for the creation of ISIS.

Snowden said intelligence services of three countries created a terrorist organisation that is able to attract all extremists of the world to one place, using a strategy called “the hornet’s nest”. NSA documents refer to recent implementation of the hornet’s nest to protect the Zionist entity by creating religious and Islamic slogans.

According to documents released by Snowden, “The only solution for the protection of the Jewish state “is to create an enemy near its borders”. Leaks revealed that ISIS leader and cleric Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi took intensive military training for a whole year in the hands of Mossad, besides courses in theology and the art of speech."

Sources:

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/07/edward-snowden-reveals-isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-trained-by-israeli-mossad-video-2993768.html

http://www.globalresearch.ca/isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-trained-by-israeli-mossad-nsa-documents-reveal/5391593

http://inquiringminds.cc/uk-911-truth-according-to-document-released-by-nsa-whistleblower-edward-snowden-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-leader-of-isis-is-a-mossad-intelligence-asset-alex-james

http://www.infowars.com/nsa-doc-reveals-isis-leader-al-baghdadi-is-u-s-british-and-israeli-intelligence-asset/

Eih yabni el seya3a di?Ostaaaaaaaaz :)

Translation: Egyptian slang terminology for good job.