Spike

How about the Avi Shaim? Oh self hating Israeli Jew. emmmm Maybe Norman Finkelstein? self hating jew. Shlomo Sand, Naom Chomsky? Self hating Israeli Jews. You are pathetic and that is not a surprise.

P.S. There are many more of self hating Israeli Jews that can answer you. READ

You like the self-hating Jew that is probably receiving money on the side to demonize his own people? Right. Finkelstein? Think I don't know who he is? I listened to Finkelstein's bullshit for a while and got bored of it.He can't mask his blatant agenda. I also know some black people who are self-hating black people for example. I despise what they stand for. I despise what a man like Finkelstein stands for.

You wanna believe the protocols of Zion is not a forgery , like the Nazi's, skinheads, Neo-Nazi's, white nationalists, KKK, self-hating Jew's believe, then you just enjoy yourself.

You like the self-hating Jew that is probably receiving money on the side to demonize his own people? Right. Finkelstein? Think I don't know who he is? I listened to Finkelstein's bullshit for a while and got bored of it.He can't mask his blatant agenda. I also know some black people who are self-hating black people for example. I despise what they stand for. I despise what a man like Finkelstein stands for.

You wanna believe the protocols of Zion is not a forgery , like the Nazi's, skinheads, Neo-Nazi's, white nationalists, KKK, self-hating Jew's believe, then you just enjoy yourself.

So out of the entire list you picked Finklestein, who other Jewish Israeli scholars actually know what they are talking about, respect his views and agree with him. LOL. That is weak. What about the rest? Dude, that is just lame, but, whatever makes you happy.

No, I didn't say it is because of Jewish Rabbis. It is because of a political movement called Zionism. A movement that started about 100 years ago and most religious rabbis actually hate. There is a big difference bewteen Judaisim and Zionism. One is a faith, respected, and the other is a political movement. There is a book called protocols of the elder zions. Check it out. There are also many books and researches (by Israeli Jews), that show how zionism is against Judaism.

bwahahahahahahhahaha are you freakin serious????? please tell me you're on a wind-up? please????

I truly want to know if you were serious? Surely you weren't?

No I was. Read some other books too like The Invention of the Jewish People, The Iron Wall, Cold War and the Middle East, The Holocaust Industry and many others. The approaches had nothing to do with Protocols of the Elder Zions but they all arrive to a the same conclusion. Read more of Chomsky's researches. If someone tells me a book is a fraud, then I actually read different things to be sure. I don't take whatever that is told to me as a given. ;)

Simple... not all the 150 was Hamas terrorist's those who did was taking for questioning but if you asks me they we are doing a mistake by keeping them alive.

You actually have any source or is this FB stuff? I want to read the full story

The ones who were freed were not terrorists I suppose...

Israel does it's best to minimize civilians casualties. That's it.

You have a source? Nothing on CNN, nothing in the Guardian, Daily Mail, France 24, BBC, Sky News, or even Fox News. All there is, is the bombing of the U.N School used for shelter and the death of civilians. So please if you have a source, share it.

You have a source? Nothing on CNN, nothing in the Guardian, Daily Mail, France 24, BBC, Sky News, or even Fox News. All there is, is the bombing of the U.N School used for shelter and the death of civilians. So please if you have a source, share it.

Send me the source where you saw that half of those captured men were released.

Dude, what are you talking about? your friend is the one who put that. Ask him

Ohhh sorry. I thought you mentioned it. I actually haven't heard about these 'release'.

Anyways, Israel does it's best. Israel must be aggressive towards Hamas and it's 'facilities'.

When a government wants to control its population, the best way to do so is to fear its people by creating an external enemy. This way, people feel endangered by an outside menace, become more patriotic and unify all of themselves behind the head of State to cope against that external menace. And as a matter of fact, people forget internal problems (economic crisis, poverty, corruption, politicians careless of the people, etc...). It happens that with USSR fall, there was no longer an external menace and thus the US monopolistic class needed one.

On the second hand, when you want to declare war against a state or somebody, you need a virtuous justification ; you need to declare a "humanitarian war", or to declare war to protect your people. Indeed, rarely do people accept their country to go to war if it is not for a noble cause.

• USA did it in 1941, they waited to be forced to enter war, in order to have the support of its people.
  • Vietnam : they declared war to protect vietnamese people (they killed millions of civilians in the process, LOL), while in truth it was to stop communist expansion (USSR and all..).
  • Afghanistan : they made it look that it was to kill the terrorists that have killed americans and attacked USA, and to liberate the people from the talibans, and to bring liberty to women ; while it was for political strategy and economy.
  • Iraq, the same : it was to attack so-called terrorists and to free iraqi people from their tyran ; in fact it was for the petrol and geopolitical reasons.
  • Libya : it was to free the people from Kadhafi. The truth is that it was for its oil. Uk and France have been stupid enough to let themselves to dirty their hands instead of the Peace Nobel price Obama. It has to be noted that Bernad-fucking-Henry fukcing he has a lot to do with that war, as he is a friend of the rebel leaders, he pushed very hard to convince France to declare war. Funnily enough, he is okay with gazan people to be murdered and while muslim children are killed by jewish soldiers, all he is talking about is antisemitisme LOL !! But this is another story.
  • Iran and Syria, the same, but they failed.

To summarize, after 2000, the US needed a virtual menace to control its people and needed to control some muslim countries (for their oil and for geopolitical reasons). Had W Bush said "we're gon' to kick some muslim asses to take their oil", he would have had no support. Instead, he said "we declare war against terrorism and the Axe of Evil" ; and in the meantime he would free women from islamic oppression (because women are very well treated in the West......) and free people from islamist-barbarian-terrorist tyrans... How could someone say no to such a noble cause ?

As a matter of fact, since 2000's, the mass propaganda has made muslim people like look terrorist, barbarians and uneducated people that kills at sight in the name of Allah.

So in a sens you are right, why any sane people would support terrorists (because nowadays being muslim equates to terrorist) instead of people that suffered from a genocide ?

That is what propaganda does, Barbara

No, I didn't say it is because of Jewish Rabbis. It is because of a political movement called Zionism. A movement that started about 100 years ago and most religious rabbis actually hate. There is a big difference bewteen Judaisim and Zionism. One is a faith, respected, and the other is a political movement. There is a book called protocols of the elder zions. Check it out. There are also many books and researches (by Israeli Jews), that show how zionism is against Judaism.

I wasn't aware of 'Jewish' involvement in those seemingly authoritarian Muslim government issues that led to conflicts, although I was aware of the Zionism movement to some extent.

Well there's a reason I prefer to keep away. I'm too soft for those things and easily impressed by violence, so I never really researched about the roots of the problems. Thanks for the clarifications. I'll choose not to know further... and pray for peace

You can't blame the West for all the ills of Humanity. The Americans didn't make these people act like barbarians. They've abused the liberty of Saddam's demise to kill, murder, rape and mutilate.

What does ISIS have to do with Iraq? :lol:

You SERIOUSLY need to look at the background of the things you are saying. It started in Libya when the 'revolution' against Gaddafi was catching speed. The US, along with the Gulf countries decided to arm and fund some extremists groups to take the tyrant down. The fighters were mostly from the north of Africa. It worked and they won and gained considerable power. So the same countries decided to use the same tactic in Syria. In came the fighters from north Africa and they had used their power to get more fighters from Asian countries like Chichani, Afganistan and even the KSA. The US and the gulf countries continued arming and funding them even after the whole Ben Gazi debacle (same group, btw). They called themselves "Jabhat Al Nosra". This continued until a part of Jabhat Al Nosra refused to play by the US rules anymore. They took advantage of a political problem between KSA and Qatar and started ISIS. The KSA and US are still funding Jabhat Al Nosra and Qatar are still funding ISIS.

The more racdial ISIS fought both the Syrian army and the other militias fighting it. They won control over a lot of areas because they seem to have more numbers than the other groups. They kept on winning until Hezboullah and some Iraqi militias jumped to save Al Asad. They lost a few important battles in Syria so they decided to take advantage of Al Maliki not sharing the power with the Sunnis in Iraq and implemented a typical "withdrawing to the front" tactic into Iraq after convincing some of the most power tribe leaders there to aid them. They took control over most of the north or Iraq and are terrorizing the minorities and trying to implement their crazy views of Islam.

Yes, they wouldn't have been able to occupy north Iraq if Saddam was never overthrown, but other than that, they have very little to do with Iraq.

CFC_4EVER, on 24 Jul 2014 - 10:37 PM, said:

150 Hamas members surrendered to the army. 70 of them were taken in for questioning, the rest were released.

10475318_10152592227019662_3166283635107

That desperate for a psychological victory?

Those are the 150 remaining male civilians in the Khaza'a area. After the IOF entered the area, they were made to strip and half of them were detained.

First of all, Hamas never have that many fighters in one area. They operate in groups of 5-6 or 10 at most. Then, why in the world would a Hamas fighter surrender? They DREAM of dying fighting because they think they will go to heaven and get 72 virgins if they do.

Seriously, how can you believe that 150 armed fighters decided to just give up their weapons, and that you let over half of them go!