Spike

So no evidence against it or for it.

Then that doesn't solve our issues.

Now here see the problem I have here is that you think Israel is enjoying this.

Israel for a long time tried to negotiate with a state that is being backed by a terrorist organization.

That was and always will be a lost cause.

I don't think nobody wants to deal with Palestinian nation either.

I mean if the world cared they would have sent the military to get rid of Hamas.

Instead they let continue there and keep attacking Israel.

So if the Palestinian nation does not take action against Hamas then who will?

Fernando buddy :), you have ignored what I said. I said there are no proofs for Israel's claims and there are proofs of the war crimes :). That was in the first couple of lines.

I also said that this has been going on PRIOR TO THE EXISTENCE OF HAMAS. You ignored that too.

About "if the world cared" statement, check the vitos by the U.S.

You put your argument on what you think. I respect what you think. But what you, I and anyone as individuals thinks has no relevance really. You have to provide facts. And the experts on this matter have found Ariel Sharon a war criminal. Have found the 2008 war against Gaza a war crime. Have found what happened in Lebanon a war crime. And the justifications of Israel's disproportionate attacks has been condemned by the international community. I don't know what more solid ground you need. But if you do have anything that is not subjective or based on a gut feeling, please feel free to share it. :)

Fernando buddy :), you have ignored what I said. I said there are no proofs for Israel's claims and there are proofs of the war crimes :). That was in the first couple of lines.

I also said that this has been going on PRIOR TO THE EXISTENCE OF HAMAS. You ignored that too.

About "if the world cared" statement, check the vitos by the U.S.

You put your argument on what you think. I respect what you think. But what you, I and anyone as individuals thinks has no relevance really. You have to provide facts. And the experts on this matter have found Ariel Sharon a war criminal. Have found the 2008 war against Gaza a war crime. Have found what happened in Lebanon a war crime. And the justifications of Israel's disproportionate attacks has been condemned by the international community. I don't know what more solid ground you need. But if you do have anything that is not subjective or based on a gut feeling, please feel free to share it. :)

So here's the thing, Israel gets hit with war crimes just like usa.

It's find and dandy and some people will pay for that, like soldiers and what not.

But a nation that has no control of themselves like Palestinian nation that is run by a terrorist organization they will never fall under that.

Because a terrorist organization does not fall under any jurisdiction.

So here's the thing, Israel gets hit with war crimes just like usa.

It's find and dandy and some people will pay for that, like soldiers and what not.

But a nation that has no control of themselves like Palestinian nation that is run by a terrorist organization they will never fall under that.

Because a terrorist organization does not fall under any jurisdiction.

Palestinian authority is not Hamas :).

Hamas is condemned and referred to as a terrorist group.

Palestinians are not Hamas.

Palestinian authority is not Hamas :).

Hamas is condemned and referred to as a terrorist group.

Palestinians are not Hamas.

Yes but Palestinian nation have no control over them.

Hamas attack Israel.

See it would be different is Israel attack say Belgium.

A country with no terrorist affiliation or that has harm them.

Here Hamas attack but does Palestinian nation do anything about it?

So logic course is to go to war against terrorism.

Hamas attack Israel.

You have to give them a country then ask them to control their nation. When you give them no country but a large prison cell, then there are no basis for that argument. :)

When you give them their state according to the 1967 borders agreement, I might be able to see an argument being made. But there is no excuse for killing civilians. That is called ethnic cleansing. There is also a difference between having collatoral damage in civilain lives and killing 70%-80% civilian. That is just dehumanizing Fernando.

You have to give them a country then ask them to control their nation. When you give them no country but a large prison cell, then there are no basis for that argument. :)

When you give them their state according to the 1967 borders agreement, I might be able to see an argument being made. But there is no excuse for killing civilians. That is called ethnic cleansing. There is also a difference between having collatoral damage in civilain lives and killing 70%-80% civilian. That is just dehumanizing Fernando.

So they are no country but a terrorist organization affiliate as I said.

And because of that there will never be peace till the terrorists threat is eliminated.

Terrorists they may be, but they're firing popguns to the Israeli assault rifle. They aren't enough of a threat to have to go all out like this. This is worse than what the Sri Lankan government did to Tamils during the Civil War - and they were up against the LTTE too, who were so fierce a terrorist organisation (they had the wherewithal to assassinate both Presidents of India and Sri Lanka, these guys are serious) as to make even al-Qaeda irrelevant.

Just think about that. They assassinated the leader of a nation of one billion. A nation that has dozens of nuclear warheads. They make any Arab/Israeli terrorist crew look like John Citizens. And neither they nor the ethnic group they came from faced a smackdown anywhere near as to what's happening in Palestine today. I don't want to hear some whiny 'oh they're attacking us!' shit. Hamas' "attacks" are like a mosquito bite to a war elephant. Come back on them when they actually do something significant.

Terrorists they may be, but they're firing popguns to the Israeli assault rifle. They aren't enough of a threat to have to go all out like this. This is worse than what the Sri Lankan government did to Tamils during the Civil War - and they were up against the LTTE too, who were so fierce a terrorist organisation (they had the wherewithal to assassinate both Presidents of India and Sri Lanka, these guys are serious) as to make even al-Qaeda irrelevant.

Yes the pop gun analogy is good. 2 israelis killed by the largely ineffective home made palestinian rockets, -thats 8 less that were killed by US rocket fireworks celebrating July 4th Independence day.

Hamas attack Israel.

If it would be Belgium, the palestinians who lived in Belgium originally and before the dictate of 1948 would be cramped up on a space the size of almost Ghent and Antwerp after decades of war where we claimed all of the land despite International regulations.

We would trap them near the sea, and cut them off of the rest of the world by barb wire, fences, control posts and many more. Then we would bomb the shit out of that very limited space, destroying entire blocks with our very precies 1 ton killer bombs we got through financial support of our bidders, the USA, land of hope and glory.

We would be very surprised when those pesky Palestinians dared to shoot rockets back and pursue some kind of guerilla war fare. Even be so desperate to have those idiotic suïcide bombers. How dare they! Do they think they are japanese Kamikazes or what? The terrorist assholes!

The only option we would have left when dealing with such war crimes, is not only take out Hamas (which incidentally we helpen create to counter PLO and Arafat who was too powerful at the time) but kill everyone inside that territory.

To the media we will keep reporting all those horrible warcrimes committee by Hamas. If we repeat it often enough, they will eventually believe it and we can go back and visit our beautiful belgian coast.

Yeaaaah!

Ps: my buddy is currently an officer in the UN anti mining unit in Lebanon, he told me the IDF likes to put mines there with all those beautiful colours kids find attractive. You see how friendly they are, they even cater for kids.

So they are no country but a terrorist organization affiliate as I said.

And because of that there will never be peace till the terrorists threat is eliminated.

No Fernando, they are not a terrorist affiliation. If you can't make a distinction between an armed group and a civilian population, then you have a major problem buddy.

If it would be Belgium, the palestinians who lived in Belgium originally and before the dictate of 1948 would be cramped up on a space the size of almost Ghent and Antwerp after decades of war where we claimed all of the land despite International regulations.

We would trap them near the sea, and cut them off of the rest of the world by barb wire, fences, control posts and many more. Then we would bomb the shit out of that very limited space, destroying entire blocks with our very precies 1 ton killer bombs we got through financial support of our bidders, the USA, land of hope and glory.

We would be very surprised when those pesky Palestinians dared to shoot rockets back and pursue some kind of guerilla war fare. Even be so desperate to have those idiotic suïcide bombers. How dare they! Do they think they are japanese Kamikazes or what? The terrorist assholes!

The only option we would have left when dealing with such war crimes, is not only take out Hamas (which incidentally we helpen create to counter PLO and Arafat who was too powerful at the time) but kill everyone inside that territory.

To the media we will keep reporting all those horrible warcrimes committee by Hamas. If we repeat it often enough, they will eventually believe it and we can go back and visit our beautiful belgian coast.

Yeaaaah!

Ps: my buddy is currently an officer in the UN anti mining unit in Lebanon, he told me the IDF likes to put mines there with all those beautiful colours kids find attractive. You see how friendly they are, they even cater for kids.

So because of that then Palestinian nation is allowed to create terrorist organization?

I should be worried now that native Americans might do the same?

No Fernando, they are not a terrorist affiliation. If you can't make a distinction between an armed group and a civilian population, then you have a major problem buddy.

Not making a distinction, I'm saying that Palestinian nation has no sovereign over itself when it let's a terrorist organization run free and wild.

Is just a heaven for terrorist.

So because of that then Palestinian nation is allowed to create terrorist organization?

I should be worried now that native Americans might do the same?

Not making a distinction, I'm saying that Palestinian nation has no sovereign over itself when it let's a terrorist organization run free and wild.

Is just a heaven for terrorist.

1. Incredibly simplistic. If americans did what they did to the native americans in this time, it would be called mass genocide. This is why what Israel does is unethical.

2. Also: Israel has NO sovereignity over the lands it claims now from the palestinians. Thats the entire point. They have been convicted by the United Nations dozens of times for it, but they just keep taking land by means of settlers that are protected by the army. You seem to forget that people just get bootee out of their houses for decades, even before Hamas.

3. Israel creates terrorism. Even Sin Beth (Israeli secret service) heads admitted to in the famous Oscar winning documentary "the gatekeepers". They released the head of Hammas Ahmed Yassin (who had a life sententie btw) during the peace talks out of jail just to make sure PLO and Arafats peace talks would fail.

4. Hamas originated from a clarity organisation called Mujama al-Islamiya. It became radical because of what Israel did, not the other way around.

5. If you have children, like I do, and someone takes your land and robs your children from a future including military action hurting them, i would shoot Rockets up your ass so fast you couldnt even count to 1.

Dont say, its because of the terrorists, israel was doing that even before the start of terrorism (eg. the hijacking of bus 300 in the seventies out of protest- where the palestinian hijackers were arrested and afterwards brutally killed in could blood) how do you think that affects a people? Or the famous tactic of 'breaking' palestinian protesters in the 80's, which was done with sticks, Stones, gun handles and quite literally standaard procedure (this is also documented btw)

Get your head out of the propaganda mate.

Thank you Jon Snow:

Btw, I found this brilliant British cartoon from 1948:

Bqg3ZsiCAAAHYbt.jpg

@Fernando, I'm curios, why do you think that Hamas are bad (terrorist if you want, though I find the term completely meaningless)? I'll tell why I think they're bad, but I want to know your explanation first.

IDF used fabricated pictures to justify Al Wafa hospital bombing .... Obviously no covering up going on, sigh ....

4ejysunu.jpg

Meanwhile, people are blaming the Palestinians for not accepting the unilateral cease fire by their proxy egypt (because it include setting up a israelian safety parameter, thus moving further into palestinian territory - much forgotten fact)

Now, we have a new cease fire in effect, while Israel keeps firing. It begs the question, really ....

vetemydu.jpg

Battle of Algiers 1967. Incredible film if you havent seen it.

Anyway if we wish to understand the palestinian desperate responses to the genocide, there is a telling scene in The Battle of Algiers.

Ben M'Hidi the leader of the NLF (National Liberation Front) is being questioned by a load of French journalists. They say to him, "isnt it cowardly to hide bombs in womens handbags and baskets ?"

He replies "isnt it cowardly to napalm vilages full of women and children ?"

Then he delivers a cutting blow " OK, you give us your fighter planes and bombers, and then we'll stop using the handbags and baskets".

Battle of Algiers 1967. Incredible film if you havent seen it.

Anyway if we wish to understand the palestinian desperate responses to the genocide, there is a telling scene in The Battle of Algiers.

Ben M'Hidi the leader of the NLF (National Liberation Front) is being questioned by a load of French journalists. They say to him, "isnt it cowardly to hide bombs in womens handbags and baskets ?"

He replies "isnt it cowardly to napalm vilages full of women and children ?"

Then he delivers a cutting blow " OK, you give us your fighter planes and bombers, and then we'll stop using the handbags and baskets".

'6 days in june' is also a must see I believe. Very good factually.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YZYBUdzJuqI