The FIFA Thread v2

Shane

This game is enjoyably difficult. I find my self easily forgetting how to play it at times if I don't play for a couple days.

Started a career mode with Inter Milan, not going so well.. 3 draws to begin the season.

But i'm thoroughly enjoying my player-career mode. Started off with Portsmouth, currently flying high at the moment.

I AM ALSO PORTSMOUITH!! signed: Neves from Porto, Hector from Reading, Aina on loan, two Dortmund youngsters in defence, Bannigan from Partick Thistle, Gil Romero from Brazil (somewhere, just like last year). my current goalscorers are Inyaki Williams and Bolasie (signed them both). I decided to take the easier route and had my club taken over by a billionaire after one season.

If you're looking for a decent winger or two, check for a player or two from Millwall.

I wish FIFA were better for defending/tackling and it would be nice if they would give us multiplayer career mode. Unfortunately, I don't think there are good games for PS4, so I bought FIFA 16.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Vincent, add ya boy, ACG123CHELSEAFC, it's long. i know. I was in 6th grade.

@quickpassnmove, I'm also about to sign Ruben Neves for my Inter Milan side! (Great Minds think alike). My team has no playmakers, thinking about signing Dimitry Payet (huge fan), or maybe a promising youngin, not quite sure what ima do.

TBH the only PS4 game that's a must have is Uncharted 4. That shit will be insane!

I've seen a few people posting that they started out as Chelsea or some other top team. I don't find it fun to start out as those teams. It's too easy to get all top players.

I enjoy starting out as a team in league 2 in England and working my way all the way up. That just makes me feel good to do it.

Does anyone else do it? If so, has anyone done it in 16? I haven't had time yet to do it

I used to start with the low teams.. but by the time a team like Real Madrid, Chelsea, Man City come calling i'll find all the top teams to be so fucked up. Aguero at Bayern. Lewandowski at Chelsea. Pogba at Man U. Courtois at Juventus. So when I finally get the call from Chelsea, Costa/Willian/Oscar/Matic/Courtois are all sold, and I gotta rebuild all over again.

So I start off with teams like Inter Milan (my current Fifa 16 team), Marsielle, Wolfsburg, Valencia etc. Challengers but not the favorites. Teams that finish 3rd--6th. I keep the budget Strict, and really have to utilize my finances correctly. Like with Wolfsburg (in Fifa 15) I sold Schurrle and Perisic to fund transfers for other targets.

I find that career path to be the most enjoyable for me.

But different Strokes for different Folks.

I used to start with the low teams.. but by the time a team like Real Madrid, Chelsea, Man City come calling i'll find all the top teams to be so fucked up. Aguero at Bayern. Lewandowski at Chelsea. Pogba at Man U. Courtois at Juventus. So when I finally get the call from Chelsea, Costa/Willian/Oscar/Matic/Courtois are all sold, and I gotta rebuild all over again.

So I start off with teams like Inter Milan (my current Fifa 16 team), Marsielle, Wolfsburg, Valencia etc. Challengers but not the favorites. Teams that finish 3rd--6th. I keep the budget Strict, and really have to utilize my finances correctly. Like with Wolfsburg (in Fifa 15) I sold Schurrle and Perisic to fund transfers for other targets.

I find that career path to be the most enjoyable for me.

But different Strokes for different Folks.

Ahh yes I get what you mean. I usually try and stay with the same team the entire career mode and build a "dynasty" of sorts. I actually forgot that you could switch teams as the manager haha

Ahh yes I get what you mean. I usually try and stay with the same team the entire career mode and build a "dynasty" of sorts. I actually forgot that you could switch teams as the manager haha

I haven't done a rags to riches manager mode in 2 years almost.

But you know what, all this talk has convinced me to start another Manger mode with Nottingham Forest.

#BrianCloughInDaFlesh

I haven't done a rags to riches manager mode in 2 years almost.

But you know what, all this talk has convinced me to start another Manger mode with Nottingham Forest.

#BrianCloughInDaFlesh

I wish I still had time to do it. Used to spend countless hours on it. My favorite part was finding a stud from scouts and making him one of the best in the world in his position. So much satisfaction with it.

"Mrbund" on PSN if anyone's interested in clubs, but I DO NOT like playing with anyone who insists on using a CAM formation (and especially playing as a shorty CAM). that's full-on retard.

--Also, I cannot play with anyone in Europe because of my crap American internet service.

Did player career. Went on loan to Wycombe for one season. Come back to chelsea, and they've only gone and sold azpilicueta and oscar and bought no replacements. Marin and Mikel playing every game while hazard is on the bench. Kasey palmer is a regular though...

As FIFA 16 is fifa coins very popular for fans to play in the world, the fans want to know more information of the game with all kinds of methods. At the present, some ratings of FIFA 16 players judged by EA now have been disputed. Some players have been granted a major upgrade and some have slipped down. Here is the list of players who are debatable by fans.
1. Simon Mignolet (Liverpool) 82 – 78
2. Radamel Falcao (Chelsea) 88 – 83
3. Lukasz Fabianski (Swansea) 75 – 78
4. Mesut Ozil (Arsenal) 86-87
5. Juan Mata (Manchester United) 85-84
6. Fraser Forster (Southampton) 75-76
7. Sergio Aguero (Manchester City) 86-87
These are seven Barclay’s Premier League rankings of fifa 16 coins FIFA 16. In my opinion, I disagree with it. What about you? And what’s your view on these players? Maybe you have your answer in your mind.

Did player career. Went on loan to Wycombe for one season. Come back to chelsea, and they've only gone and sold azpilicueta and oscar and bought no replacements. Marin and Mikel playing every game while hazard is on the bench. Kasey palmer is a regular though...

Exactly! Happens everytime with Chelsea.

Marin/Mikel/Thorgan/Moses are all starters, it does my head in. And then winning the league in player career mode with that team is literally impossible.

Although I still can't believe this happened to you in Fifa 16, they said they'd make it more... wait for it......wait for it................. 'realistic' :ph34r:

"Mrbund" on PSN if anyone's interested in clubs, but I DO NOT like playing with anyone who insists on using a CAM formation (and especially playing as a shorty CAM). that's full-on retard.

HOT TAKE!

Lmfaooo Don't you love it when the other team has two 5'4/5'5 STs that pace whore your defenders to death. Never was anything more nerve-wrecking especially since I played ANY all the time.

I always made my player 5'11 (give or take). I wanted my CAM to emulate Lampard/Ozil haha.

Into my 3rd season as Plymouth in league two, had back to back promotions as champions now in the championship

this is my team

4-4-2 Diamond

Dragowski (73)

Cancelo (75) Tomkins (74) Engles (80) Galloway (77)

Nevas (81)

Bruno (78) Chalobah(74)

RLC (73)

Armstrong (75) Wilson (74)

Into my 3rd season as Plymouth in league two, had back to back promotions as champions now in the championship

this is my team

4-4-2 Diamond

Dragowski (73)

Cancelo (75) Tomkins (74) Engles (80) Galloway (77)

Nevas (81)

Bruno (78) Chalobah(74)

RLC (73)

Armstrong (75) Wilson (74)

Which Bruno are you using as rm?