The FIFA Thread v2

Shane

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is enjoyably difficult. I find my self easily forgetting how to play it at times if I don't play for a couple days.

Started a career mode with Inter Milan, not going so well.. 3 draws to begin the season.

But i'm thoroughly enjoying my player-career mode. Started off with Portsmouth, currently flying high at the moment.

This game is enjoyably difficult. I find my self easily forgetting how to play it at times if I don't play for a couple days.

Started a career mode with Inter Milan, not going so well.. 3 draws to begin the season.

But i'm thoroughly enjoying my player-career mode. Started off with Portsmouth, currently flying high at the moment.

Enjoyably difficult is exactly the words. You have to be patient and in possession be very careful. The game is great but you must plot your away around the field.

Fuck fut.

Word Up. Never been a fan. Never opened up a pack.

Career Mode and Online Pro Clubs are by far the most enjoyable modes for me. Especially Pro-Clubs. Need a new group of guys to play with though <_<

Race to Division 1 is hit or miss for me, depends on my mood.

Starting to get the hang of this game, after several irritating evenings playing it. I started playing a career as my beloved CFC but found it ridiculously difficult on legendary mode, even against the shite teams in the league cup matches, they just passed me to death. So I changed to 4-3-3, dropped Oscar into the midfield 3 and its working wonders. I am enjoying this game even more now, I love how the players strengths and weaknesses are very realistic, such as Eden Hazard, his close control and running is brilliant, I scored a goal away at Palace so similar to his one against Southampton away last season. And Diego Costa, not the most gifted technically but his hold up play is good to use, he's also my penalty taker now. Has anyone else noticed how much harder it is to score pens? I got about 2 in out of 5. Usually I score all of them.

I do still find it a bit of a trek at times to get the ball back from the opposition, interceptions are harder to come by than I thought. But yeah, getting there for sure.

Unreal career team with Dortmund, in my fourth season now...

Cech - 89

Shaw - 85

Boateng - 89

Stones - 86

Ramos - 89

L. Bender - 86

Laporte - 86

Reus - 90

Pogba - 92

Bale - 91

Aguero - 90

I've seen a few people posting that they started out as Chelsea or some other top team. I don't find it fun to start out as those teams. It's too easy to get all top players.

I enjoy starting out as a team in league 2 in England and working my way all the way up. That just makes me feel good to do it.

Does anyone else do it? If so, has anyone done it in 16? I haven't had time yet to do it

I've seen a few people posting that they started out as Chelsea or some other top team. I don't find it fun to start out as those teams. It's too easy to get all top players.

I enjoy starting out as a team in league 2 in England and working my way all the way up. That just makes me feel good to do it.

Does anyone else do it? If so, has anyone done it in 16? I haven't had time yet to do it

I like to start out as a big team as you can buy who you want, when you want.

However, on 15 I started in League 2 and worked up to the Prem. Had a £775,000 budget for the summer. The game doesn't take into account promotions, etc.