The FIFA Thread v2

Shane

Massimo Bruno from RB Leipzig

Got it ;)

i think i would swap Rlc and Bruno, unless you want a faster rm and is better at crossing, in that case Bruno is ok.

I always use a diamond midfield and i go for 3 solid midfielders behind a number 10.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got it ;)

i think i would swap Rlc and Bruno, unless you want a faster rm and is better at crossing, in that case Bruno is ok.

I always use a diamond midfield and i go for 3 solid midfielders behind a number 10.

I play through the middle, and the way ive been training the players they are now more suited to how ive set them up.

The two wider players are more central that put wide, my fulls backs do the crossing if needed

I am currently working, when i have the time that is, on the following team

Courtois

Azpi Varane Rodriguez

Matic

Pogba Willian

Reus

Hazard (what can be defined as my pro, like in the old Pes games, when you could create your own player)

Costa

Subs: Bego-Zouma-Baba-Carvalho-Oscar-Traoré-Aboubakar -Rlc and Pasalic in and out the team
Possibly i will try to get Stones as well.
Any advice would be welcome.

I am currently working, when i have the time that is, on the following team

Courtois

Azpi Varane Rodriguez

Matic

Pogba Willian

Reus

Hazard (what can be defined as my pro, like in the old Pes games, when you could create your own player)

Costa

Subs: Bego-Zouma-Baba-Carvalho-Oscar-Traoré-Aboubakar -Rlc and Pasalic in and out the team

Possibly i will try to get Stones as well.

Any advice would be welcome.

Start at league 2 its more fun :-)

Got into the big time as Champions and FA cup winners!!! TBF i had an easy run of team in the same league as me until the semi when i got Swansea and the final VS Everton won it 4-0 B)

Ive just got passed the summer transfer window and managed to add to my team with a nice 16 million budget

still 442

Dragowski (77)

Chambers (79) Tomkins (75) Engles (81) Galloway (80)

Nevas (83)

Hughes (77) Chalobah(78)

RLC (80)

Armstrong (80) Huntelaar (81)

Only down side is i couldn't find a decent defender in my budget to replace Tomkins

Ive also singed some decent squad players

Wilson, Bruno,Gyale, Carrick, and SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUppppppppppppppppppppppppppppper super Frank on a free on 2 grand a week lol still going at 40 and he keeps begging me to play but he is rated a 68 but i bought him on as a sub and scored a long range goal vs.......Chelsea!!!!!!! in the community Shield

• 1 month later...

Absolutely love my Inter Milan team..

--------------Icardi

Perisic-----Jovetic------Lamela

----Kongdogbia----Neves---

Telles---Umtiti---Murillo---Montoya

-----------Handanovic-----

Subs: Axel Witsel, Loic Remy, Gary Medel, David Santon, Ricardo Alvarez, Biabiany. Juan Jesus, Alvaro Pererria.

And I got a young ST and LM rated in their 70s who come on every now and again too.

One of my favorite Career Modes squads ever assembled.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Demo out next week on all platforms, looking forward to it. The PES2017 demo actually plays very well too.

The latter is the footie game people should be playing this year. Releases next week

Demo us up now. Word of warning for those in the UK, it seems that when you click PS Store it says down for maintenance. If you have access to the PS app via mobile then download from there as that is what I have done.