The FIFA Thread v2

Shane

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah and Henrique wrote a good write up for PES. Last PES i got was probably 2005 so its probably greatly improved.

That said will still get FIFA

I loved last year's pes. But the demo plays exactly the same as last year so it's a no go for me. Loving FIFA 16, I probably have ten hours logged in and I bought it yesterday [emoji15]

I loved last year's pes. But the demo plays exactly the same as last year so it's a no go for me. Loving FIFA 16, I probably have ten hours logged in and I bought it yesterday [emoji15]

Couldn't be further from the truth IMO. Physicality alone adds a completely different dimension to the game.

Got Fifa 16 on ps4 today, usually it takes me a while to get used to the game but I'm pretty impressed with this.

I started with a few games as Chelsea and noticed that passing is the big thing about this game, less about giving the ball to Hazard and running through a team and more about Cesc and his intricate passes. The defence has improved immensely too, interceptions make attacking and defending interesting.

Started a career with Chelsea for poops and giggles, entered into a pre season tournament (awesome new feature), and found it tricky playing on legendary as the cpu keeps the ball VERY well.

Willian is essential on this game, I lost count how many times he broke up opposition play and countered. Kenedy is great fun to use too as is Traore (who scored a brace against Seattle).

Fun times lads. Hope it continues!

Got Fifa 16 on ps4 today, usually it takes me a while to get used to the game but I'm pretty impressed with this.

I started with a few games as Chelsea and noticed that passing is the big thing about this game, less about giving the ball to Hazard and running through a team and more about Cesc and his intricate passes. The defence has improved immensely too, interceptions make attacking and defending interesting.

Started a career with Chelsea for poops and giggles, entered into a pre season tournament (awesome new feature), and found it tricky playing on legendary as the cpu keeps the ball VERY well.

Willian is essential on this game, I lost count how many times he broke up opposition play and countered. Kenedy is great fun to use too as is Traore (who scored a brace against Seattle).

Fun times lads. Hope it continues!

You have explained it exactly like a lad on another forum I go on. I have just got my copy tonight so I am going to get on tonight and see how I fair.

Played for 4 hours last night and really love it. The AI are much more intelligent now and are so much less predictable with both passing and pressing. You have to work hard to press the ball but also be patient as the CPU will actually pick you off if you get too ahead of yourself in any way. Willian was the one who broke up a lot of attacks for me and it was pleasing to see now that the passing system has been toned to a point you need to be very careful on the release of them.

Players like Hazard feel brilliant to be in control of, always looking for little pockets of space to dart into at speed. I did exactly that last night, short little dribbles and then a release of pace to beat two defenders and a shot in off the post. The new keeper animations are really good too, they dive and dives that look realistic now and they make some great saves.

It's effectively the same game as last year, but one thing they have done is make it a bit harder to take people on, which is good, because all the virgin nerds used to do is practice doing "skills" and would just fucking roulette their way up the whole damned pitch before scoring a scorpion kick rabona half-volley from 40 yards, which made it ridiculously boring to play online.