The FIFA Thread v2

Shane

It's effectively the same game as last year, but one thing they have done is make it a bit harder to take people on, which is good, because all the virgin nerds used to do is practice doing "skills" and would just fucking roulette their way up the whole damned pitch before scoring a scorpion kick rabona half-volley from 40 yards, which made it ridiculously boring to play online.

Work their whole way up the pitch and score a 40 yard goal? Hmmm.[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How are girls in this game?

I saw how some were rated like in their 80s and stuff....

Are they fast/quick?

Some of em are fast but I noticed most of em get bullied off the ball by the big German women. I like playing with the Chinese women's team tho, very quick.

The womens football is good with some Chels ladies.

Overall the dribbling once you master it is much better than last year

Yeah that's what I was saying! A lot of people shitting on the dribbling but it's so much better

1/4 into my 2nd season and ive got RLC up to a 75 rating. this new trainer mode is brilliant

Yep, try and bring through your youth talents - I've got some up from 40-odd to the high 60s already at the start of my second season at Dortmund. Speaking of which, my current team:

Valdes

Piszczek - Ginter - Boateng - Sokratis

S. Bender - L. Bender

Castro

Bale - Aguero - Reus

Bench: Schwarzer, Stones, Jung, Carrick, Meyer, Lavezzi, Griezmann.

I've got loads of youth talents in the squad as well, looking forward to bringing them through!

Yep, try and bring through your youth talents - I've got some up from 40-odd to the high 60s already at the start of my second season at Dortmund. Speaking of which, my current team:

Valdes

Piszczek - Ginter - Boateng - Sokratis

S. Bender - L. Bender

Castro

Bale - Aguero - Reus

Bench: Schwarzer, Stones, Jung, Carrick, Meyer, Lavezzi, Griezmann.

I've got loads of youth talents in the squad as well, looking forward to bringing them through!

About to Start my 3rd season as Chelsea boss

My team

Tibo

Clyne Zouma Stones © Shaw

RLC - Pogba

Hazard Barkley Reus

Lewandoski

I sold Costa, Fabregas, Begovic, Rambo, Some players that come back from loan in season 2 for well over 200 million

got some youth prospects on the bench this season I think I dont need anyone so i got 80 million just sitting there lol

Also Traore is fucking amazing on this game he will defo be my main guy next season if he stats keep shooting up

An improvement on last year is that the ref doesnt call back play and book one of your players for some innocuous foul all the time. Still happens, just not 10 minutes later.

Worrying default bit of commentary goes someting like "chelsea had the lead, but have thrown it away" :D