The FIFA Thread v2

Shane

I've been playing it since Tuesday (and prior to that on Friday/sat/Sunday with ea access for 6 hours) after buying it from the US store on Xbox One and I love it.

Only real annoyance so far is Hazard always puts in a transfer request for me in career mode in the first window (restarted twice and he's done it all 3 times). Let me know if this happens to any of you!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been playing it since Tuesday (and prior to that on Friday/sat/Sunday with ea access for 6 hours) after buying it from the US store on Xbox One and I love it.

Only real annoyance so far is Hazard always puts in a transfer request for me in career mode in the first window (restarted twice and he's done it all 3 times). Let me know if this happens to any of you!

That happened a lot with players on the last game, are you paying him enough.. is he on the highest wages?

Is this Ultimate Team thing is that fun? never tried it and you all seem to play it, i only play the regular online game, prefer to play with real teams..

Against who am i playing in this mode? is it a tournament or what? and do i need to pay actual money for stuff?

I dont play fut but my friend is and he told me its realy cool thing, but it only gets realy fun when you have good squad and enough money to improve it further. Therefore you have to play alot to get coins (or sth) to buy better players...or you can buy them for real money.

I prefer realistic teams too and only play fifa here and there nowdays, after I reached 1st division I kinda stopped playing it regulary...therefore fut isnt my thing, because I dont want to play 5 hours a day just to get those coins. You can always go with random squads in unranked matches anyway. Or me and few friends get along and play tournament at my house which is by far the best way to play fifa ;)