The FIFA Thread v2

Shane

The defending is woeful. I have to say it. It's not 'just me being shit' or whatever, I have been online and seen LOADS of people mention it. The defenders just can't seem to match up to the improved attacking AI. So many times you get caught on the edge of your box with a striker, doesnt have to be a good striker just an average one will do, and they dance round defenders like John Terry like they aren't even there, sometimes they arent as the amount of times passes/through balls are misjudged is too damn high. Its a great game besides that, but its a massive issue now and is frustrating the hell out of me. It reminds me of the defending on fifa 13. Ugh, come on EA.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a big deal but why the fuck can they not sort out transfers before release?, Torres is still at the club ffs, they better have an update sorted.

When you start a career just choose "Download latest squads" and you're good. :)

Yea, but I also play kick-off games etc, they better add an update.. couldn't get on the EA servers yesterday either.

I think FIFA has a Matchday Option in kick-off since FIFA 14 but you still need to connect to their servers..

THE new FIFA game is so realistic that it knows if players are smokers, drug addicts or closeted homosexuals.

The information, based on motion capture research, can be used for distracting players mid-match.

Gamer Tom Booker said: “I was two-nil up when, during a tackle, the opposition midfielder unexpectedly slipped my striker his phone number.

“After that the controls went shaky and the camera wouldn’t focus on any other players.”

Programmer Julian Cook said: “With the right algorithms you can tell which players are gay, which are still denying it even to themselves and which meet for trysts in anonymous airport hotels during international breaks.

“We’ve included that as an unlockable minigame, not that any gamers would want to bother because they’re all very secure in their heterosexuality

Played an FA Cup final with AFC Wimbledon on career mode, and the experience has much improved, fans in the build up/celebrations etc..

It's been 3 days and I STILL can't get on the EA servers.

Are you playing on PS4/Xbox One?

If so, are the animations as redundant? Like the celebrations, fouling, oh and the commentary? If you've gotten to the FA Cup then im sure there are some repititions, but do they happen as frequently?

Playing this on ps3 atm :cry:

I love this game .. The defending is very unprredictivable as mentioned here by a poster, besides that the graphics are amazing, the atmosphere is very realistic. I notice this year they focused a lot on game atmosphere. as when u score, they crowd explodes. Especially when playing in an EPL stadiums.. The game is amzing over all I think. My gamer tag on XBL is chepchelfan83 add me, anyone with an Xbox one

Are you playing on PS4/Xbox One?

If so, are the animations as redundant? Like the celebrations, fouling, oh and the commentary? If you've gotten to the FA Cup then im sure there are some repititions, but do they happen as frequently?

Playing this on ps3 atm :cry:

The thing is, I'm playing with a league two side, so the commentary isn't personalised like it is for Premier League clubs, the stadium atmospheres for PL clubs are unique too. The same repetitions are still there but they've added some nice touches like quick goal replays when the ball goes out for a throw. They also added new camera angles like when someone scores and the celebration has finished you see a close up of them prepping for kick-off, just little things like that.

I'm on 360 still, next gen isn't worth it right now for me.. not enough good games.

The thing is, I'm playing with a league two side, so the commentary isn't personalised like it is for Premier League clubs, the stadium atmospheres for PL clubs are unique too. The same repetitions are still there but they've added some nice touches like quick goal replays when the ball goes out for a throw. They also added new camera angles like when someone scores and the celebration has finished you see a close up of them prepping for kick-off, just little things like that.

I'm on 360 still, next gen isn't worth it right now for me.. not enough good games.

That's why you're not on the servers then. EA only care about next gen consoles, let's be fair, they earn more profit for each game sold because of the higher RRP.

That's why you're not on the servers then. EA only care about next gen consoles, let's be fair, they earn more profit for each game sold because of the higher RRP.

Thought that might be the reason, hopefully I'll be able to get on later in the year, thankfully I haven't updated my gold account anyway.