The FIFA Thread v2

Shane

Not that surprising when you consider the 80 million+ 360's sold and the 8 million or so Xbox One's lol.

True but that's not accounting to the fact this Fifa was essentially made for the new gen, most stores only have a small section for 360 now. And those 360 sales stretch out from 2005, so it's a bit misleading. But yea.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True but that's not accounting to the fact this Fifa was essentially made for the new gen, most stores only have a small section for 360 now. And those 360 sales stretch out from 2005, so it's a bit misleading. But yea.

Of course, I'm mainly going off of the fact that the vast majority of my Xbox Live friends list haven't upgraded to next gen consoles yet (not for any want of trying on my part!), most of them play FIFA too.

Playing a CM as Chelsea in it is so realistic this game.

Eden Hazard is a joy to use.

yeah but he's so damn expensive on fut, only need him and courtois to complete my full chelsea squad.

Been lucky with those cards tough, got costa, fabregas en schurrle from it .

If you put chelsea as your favo team do you have more chance of getting players from Chelsea or have i been very lucky?

yeah but he's so damn expensive on fut, only need him and courtois to complete my full chelsea squad.

Been lucky with those cards tough, got costa, fabregas en schurrle from it .

If you put chelsea as your favo team do you have more chance of getting players from Chelsea or have i been very lucky?

Have you been trading or buying packs with fifa points? I see you have quite good transfer profit :D

You pulled Fabregas and Schurrle from free packs? Lucky you :)

not all from the "free" packs , some packs i bought with profit from transfers and winning games but yeah i had them and costa that way.

Thats why i asked if you have more chance on chelsea players if you take chelsea as favourite team.

Just got this game for the 360. Decent. Unfortunately I'm going to have to update the squads manually, but whatever.

Is there a 'player instructions' tab for 360 or only for next gen consoles? I don't see it. Or is it just for Career Mode?

guys which one is better ... ps4 or xbox?! Dont know much about them... basic idea is to play fifa 15

appreciate the help :)

Pick the controller you like best or which ever one your friends are getting. They're both excellent (I have both).