The FIFA Thread v2

Shane

Still looking for an answer to this if anyone is interested in helping me out. :rolleyes:

Game's not out yet mate...but 15 is definitely a big step up from versions 12 - 14 for the PC in terms of graphics quality.

You could run 12-14 on max settings easily, and I don't expect you to have too much trouble with 15 but you'll still have to wait to be sure.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im wondering if anyone knows whats going off with the kick off mode in fifa 14 with regards to weekly games. During last season they would change players ratings based on their weekend form and update the starting line ups; are they going to start that again for the epl or they won't until fifa 15?

Hey, i was just thinking about finally buying a console again, but im kinda in the blue about the differences with Xbox One and PS4. I always played on a Playstation but atm i don't have any preference. Mainly buying a console to play Fifa (and MGS5), anyone got some quick pro's and cons between XBOX One and PS4, mainly about the online stuff, community etc.

Game's not out yet mate...but 15 is definitely a big step up from versions 12 - 14 for the PC in terms of graphics quality.

You could run 12-14 on max settings easily, and I don't expect you to have too much trouble with 15 but you'll still have to wait to be sure.

Cheers.

Depends what your preference is..

Personally, I get addicted to career/manager mode, turning small teams into world beaters, you can really get immersed in it.

Yeah, that's what I do.

I can probably get it for a cut price, so why not I guess