The FIFA Thread v2

Shane

Yes! They musthave gotten the licenses to the chants for each club then! i've always wanted that, and even imported chants into the game. Great stuff if this is true.

Also, for people that have ps4 or xbox 1 i highly doubt that the emotions will get too repetitive. Often with these new animations you can see every animation within 2 weeks of playing the game avidly. i hope the emotional animations are many.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every year people say this... But every year there is a notable difference in how it plays.

True..although this year the focus seems to be less on gameplay and more on the realism/animations...which I'm fine with. I like how grounded they made last year's FIFA with it being less like basketball and more like real football.

Now, if they could get rid of some of their 'scripted' results and add more dimensions to their career mode...fifa 15 could be really worth looking forward to.

• 3 weeks later...

• EA have visited every single Barclays Premier League club to capture player faces.
  • All 20 stadiums from the BPL will feature (on Xbox One, PS4 and PC), including those of the three newly promoted teams.
  • Real world chants will play, with many of them recorded live, during real BPL fixtures.
  • Ad boards in BPL stadiums will show official sponsors, chosen to be in the game by the clubs themselves.
  • BPL branding will feature fully throughout Career Mode and in any matches between 2 BPL teams.
  • Career Mode will also include exclusive BPL "next fixture" overlays.
  • Goal line technology replays will feature in BPL matches, and matches from any other leagues that use it.
  • Barclays Premier League referees are fully licensed.

Also a list of all BPL players 'head scanned' - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...4Ic1M0/pubhtml

• EA have visited every single Barclays Premier League club to capture player faces.
  • All 20 stadiums from the BPL will feature (on Xbox One, PS4 and PC), including those of the three newly promoted teams.
  • Real world chants will play, with many of them recorded live, during real BPL fixtures.
  • Ad boards in BPL stadiums will show official sponsors, chosen to be in the game by the clubs themselves.
  • BPL branding will feature fully throughout Career Mode and in any matches between 2 BPL teams.
  • Career Mode will also include exclusive BPL "next fixture" overlays.
  • Goal line technology replays will feature in BPL matches, and matches from any other leagues that use it.
  • Barclays Premier League referees are fully licensed.

Also a list of all BPL players 'head scanned' - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...4Ic1M0/pubhtml

I don't really care about all of the new features (like emotion n chanting)

EA just need to do simple thing, tone down long shot accuracy, tone down skill move effectiveness, tone down long pass accuracy.

That's it simple :D

If all these features are really included in the PC version... good days to be a PC gamer and FIFA aficionado. Far too long has EA ignored PC gamers, though, the last couple of years have been a refreshing change, especially if they continue this trend.