The FIFA Thread v2

Shane

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EA FUCKED UP AGAIN, AS ALWAYS...

Yeah they have to reset it surely... The market is ruined, one guy mosted pictures of 3 ronaldos, 2 rooneys, an aguero, a david silva an iniesta etc...EA are proving why they were rated the worst company in america last year by consumers, because they are pretty useless as always.

@Hutcho_CFC

Does it mean we will lose our cards and get new packs (like restarting)?

Man,.that would be awsome...hahahahaha

Only got shit players!

I will be sorry for those who were lucky though.

If they reset it, then yes, but i don't think it is something EA will do but it is unfair not to as loads of people have an unfair advantage. Some people have a several million trading profit... Its only been out 24 hours so it would be the best thing to do... If you legitmately got someone good then unlucky and sorry but the integrity of the game has ot to come first as we cant have 1000 ronaldos floasting around and people who are extremely rich like that, everything would get price fixed.

@,

SAw this on another forum, apparently the picture above belongs to this guy

So bascialy you get a code and mess around with the HTTPS settings of a pack and all, not going to go into much detail as my account got banned for it last year & don't ant anyone to be as stupid as me and try it..

This is my mates second account, he done the tamper glitch with 4packs and got these players +more.. Thats why he has over 1million coins he sold Ronaldo x2 and Messi x2 and other players..

DONT DO THIS GLITCH! ITS RUINS THE FUN OF THE GAME!

He is going to discard all them players in a livestream once the Web App is back smile.png

Arsehole!

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBhNaHR0cDovL2Rpc3RpbGxlcnlpbWFnZTEwLmluc3RhZ3JhbS5jb20vYTU4OTc1MGEwMmNhMTFlMmJjY2MyMjAwMGExZDAzNTZfNy5qcGcUAhYAEgA&s=ahDWCA0ij1Y4ey6w4N9q1vih7ap0Ja-RmQOTz2K-Nlo

Snoop already has the full game, 8 days early.

The last touches and amendments to the player ratings have been finalised then...

Yeah, he probably got as a present for his ad.

You can check players final ratings in CC from the Web App.

@,

SAw this on another forum, apparently the picture above belongs to this guy

So bascialy you get a code and mess around with the HTTPS settings of a pack and all, not going to go into much detail as my account got banned for it last year & don't ant anyone to be as stupid as me and try it..

This is my mates second account, he done the tamper glitch with 4packs and got these players +more.. Thats why he has over 1million coins he sold Ronaldo x2 and Messi x2 and other players..

DONT DO THIS GLITCH! ITS RUINS THE FUN OF THE GAME!

He is going to discard all them players in a livestream once the Web App is back smile.png

Arsehole!

Yeah i know it ruins the whole thing, only just got up so i don't know what has happenned over night but i am about to check... Yeah i wouldn't have the slightest idea how to do it and i don't see the point anyway as what is the point if you can just have all the best players from the start stupidity...

EA's communication again is amazing.

This better be back by Saturday, think it's 6pm the game goes live from the season ticket download so i've heard. They really need to get their act together and sort themselves out.

yep its the same shit every year... they never learn or they make so much money they just don't give a shit.. yeah it better be all sorted by saturday evening as i want to get playing then.

This better be back by Saturday, think it's 6pm the game goes live from the season ticket download so i've heard. They really need to get their act together and sort themselves out.

It actually needs to be back by friday, some countries EA ST comes on the 21st.

EDIT: It is working again, it did not reset!