The FIFA Thread v2

Shane

New security question? I have had my security question set up since the web app first came out and never changed it. I thought you had to have a security question on the account and have played Fifa UT between march 7th and september 12th.... Confused.com

Can someone sum up to me what should I do (and how) to have access to FUT Web App tommorow? Thanks.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been a PES player for all my life and this year, I'm going to give FIFA a try. I downloaded the demo and have played for about a dozen 3 mins matches, all using BVB.

A couple of questions hope you guys can answer or share your experiences:

1, What level do you guys play? I'm playing World class and finding it extremely difficult to dribble past defenders, even the likes of Gotze.

2, The tricks and feints (L2+R3) are completely useless, I ended up lost possession 9 times of out 10. Am I shit or it's normal?

3, The penalty is absolutely ridiculous, you can't control the ball high or low and difficult to control how much left or right as well. Any extra buttons to refine it except Shoot and L1?

Overall it's quite a good game, still hard to say which is better though PES and FIFA. I guess it's more down to personal preference.

Can someone sum up to me what should I do (and how) to have access to FUT Web App tommorow? Thanks.

Since the beginning of the year, a lot of hackers were stealing players accounts. EA decided to invent a security question to give an extra safety to UT (since users tend to spend to much time and even money in it). If in some point you made a security question you shouldbe fine. It gets players that did not use the web app, because on consoles it does not ask for it...

I have been a PES player for all my life and this year, I'm going to give FIFA a try. I downloaded the demo and have played for about a dozen 3 mins matches, all using BVB.

A couple of questions hope you guys can answer or share your experiences:

1, What level do you guys play? I'm playing World class and finding it extremely difficult to dribble past defenders, even the likes of Gotze.

2, The tricks and feints (L2+R3) are completely useless, I ended up lost possession 9 times of out 10. Am I shit or it's normal?

3, The penalty is absolutely ridiculous, you can't control the ball high or low and difficult to control how much left or right as well. Any extra buttons to refine it except Shoot and L1?

Overall it's quite a good game, still hard to say which is better though PES and FIFA. I guess it's more down to personal preference.

Ok basically the demo is 6 weeks to 2 months old so a lot has been improved so i am told.

1. I usually play legendary since fifa 10 but the fifa 13 demo is a lot harder than usual and it is a struggle at times on world class, so that it is normal...

2. Depends who you use to do it and i too have found it quite hard as the AI defence on World class are extremely organised. As pretty much a sole online player it will be easier as no player is that rigid and disciplined in defence.

3. R1, makes you finesse it and i can finnesse it or smash it in the top corners, its just hard to judge and you have to choose your side for a long time... My advice would be to go to the arena and win some penalties. In the arena they give you a blue circle which tells you were you are aiming and you can see how long you need to push the left stick to the top left corner to get it there, and how much over does it... That is just practice.

I have always preferred fifa and never really played much pes but yeah each to their own i guess.

Hope this helps in some way.

Basically you need to have created a security question between march and september the 12th. So if you haven't done that its too late. I have been trawling the EA forums as i am not too sure of exacts and basically EA haven't provided much info so everyone is kinda guessing... Me for example ahve had every UT from day 1 even when you had to pay for it as DLC, and had the web app from the start when i created a security question. I haven't been on the web app since before christmas but played UT a lot on ps3 between those dates. Apparently they would have asked you for you to update your security question on the console after march the 7th but it was so long ago i can't remember. If i can't get on it i will be extremely pissed as you will get free daily gifts like last year and the most dedicated UT'ers get extra stuff as well apparently. So fingers crossed.

Ok basically the demo is 6 weeks to 2 months old so a lot has been improved so i am told.

1. I usually play legendary since fifa 10 but the fifa 13 demo is a lot harder than usual and it is a struggle at times on world class, so that it is normal...

2. Depends who you use to do it and i too have found it quite hard as the AI defence on World class are extremely organised. As pretty much a sole online player it will be easier as no player is that rigid and disciplined in defence.

3. R1, makes you finesse it and i can finnesse it or smash it in the top corners, its just hard to judge and you have to choose your side for a long time... My advice would be to go to the arena and win some penalties. In the arena they give you a blue circle which tells you were you are aiming and you can see how long you need to push the left stick to the top left corner to get it there, and how much over does it... That is just practice.

I have always preferred fifa and never really played much pes but yeah each to their own i guess.

Hope this helps in some way.

Massive cheers mate, thanks for the info. I will give it a proper try when it released. the 3 mins match in demo is such a pain in the arse.

Basically you need to have created a security question between march and september the 12th. So if you haven't done that its too late. I have been trawling the EA forums as i am not too sure of exacts and basically EA haven't provided much info so everyone is kinda guessing... Me for example ahve had every UT from day 1 even when you had to pay for it as DLC, and had the web app from the start when i created a security question. I haven't been on the web app since before christmas but played UT a lot on ps3 between those dates. Apparently they would have asked you for you to update your security question on the console after march the 7th but it was so long ago i can't remember. If i can't get on it i will be extremely pissed as you will get free daily gifts like last year and the most dedicated UT'ers get extra stuff as well apparently. So fingers crossed.

I logged in right now, it didn't ask me for question or anything it just works. Is it ok?

I logged in right now, it didn't ask me for question or anything it just works. Is it ok?

Did it not say:

Username

Password

Then you clicked enter and it says, your first pets name is: (Or something like that)

If not then i am not sure mate, have you played Ultimate team since the 7th march? If not then my guess is that it might not let you on, but if you have then it might.

Sorry i can't be of much help; you could try looking on this thread in the EA forums:

http://forum.ea.com/...st/1922853.page

Massive cheers mate, thanks for the info. I will give it a proper try when it released. the 3 mins match in demo is such a pain in the arse.

Yeah the games are too short to really get into it, and the limited teams are annoying. Can't wait for Fifa UT though.

Yeah the games are too short to really get into it, and the limited teams are annoying. Can't wait for Fifa UT though.

Don't know what Ultimate Team really is but it sounds exciting lol.

Is it correct the full version will be out 28 Sep? Is this release date globally or just in the UK?

Don't know what Ultimate Team really is but it sounds exciting lol.

Is it correct the full version will be out 28 Sep? Is this release date globally or just in the UK?

28th of september for uk. its earlier in the US, New zealand, Australia... Couldn't find an asian release date, got to be similar lol. Ultimate team the best game mode... :)

Did it not say:

Username

Password

Then you clicked enter and it says, your first pets name is: (Or something like that)

If not then i am not sure mate, have you played Ultimate team since the 7th march? If not then my guess is that it might not let you on, but if you have then it might.

Sorry i can't be of much help; you could try looking on this thread in the EA forums:

http://forum.ea.com/...st/1922853.page

I used web app for whole year since FIFA came out and I set my security password before.

28th of september for uk. its earlier in the US, New zealand, Australia... Couldn't find an asian release date, got to be similar lol. Ultimate team the best game mode... :)

OK cheers mate, I will check it and hopefully Hongkong will be among the first batch.

EA FUCKED UP AGAIN.

Official we app got released early thousands of people (not me because i was cautious) went on it got players. Now there is some glitch where if you confirm your team name twice you lose everything. And no one at EA is saying anything or can confirm whether there will be a full reset before official release.