Barcelona vs Chelsea

termninja

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This really infuriates me..

http://www.dailymail...an-der-Sar.html

He said: ‘For the sake of the game and for football in general, I hope Barcelona win in the Nou Camp.

‘I love teams who attack. Chelsea did nothing but defend with nine players and kept lots of players in the middle of the park. But this tie could have been over by now.

‘I expected Chelsea to lose by a big figure. And it could still have been 5-1 to Barca at the end.

‘Chelsea had just one shot at goal – and they scored.’

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

If we don't play Mata we will epitomise everything Dani Alves said in his interview prior to the first leg, that we are full of fear. We must look like a team ready to attack, even if that's not our tactical set up. The bus parking tactics became our down fall in 2009, when we rested on a single goal.

Btw have you heard about strenght of morphogenetic thought?

http://www.lifefieldtechnique.com/Morphogenic_Fields.html

If all Blues supporters (us) will think and hope, that we win, that than Turkish referee will help us instead of Barcelona than it will happen. So do not think about referee helping Barca one again. Cheers !

This really infuriates me..

http://www.dailymail...an-der-Sar.html

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

I kinda like people to underestimate us. There is less presure and it did work 1st leg.

If ref wont award some shit to barca, we can win. But must not relay on defensive tactics. I would understand complete bunker if we score a goal down there, but as long we dont, there should be some counter attacking football required.

Remember, our advantage will show up after we score goal at camp nou, if we dont, there is only one goal for them to turn advantage.

I say try to score, but keep your defense well enough, they wont score leading goal. If we manage to give them 0:1, They require 3 and we should keep our goal not concede 3 goals.

Also play on corners, free kicks, throw-ins. We can score from there.

Thats the thing Barca went through against us that year with only one shot...stats dont matter the score does! We may only have had one shot but its the one that counts!

Scum today 28 chances..1-0 loss...Barca god knows how many...1-0 loss....dont care how many shots we had

Guys answer me this, can we do it?. Can we get to the final?.

Getting to the final itself is it's own great achievement to this club even if we don't win it, been in 2 CL finals, what an achievement.

Can Di Matteo get this one right and can we get into the final?, i really want to hope he can do it and the players and we get to that final and win it.

Why not? Chances are 50:50, but the day form and luck will decide winner.

I think they have more chances, but I believe in us.

I have same opinion like before first match, but now I think we are a bit closer to final, but still far from it and underdogs at Camp nou.

Apparently taking the game to a tactical approach is "a cowards move'?

Lets think here about our squad and WHY we took that approach...

-Average age in the squad is 28-31+

- Lacks an on form Striker

- Have numerous handicapped on the squad

-Barca out match us in every position

-In experienced CB (Cahill)

- No natural wingers

- Lack of pace in entire team bar Ramires

- No possession minded/influenced midfielders

- New management

- Having to play more games in fewer days

- Injuries throughout the squad

And you are wondering why we took that approach, yet we won 1-0?

Overall this is what VDS meant in his comment, "I hope Barca beat Chelsea because Chelsea have done something i never did, not get humiliated by Pep' Barcelona"

Edwin_van_der_Sar_01.jpg

Apparently taking the game to a tactical approach is "a cowards move'?

Lets think here about our squad and WHY we took that approach...

-Average age in the squad is 28-31+

- Lacks an on form Striker

- Have numerous handicapped on the squad

-Barca out match us in every position

-In experienced CB (Cahill)

- No natural wingers

- Lack of pace in entire team bar Ramires

- No possession minded/influenced midfielders

- New management

- Having to play more games in fewer days

- Injuries throughout the squad

And you are wondering why we took that approach, yet we won 1-0?

Overall this is what VDS meant in his comment, "I hope Barca beat Chelsea because Chelsea have done something i never did, not get humiliated by Pep' Barcelona"

you mean " Haven't been proper fucked by Pep' Barcelona" ? :getin:

Guys an idoit...Man U beat Barca think 1-0 overall when they got to the final against us...doubt they played 'open attacking football'..you cant against them!Play open and they pick apart the gaps and just stroll through

If you take into account that Messi was came back from injury that year, and the style of play from 2008-2009 barca, from the rijkaard era to the PEP era, you will see a mass difference. Was a weak barca side that lost the league, came in 3rd i think, and VDS says he beat Barcelona like he's proud, you beat Rijkaard's barcelona, not peps. And way to end your retirement in a high note you fuck, villa's goal will haunt you forever