The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

39 minutes ago, Vesper said:

you are just flat out wrong

deffo handball

even Barca asslick Hudson said so after the game

I will not back down on this one micrometre

nope 

16eeadfbe5f090c7c5772fedf620b399.pnge958c567654293da08f3ca91c95fae32.pngfb7a59281db5da93e1ef9c5837eceba8.pngfaf2bc807e0d7c2db01bb0f0a6dc80f5.png9b0e1692a75df28dd2177d1cbc916a21.pngbb09509728b0ee46c7e8e5e8fc280f86.png

Are you tking the piss. Look at his hand position. You can back down or not is upto you. 

The VAR has deemed it so. Multiple refs have looked at it and deemed not a foul or a pen. Ask any one on here if they think this is a PEN and a "clear handball".

Seriously stop taking the piss mate. 

You are showing proof of literally the reason why it should not be a handball and trying to play it off as if you are the one in right. 

Or rather lets look at the evidence:

1. Arm by his side - YES

2. HIT on his hand - NO. SHoulder or at best "upper arm"

3. Movement towards the ball - NO. The ball was shot at him.

4. Any other indication of foul play/intent to "handle the ball" - HELL NO.

So with what logic are you being stubborn and calling me wrong? There is literally no case for a handball here. Even the madridastas are not fighting for it. LOL

1 hour ago, Puliiszola said:

Are you tking the piss. Look at his hand position. You can back down or not is upto you. 

The VAR has deemed it so. Multiple refs have looked at it and deemed not a foul or a pen. Ask any one on here if they think this is a PEN and a "clear handball".

You are showing proof of literally the reason why it should not be a handball and trying to play it off as if you are the one in right. 

1. Arm by his side - YES

So with what logic are you being stubborn and calling me wrong? There is literally no case for a handball here. Even the madridastas are not fighting for it. LOL

simple logic

I am right

you are wrong

sorry, but that's the way this is going roll

Party celebrate GIF on GIFER - by Burimand

47 minutes ago, Vesper said:

simple logic

I am right

you are wrong

sorry, but that's the way this is going roll

Party celebrate GIF on GIFER - by Burimand

LOLOL.

I am just happy I have not found most posters on here like you. :) That would have been quite sad. Way sadder than you trying to save face here. 

Also accepting a mistake is a sign of character. Trying to stubbornly stick to your opinion when you cant even logically explain it, is not.

10 minutes ago, Puliiszola said:

LOLOL.

I am just happy I have not found most posters on here like you. :) That would have been quite sad. Way sadder than you trying to save face here. 

Also accepting a mistake is a sign of character. Trying to stubbornly stick to your opinion when you cant even logically explain it, is not.

I don't have to save face at all

because I am right

not my problem is you disagree

sorry, but I am not going to let you try and go all billy big bollocks on me

it just isn't going to happen m8

40 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I don't have to save face at all

because I am right

not my problem is you disagree

sorry, but I am not going to let you try and go all billy big bollocks on me

it just isn't going to happen m8

Well your logic is "I am right". Thats not logic, that arrogance miss. 

I am going "billy big bollocks", it is you who is talking right out of your ass. 

You seem to be on here for sometime, I am sure you know a few people/posters. Do tag them and ask their honest opinion if they think this is a penalty and a "clear handball". I will be waiting

1. Arm by his side - YES
I also agree with you that it was not a penalty. It was shoulder or maximum upper arm and his arm was very close to his body and he did not do something unnatural. He could have not done anything.
Referees did the right thing. Never a pen.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Ooooh Champions league draw tommrow...

See who we could've got..or never know might still get..probably not the case haha

If we don't lose by 3-0, we have a massive chance. I mean everything is on our side. Empty stadium, Bundesliga finished 1/2 weeks ago. 

Champions League QF draw: Real Madrid or Man City v Lyon or Juventus; Leipzig v Atletico Madrid; Napoli or Barcelona v Chelsea or Bayern; Atalanta v PSG. Ties one-leg only. In Lisbon on Aug 12/13/14/15. Remaining R16 second legs to be played Aug 7/8. No neutral grounds there

Champions League SF draw. (Deep breath) Real Madrid or Man City or Lyon or Juventus v Bayern or Chelsea or Barcelona or Napoli. And (slightly easier to imagine) Leipzig or Atletico Madrid v Atalanta or PSG. Semi-finals in Lisbon on Aug 18/19.

13 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Twitter claiming Man City will be cleared of all wrong doing. 

Absolute farce if true. This evidence of defence needs to be out in the public if thats the case. 

All I see is from this...

Absolute farce if true. This evidence of defence needs to be out in the public if thats the case. 
No one should be surprised

21 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

No one should be surprised

CAS has a habit of siding with the governing body implementing the rules. This cheeseman fella and other correspondents are just reporting City/Pep's statement in my opinon. 

If however this isn't the case, there needs to be an immediate demand of the ruling and what City actually provided that countered UEFA's allegations and the evidence. I for the life of me can't see how City escape this.