The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Yes, they did.

No they didn't. First off, I hate "park the bus" as a phrase. Second of all, ManU had about 4 or 5 very good chances to score. That's not parking the bus in any world. They played defensive counter-attacking football.

I know you live in the bush n'all...

But are you absolutely sure you were watching the same game as the other 200million people?

Or, more likely - were you in fact watching some Geese vs Beavers and the bus you saw was in fact a Maple Syrup Tour? ;)

Perhaps, you played with your schnitzels instead ?

REAL was clearly much better team in the 1st half. Ease off in the 2nd though.

No they didn't. First off, I hate "park the bus" as a phrase. Second of all, ManU had about 4 or 5 very good chances to score. That's not parking the bus in any world. They played defensive counter-attacking football.

Whatever you like I do not care. REAL had many more chances that Manure !

Just pay attention next time or read the stats now.

REAL 22 shots MAnure 11

REAL shots on goal 11 Manure 6

REAL 3 saves Manure 9

Learn, read & then comment!

Madrid have 2 El Clasicos(1 in CDR and 1 in league) to deal with before facing United in the second leg. Not ideal.

Will Mourinho put all his eggs in one basket ? Champions League over El Clasicos? Good luck to him definitely.

Whatever you like I do not care. REAL had many more chances that Manure !

Just pay attention next time or read the stats now.

I watched the game. Real were better in the first half and then had a lot of useless possession and De Gea made one fantastic save, but most of their chances were long shots. ManU certainly did not "park the bus".