The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

The Benzema goal was awful goalkeeping, a goalkeeper can never be MOTM when his team loses and concedes 3 goals! he wasn't even City's best player, Yaya was, but the MOTM was easily Di Maria 2 assists and an absolute outstanding all round performance from him, he was everywhere and City could handle him.

but i see your English so of course your going to overrate Hart like everyone in England!

This.

Di Maria was amazing, as was Marcelo.

The Benzema goal was awful goalkeeping, a goalkeeper can never be MOTM when his team loses and concedes 3 goals! he wasn't even City's best player, Yaya was, but the MOTM was easily Di Maria 2 assists and an absolute outstanding all round performance from him, he was everywhere and City could handle him.

but i see your English so of course your going to overrate Hart like everyone in England!

I agree, i don't think Hart was man of the match, but he wasn't as bad as you say there.

3rd goal wasn't actually his fault entirely, the defender got in the way of him, unfortunately it happens, i think it was that youngster too, so no surprise there.

Benzema's goal was quality, yeah it's the type of goal you should say every keeper should've done better and it is true, but the finish was so unexpected. And he deserves respect i think, great finish.

Kojo, I really apreciate, I really do.

Lets not make this worse than already is. Lets not judge. We dont know who he is, just that he is not well educated and rude.

I can speak 4 languages (Portugues, Spanish, English and German) and I study in the best university of the continent, no need to proove him anything....And Yes, I am not humble.

He's an old bloke who picks fights with seventeen year olds, pathetic really.

Just keep doing what you're doing mate, your English is fine and i wouldn't complain if it wasn't, as i cannot speak any other languages to save my life.

seeing as i said two of the goals i clearly wasnt talking about the 2nd was I. and why not like i said he kept them in the game with the saves he made.

and when did i says hes the best keeper in the world so dont know what your going on about with that fella

also your trying to tell me Hart is not one of the best keepers in the world right now?

Kojo, I really apreciate, I really do.

Lets not make this worse than already is. Lets not judge. We dont know who he is, just that he is not well educated and rude.

I can speak 4 languages (Portugues, Spanish, English and German) and I study in the best university of the continent, no need to proove him anything....And Yes, I am not humble.

What University do you attend?

In my house we all wanted Madrid to lose because we are all anti-madrid here but I think I wanted more to see City lose because I hate them as well. :D Also, I don't know why Balotelli and Aguero didn't even play, I think they are better than Dzeko... and why did Mancini took Silva off??

At this stage I don't really care if Madrid wins or loses because im 99,99% sure they will pass to the next round. In the case of City im not that sure so i prefered them to lose in this ocasion and hope they get eliminated like last year so i can laugh at them again.

And tomorrow Valencia plays against Bayern and in Munich. That's going to be a hard match.

go to bed Julie the grown ups are here

Hey man, please stop!

Why you have to be so black or white. Cant there be an agrement in your life? You dont own the truth of the universe!

You dont want RM to win, some others do. You think hip hop is horrible, others dont. Saying something is the worst/most in anything is pretty strong.

Sorry but you just seem so remorsed...

EDIT: Btw, this is getting completely Off Topic.