The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Sickening racist monkey noises from Lazio supporters in their match against Spurs. This sort of thing needs to be taken seriously and actually stopped.

Maybe they weren't being racist and just commenting on how Gareth Bale looks like a monkey...but I'd wager they were being racist...

OUCH! That looks excruciatingly painful!

It actually isn't that much, there is more numbness and with the added shock of seeing your hand bend the opposite way you don't even think about it. It will hurt more later on though when it cools down, but I'm pretty sure they have some top secret world class sedatives that will make things easier for him.

Crazy how Puyol just can't stay fit :blink:

It actually isn't that much, there is more numbness and with the added shock of seeing your hand bend the opposite way you don't even think about it. It will hurt more later on though when it cools down, but I'm pretty sure they have some top secret world class sedatives that will make things easier for him.

Crazy how Puyol just can't stay fit :blink:

Well, I meant from the outside. Haven't experienced an injury like that before so I don't know how much pain there is but just looking how he landed and the way it bended, it does looked very painful.

I only watched the 2nd half but from what i saw, Zenit were beaten by the better team. Thank fuck we didn't spend that much on Hulk, he's so predictable Milan handled him easily, he takes on the daftest shots. Milan controlled that 2nd half, Zenit created nothing. I really expected a Zenit win. Their defence was pretty shocking too.

Hoping City and Arsenal can win tonight.

Ill support any English team in Europe apart from Liverpool of course. Mainly due to keeping up our co-efficient.

Also, it makes it tougher for them in the league. We all saw how it was impossible for us to play our starters late in the season last season because of the CL and FA Cups. I'd love to see all the English teams get to the quarter-finals at least.