The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Yaya Touré was anonymous for the first half and came alive during the second. I didn't even know he was playing till the commentator mentioned the fact after 30 minutes of play he hadn't mention Touré once. Essien was painfully bad and now I realise why he loaned out...

Yaya Touré was anonymous for the first half and came alive during the second. I didn't even know he was playing till the commentator mentioned the fact after 30 minutes of play he hadn't mention Touré once. Essien was painfully bad and now I realise why he loaned out...

I have to be honest i wasn't paying much attention, but, apart from a couple times where Toure out sprinted him, I can't remember a mistake he made. He didn't do anything spectacular but held the shape well and added a balance to the team, I don't think its a coincidence that city scored as soon as he went off. I particularly liked it when he ordered Marcelo to drop back as Marcelo had positioned himself on the half way line, when city were setting up to attack in their own half and the rest of the Real defence had dropped about 15yards from halfway.

I have to be honest i wasn't paying much attention, but, apart from a couple times where Toure out sprinted him, I can't remember a mistake he made. He didn't do anything spectacular but held the shape well and added a balance to the team, I don't think its a coincidence that city scored as soon as he went off. I particularly liked it when he ordered Marcelo to drop back as Marcelo had positioned himself on the half way line, when city were setting up to attack in their own half and the rest of the Real defence had dropped about 15yards from halfway.

He [Essie] misplaced a lot of passes. He passed it out of play more than once and a few times he passed it into a ManCity player only to have it rebound onto a Real player (dumb luck). Other than his passing he was fine.

seeing as i said two of the goals i clearly wasnt talking about the 2nd was I. and why not like i said he kept them in the game with the saves he made.

and when did i says hes the best keeper in the world so dont know what your going on about with that fella

also your trying to tell me Hart is not one of the best keepers in the world right now?

The third one was also poor goalkeeping, as usual everyone tries to take the blame off of Hart and put all the blame on Kompany! and its not like Hart made world class save after world class save most of the saves he made were all pretty straight forward saves that you would expect any good keeper to save! again just shows how people overrate Hart because he's English.

And where did i say you said he is the best keeper in the world?

Hart is a good keeper but i rate Cech, Neuer, Casillas, Buffon and Handanovic above Hart.

The third one was also poor goalkeeping, as usual everyone tries to take the blame off of Hart and put all the blame on Kompany! and its not like Hart made world class save after world class save most of the saves he made were all pretty straight forward saves that you would expect any good keeper to save! again just shows how people overrate Hart because he's English.

If Terry was in Kompany's position last night, he would just headed the ball away or put his head in the way to block the shot like how he always commits himself into blocking shots. But Kompany didn't do that, instead he just left it for Hart which in the end caught him by surprise. You could say perhaps both were at fault because of the lack of communication but the mistake lies with Kompany.

If Terry was in Kompany's position last night, he would just headed the ball away or put his head in the way to block the shot like how he always commits himself into blocking shots. But Kompany didn't do that, instead he just left it for Hart which in the end caught him by surprise. You could say perhaps both were at fault because of the lack of communication but the mistake lies with Kompany.

Kompany certainly takes most of the blame but Hart still should have saved it as he could still see the ball all the way even though he may have thought Kompany would block it, Hart is partly to blame.

Everyone can have an opinion about music but seriously... in this thread? Really?

I hate Hip hop, Garrage and Rap but that's just me, i like Alternative Rock but jesus we should be here still laughing at Man City, that was epically epic.

How did Man City win the league? What goes around ... cunts.

Everyone can have an opinion about music but seriously... in this thread? Really?

I hate Hip hop, Garrage and Rap but that's just me, i like Alternative Rock but jesus we should be here still laughing at Man City, that was epically epic.

How did Man City win the league? What goes around ... cunts.

You can say it's shocking that we parked the bus, but with the squad and aging players we had then, we had no choice but to do that.

But Man City... I'm lost for words. 30 million on Yaya Toure, 25 million each on David Silva, Tevez and Nasri, these players are on high as fuck wages. 13 million on Gareth Barry, i think he's worth that mind, but he's still on 90 grand a week wages or something like that.

That's one highly spend midfield and attack, yet City got DOMINATED!. Madrid have been off form, Ronaldo looked like he couldn't be arsed most of the time, and he's announced he's unhappy at Madrid... yet somehow City still got smashed. It was like Real playing relegation candidates in there league. I think it's embarrassing how City had to just defend there way out like that, deserved to lose in my opinion. You can call me a hypocrite all you want but we didn't have that huge expensive attack in it's prime, we had a lot of legends who where old and had to fight to try and save this club.