The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Think about where United could be once they get their new oil money and their owners want to one-up their Abu Dhabi rivals across town at City. 

Despite us spending the GDP of a small country they could leave us in the dust for the foreseeable future if we don’t change managers.

4 hours ago, Pizy said:

Think about where United could be once they get their new oil money and their owners want to one-up their Abu Dhabi rivals across town at City. 

Despite us spending the GDP of a small country they could leave us in the dust for the foreseeable future if we don’t change managers.

I think their shortfall in recent years has always been the manager.

Let's be clear, they were never short on cash with the Glazers,  especially because of the money they rake in from revenue. So I don't think the new owners are going to make a difference in that department. 

What remains to be seen is how they will run the club in general. How tolerant they are of poor results. What kind of footballing people will they install above the manager. Those are still questions that are up in the air.

City had a plan. They tried to replicate the management structure that existed in Pep's Barcelona. 

3 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

I think their shortfall in recent years has always been the manager.

Let's be clear, they were never short on cash with the Glazers,  especially because of the money they rake in from revenue. So I don't think the new owners are going to make a difference in that department. 

What remains to be seen is how they will run the club in general. How tolerant they are of poor results. What kind of footballing people will they install above the manager. Those are still questions that are up in the air.

City had a plan. They tried to replicate the management structure that existed in Pep's Barcelona. 

the Arabs will build a new mega stadium for sure

they are obsessed with building shit

look at what the Saudis are building in Riyad

cube-skyscraper-riyadh-saudi-arabia-mukaab-murabba_2_dezeen_2364_col_0.jpg

cube-skyscraper-riyadh-saudi-arabia-mukaab-murabba_dezeen_2364_col_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

I know it's unlikely but hope Liverpool don't suddenly find themselves against Real Madrid..imagine...

Everything is pointing in that direction. Just look at what we did last season in Spain.