Disruption of minutes silence at Semi

Ok, I admit it wasn't great but I have had it with scouse cunts who think they own the worlds grieving rights. To the families of those who perish I have huge sympathy for but it's now starting to rankle.

Of the comments made by Alan Davies last week, he has my full backing. Do the scousers honour Heysel each year? Do Rangers play on January 2nd each year? do Bradford play on the anniversary of the fire? Aye, they do, they still remember, but they play on..

It gets my fucking goat how these scouse cunts think that the world should revolve around them. LIke it or not, their own fans contributed to the deaths of their own. If thousands hadn't turned up late and bladdered then, chances are, that it wouldnt have happened. They don't learn their lesson. In Greece in the 2007 final they were filmed trying to scramble over their own fans who had tickets. They are the fucking lowest of the low.

Those of the terrace age, such as myself have probably got a hundred memories of being penned in and crushed at various games. I recall Three Point Lane in 87, when some Belgium cunt, Nico Clausen of whatever his name was, scored the only goal against us. We were penned in the corner, serious crushing, and only when a few Chels jump into the "Segregation pen to avoid the crushing did the OB relent. So its happened to fans up and down the country of a certain age. Standing AT Hampden park as a 12 year old, Scotland v Czechoslovakia in 77' Asa Hart ford scores and I end up about 60 feet and fuck knows how many steps away from where I was when he met the ball, 110, 000 there, unreal when you think back.

It's time to move on. Sad but true. Their stubbornness to play Everton on the Sunday and let us play a day earlier could cost us against the pub team that is Barca. And, generally, I hate the scouse bin dipping fuckers.

thankyouverymuchladiesandgentlemen.

Rant over

for now :rant:

`

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Read this link! The scouse cunts actually, actually grieved over a fucking dead chicken, I kid you not! total wankers.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/4372230.stm

Fuck knows what will happen when Cilla Black or Ken Dodd croaks it, three days of natural mourning in scouseville.

Honestly i dont care about the fans who shouted yesterday. The dippers will gladly sing about the Munich crash but expect everyone to break their hearts about Hillsborough. Ive got no time for it and dont care. As CM2000 says there are plenty of teams who have felt tragedy in their time but they continue to play on however Liverpool decide they wont play on 15th of April and everyone just has to say yeah thats fine? Balls to that. Im sorry for people who lost their lives, of course, but that could be said of all walks of life yet the world doesnt stop for the rest of us. The only real problem i have with yesterday is that it has brought the club into disrepute

Get ready for the backlash from RAWK. I'm sure they're keeping a keen eye on our site for something to cry over. How classless and scummy our fans our. How much they'd like to beat us blah blah blah. Wouldn't surprise me if they started messaging you death threats CM2000.

It was a total disgrace and should not of happened. Drunk twats with no respect, I was sitting at home watching the game and made sure my family didn't say a word for the respect of these people. I was furious when i heard these disrespectful twats. No one can say it was Chelsea fans alone or what not but hopefully they take the harshest possible actions against these so called supporters.

Typical scousers, ashamed of nothing, offended by everything. Hate their mindset that they are the perennial victims. Obviously a shame what happened but tragedies happen and other clubs do move on. Reminds me of the time when Celtic were too upset to play when Phil O'Donnell died - the fact it was eight years previous and they had a string of injuries had nothing to do with it of course. Undignified tossers

It was a silence to Piermario Morosin too. You can't defend it, it was disgraceful - these plastic fans just giving us a bad name.

Thats what peed me off in a way...if you cant bring yourself to show respect for them at least for him!

What annoyed me is how fans started having a go at us on here and elsewhere...cant blame us for actions of others!Every club has their idoits just ours seemed to choose the worse and disrespecful time to show themselves

But agree you do have to move on though maybe they dont want to till the files are out?Duno what goes on in their heads.Like said Rangers played on the day of Ibrox and all sometimes you cant avoid it...maybe due to it being an FA Cup game and the incident was during one as well?Who knows

But doesnt make excuses for not showing silence for one minute

Be intresting to see what is said about Hesyel/Bradford memorial thread wise on other forums..if remembered at all

They have been at it on the radio all day. Fans phoning in Talksport for talk sake saying we are the worst scum out there and what not...It was blatantly a minority of fans PLUS ive heard minutes silences before being disrupted and not given a second thought...but not for us obviously

Ok, I admit it wasn't great but I have had it with scouse cunts who think they own the worlds grieving rights. To the families of those who perish I have huge sympathy for but it's now starting to rankle.

Of the comments made by Alan Davies last week, he has my full backing. Do the scousers honour Heysel each year? Do Rangers play on January 2nd each year? do Bradford play on the anniversary of the fire? Aye, they do, they still remember, but they play on..

It gets my fucking goat how these scouse cunts think that the world should revolve around them. LIke it or not, their own fans contributed to the deaths of their own. If thousands hadn't turned up late and bladdered then, chances are, that it wouldnt have happened. They don't learn their lesson. In Greece in the 2007 final they were filmed trying to scramble over their own fans who had tickets. They are the fucking lowest of the low.

Those of the terrace age, such as myself have probably got a hundred memories of being penned in and crushed at various games. I recall Three Point Lane in 87, when some Belgium cunt, Nico Clausen of whatever his name was, scored the only goal against us. We were penned in the corner, serious crushing, and only when a few Chels jump into the "Segregation pen to avoid the crushing did the OB relent. So its happened to fans up and down the country of a certain age. Standing AT Hampden park as a 12 year old, Scotland v Czechoslovakia in 77' Asa Hart ford scores and I end up about 60 feet and fuck knows how many steps away from where I was when he met the ball, 110, 000 there, unreal when you think back.

It's time to move on. Sad but true. Their stubbornness to play Everton on the Sunday and let us play a day earlier could cost us against the pub team that is Barca. And, generally, I hate the scouse bin dipping fuckers.

thankyouverymuchladiesandgentlemen.

Rant over

for now :rant:

`

Were we supposed to play on a different day initially?

They have been at it on the radio all day. Fans phoning in Talksport for talk sake saying we are the worst scum out there and what not...It was blatantly a minority of fans PLUS ive heard minutes silences before being disrupted and not given a second thought...but not for us obviously

Thats whats annoying...this whole 'we' thing suddenly we're all banded into one group and that everyone there was chanting or whatever and fans at home were as well...because its us however...

Were we supposed to play on a different day initially?

At the time it was undecided but given the fact we had a chance of getting through to the semi's no doubt we would've been priority to play on saturday if not for Liverpool requesting or whatever they did...but surley if the case way they were in the CL...Anniversary on a Sat they wouldnt refuse to play that day if their leg was on the Tues...some of their fans reckoned UEFA would change the date but wouldnt be their problem.Obviously never happened but stll...

The way I see it is that those people who died concern not only Liverpool but every football fan, just like we all were shatered to hear about the Morisini tragedy. Putting petty football rivalries ahead of a humaniterian tragedy is just sick in my view.

While were on the topic i watched the video of the Bradford fire last night and it was fucking shit scary how quickly that stand went down.

One minute they were playing the game, the next the fire started in a corner of the stand, it wasn't pretty but it looked controllable and within minutes the whole stand was alight.

It was a total disgrace and should not of happened. Drunk twats with no respect, I was sitting at home watching the game and made sure my family didn't say a word for the respect of these people. I was furious when i heard these disrespectful twats. No one can say it was Chelsea fans alone or what not but hopefully they take the harshest possible actions against these so called supporters.

even i was observing the silence from 4000 miles away and those fuckin twats couldn't zip their piehole for One minute? eventhough its a small minority, its a disgrace