Disruption of minutes silence at Semi

Liverpool fans often make Munich chants and they get let off scot free. I'm not defending what those idiots did, it was disrespectful, but you can bet had it been Liverpool making Munich chants we wouldn't hear any of this. There is no point putting the blame on all of us for what some idiots did.

Hopefully they catch them and give them life bans from Wembley or even the Bridge.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A minute silence is a minute silence, and someone interrupting a minute silence is a disgrace, but how is it a clubs/other supporters fault that there a disrespectful twats at games? According to the media's logic, if Australia were to play somebody here, with a minute silence, and it got disturbed, all Australian's would be labeled. It's typical media labeling that targets everyone under the one group, and give the minority label to the majority.

It was a total disgrace and should not of happened. Drunk twats with no respect, I was sitting at home watching the game and made sure my family didn't say a word for the respect of these people. I was furious when i heard these disrespectful twats. No one can say it was Chelsea fans alone or what not but hopefully they take the harshest possible actions against these so called supporters.

Exactly what I did mate, well done.

They have sung about Munich for years, then complain and take the moral high ground when the mancs start to sing back about Hillsborough. You really can't have it both ways. And, I'm sorry, but even after 23 years, the way they see it as every other fuckers fault and not their own is frankly pathetic. They really are two bob wankers of the very highest order.

I blame the FA. What did they expect would happen in a 6pm kick off? That fans would wait patiently. Drunk disorder was always going to take place, wrong time for a minute of silence imo.

The FA employed dodgy Aussie contractors to build Wembley which ended way over budget at £798m, near enough twice the original estimate. - hence they have the semis there to pay for the thing, whereas if theyd been at Emirates or Theatre of shit like they used to be there wouldnt have been the adverse fixture pile up. Why is it all footballing authorities are corrupt buffoons ?

One thing for sure now, its going to be pretty lively up Wembley way, and in and around the stadium on the day of the final.

(punch up smiley if there was one)

Blown out of proportion. There are cunts everywhere, of course Chelsea has some too.

RIP to the 96.

I disagree he is spot on, these scousers think the world evovles around them. And expect the whole world to be incredibly silent, if it happened to our club and we were having these minute silences i garauntee liverpool wouldn't keep there mouths shut, worst of the worst.

So, we'll automatically lose because we have 'no history, no class'?

Wonderful reasoning :clap:

I really think there's no one more bitter than them. If we lose, okay, we lost fair and square, the trophies yours, congratulations. If they lose, it'll be 'the rentboys don't even deserve to be there, they cheated in the semi'. Have some fucking humility. God knows you've seen enough after all those trophies you've won.

this from man utd board ......

There's a place we know where scousers go

and it's always lots of fun

you can have a laugh at many things

if you're ready with a pun

You can mock the dead of Munich

be glad that George Best's dead

you can sing a dozen funny songs

of Duncan Edward's head

You can hope that Gary Neville

gets cancer and he dies

throw ammonia at Whiteside