It's always everybody else

they're not the ones to blame

it was Chelsea, Yorkshire coppers

it's always been the same

We've all shed tears as 96

lay dying on the floor

but our sympathy has long since died

we'll grieve with you no more.

Class, pure class. Hats off to the owner of that beautiful piece of work.

The FA employed dodgy Aussie contractors to build Wembley which ended way over budget at £798m, near enough twice the original estimate. - hence they have the semis there to pay for the thing, whereas if theyd been at Emirates or Theatre of shit like they used to be there wouldnt have been the adverse fixture pile up. Why is it all footballing authorities are corrupt buffoons ?

One thing for sure now, its going to be pretty lively up Wembley way, and in and around the stadium on the day of the final.

(punch up smiley if there was one)

Yeah exactly. "home of English football" that went 2x over budget not to mention it took like 5 or years longer than originally planned. Nothing went right with this stadium, nothing. The pitch took resurfaces upon resurfaces to get right, then they can maintain the pitch because the other events that Wembley host ruin it all over again!

It's not even that good looking ffs. The arch is an eyesore now, before it was like 'yeah it looks alright, and the lights are quite cool' and now it's like 'you spent almost £800m on THIS?'

The major reason I couldn't give a monkeys about this shower and their mourning is because they could have caused hillsborough several times over. They have forged tickets, rushed gates, climbed fences and barriers( not even taking into account robbing their own fans, some of whom were women and kids ) to get into games thus swelling the numbers of fans inside stadiums beyond what is deemed safe. You would think of anyone who would want to avoid a crush at a game it would be the supposed heart broken dippers. But no, they are happy to risk everyone's safety as long as they get into the ground. I've read Liverpool sites where their OWN FANS have chastised the scum that travel under the Liverpool banner. SCUM

this from man utd board ......

There's a place we know where scousers go

and it's always lots of fun

you can have a laugh at many things

if you're ready with a pun

You can mock the dead of Munich

be glad that George Best's dead

you can sing a dozen funny songs

of Duncan Edward's head

You can hope that Gary Neville

gets cancer and he dies

throw ammonia at Whiteside

and hope it blinds his eyes

You can even stone an ambulance

where Alan Smith is lying

even if it doesn't overturn

it's bound to be fun trying

You can talk of many pleasant things

with your like-minded mates

but you'll pause to show such reverence

as you pass the Shankly Gates

Where every single Scouser

who ever passed away

must be honoured and respected

have their own special day

Cos scousers are a special breed

their hearts upon their sleeve

they ask the country to join in

and watch them as they grieve

They celebrate and they respect

each Scouser who departs

they ask that we can shed their tears

and nurse their broken hearts

Yet mention dead of anyone

who doesn't fit their own

they laugh out loud there is no shred

of honour ever shown

They laugh at young men dying

on runways filled with ice

and celebrate that Munich day

and never would think twice

of mocking Harold Shipman's dead

that lived within our city

these wallowers in plastic grief

the masters of self pity

They wave their tin foil silverware

and throw cups filled with tomtit

to shower on opposing fans

but never will admit

the murder of their very own

their much loved Stanley knives

the night they killed Juventus fans

a tragic waste of lives

It's "justice for the 96"

but never 39

It's grieving for 'poor' Michael Shields

but not for Heysel dying

It's always everybody else

they're not the ones to blame

it was Chelsea, Yorkshire coppers

it's always been the same

We've all shed tears as 96

lay dying on the floor

but our sympathy has long since died

we'll grieve with you no more.

AMEN, Fuck those scouser scum. What a shithole Liverpool is and it's team as well. They don't give a fuck about anyone else but the entire world must stop to grieve with them. We'll Grieve with you no more Hypocritical crybaby scum

Soooo agree. This has been 23 years, it's now Liverpool's own history and if they want to grieve, they can grieve it. It's their grief, their history and their problem. Of course, in an official minutes silence, it should be observed but its just ancient history now like so many other things. Maybe there should be a minutes silence for every Liverpool game on the anniversary but that's all imo. Move on.

It certainly adds to the Final though :)

Just read some of their comments on that shithole of a site of theirs. Some great stuff on there, I particularly like Fuck wit who said disrespect the 96 and be cursed forever...:D or the fans talking about how they will be there cheering on stevie me and the boys...I wonder which of their favorite access methods they will use? Robbery, rushing security, forged tickets, your mums slut money? And let's not forget that its destined for the dippers to win because they beat a team from Manchester in the league cup and A TEAM BEGINNING WITH E before beating us in the league cup AND (wait for it).....they have beaten a team from Manchester in the FA cup as well as the much underestimated and crucial team beginning with an E and now its us in the final....complete Cert

What I can't understand is when people always bang on about how Liverpool are everybody's 'second' team, and the scousers buy into that aswell. I fucking hate Liverpool and everything about them. Although I don't like United, Arsenal or Spurs, you can at the very least generally have a laugh and bit of light hearted banter with them, but for some reason you can never seem to do the same with Liverpool fans. Second team my arse - I would bet good money that a very large percentage of non Liverpool supporting English football fans hate Liverpool more than any other team. And that's not just United and Everton fans!

The biggest disgrace is their complete blank of the Heysel tragedy, washing their hands clean of it. It's a fucking disgrace.

On a side note, my grandmother's side of my family are scousers and besides my nan (who thank god doesn't live in the city or having a stupid scouse accent), I hate all of them and don't talk to any. They're all ignorant pricks, and as I've got older and my hate for Liverpool football club has grown, I don't think I could ever grow to like them. My dad (a big chelsea fan too) doesn't like them or speak to them either!

I wonder which of their favorite access methods they will use? Robbery, rushing security, forged tickets, your mums slur money?

Perhaps another human crush? Truly, they are the worst, trying to make others grieve and feel bad for their own idiotic fans killing one another. What Utter scum that are.

I wonder which of their favorite access methods they will use? Robbery, rushing security, forged tickets, your mums slur money?

Perhaps another human crush? Truly, they are the worst, trying to make others grieve and feel bad for their own idiotic fans killing one another to watch a mere football game... What Utter scum they are. I hate them more than anything in this world. Classless. Delusional. Hypcrotical. These words don't even come close to describing the scum that support Livershit.

People calling them 'scouse cunts' for some of them reacting angrily on forums and the radio is just stupid. We are moaning that all of them seem to think the world revolves around Liverpool yet we are being hypocritical by saying that all of them seem to think that. Just like we have a few stupid 'fans' chanting 'murderers' during the minutes silence they have a few 'fans' chanting things about Munich. Every club has some stupid fans and I can guarantee that most Liverpool fans do not chant 'Munich' and think that the world should revolve around them in the same way that 99% of Chelsea fans know that respecting the silence is the right thing to do. Almost all supporters of both clubs know that the actions of a minority are disgusting.

You cannot say things like 'it was their fault' and 'the scouse cunts had it coming' because you are making a stupid generalisation that all of the Liverpool fans who had their lives taken from them were disgusting people. How can people call the victims 'cunts' and other horrible things like that without knowing who they were? A lovely father who just loved football could have died that day, a 12 year old boy who would never see his friends and family again as well. These are humans not 'Scouse twats' etc. . You will most likely find that the majority of the victims were lovely people who had their lives taken prematurely and therefore it is sickening to think of those people in a horrible way because of a minority of Liverpool fans and also because the people who died were Liverpool fans. These are human beings who went out to see a football match and never came home to their families.

People calling them 'scouse cunts' for some of them reacting angrily on forums and the radio is just stupid. We are moaning that all of them seem to think the world revolves around Liverpool yet we are being hypocritical by saying that all of them seem to think that. Just like we have a few stupid 'fans' chanting 'murderers' during the minutes silence they have a few 'fans' chanting things about Munich. Every club has some stupid fans and I can guarantee that most Liverpool fans do not chant 'Munich' and think that the world should revolve around them in the same way that 99% of Chelsea fans know that respecting the silence is the right thing to do. Almost all supporters of both clubs know that the actions of a minority are disgusting.

You cannot say things like 'it was their fault' and 'the scouse cunts had it coming' because you are making a stupid generalisation that all of the Liverpool fans who had their lives taken from them were disgusting people. How can people call the victims 'cunts' and other horrible things like that without knowing who they were? A lovely father who just loved football could have died that day, a 12 year old boy who would never see his friends and family again as well. These are humans not 'Scouse twats' etc. . You will most likely find that the majority of the victims were lovely people who had their lives taken prematurely and therefore it is sickening to think of those people in a horrible way because of a minority of Liverpool fans and also because the people who died were Liverpool fans. These are human beings who went out to see a football match and never came home to their families.

I agree, doesn't matter what you think of Liverpool, their fans and players etc, if you can't put that aside and keep quiet for just 60 seconds then I think you have a problem.

For what it's worth I don't think there should have been a minute silence on Sunday but there was so I kept quiet because it's just the decent thing to do, those who couldn't manage that should have just stayed in the concourse to save face for the rest of the fans and the club if nothing else.