New Season

Kojo

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Defensive Playmakers: Lampard, Cabaye, Miereles

Cabaye and Lampard are fantastic at that role, but Mierles? No way, remember when he was in the 4-3-3 with AVB? He didn't do any defending! Meireles is a Attackcing Midfielder that runs around a lot.

Cannot see us getting Hulk now unfortunately, now we have gotten Hazard, shame because i just love that guy. But at least players like De Bruyne and Kakuta will be given a chance.

De Bruyn and Kakuta are going back on loan.

We are buying Hulk. wait and watch.

I think you can take Hulk out of the picture.

Edit: Damn you, Sloth!

We will buy Hulk.

Hulk, Hazard and Marin are the Wingers we will play with next season with Mata playing as no.10. In absence of Mata, we will have Hazard playing as No.10 and Marin and Hulk as the wingers.

Two strikers upfront will be Torres and Danny. in absence of these two, Hulk will be the striker.

My guess is that we arent going to buy any central midfielders this season. I think Meireless, Lampard and Ramirez along with Mikel and Romeu will fight for the 2 slots in the 4-2-3-1.

Mikel and Lampard were stellar at those two positions since March but I would rather see Meirless go and Cabaye come

Would like to see a CM added, and not exactly a big money signing like Modric.

Someone like Witsel from Benfica would be great.

I would say Witsel is going to be expensive, espically when it is a Benfica player and Real Madrid is sniffing around. Probably in the range of 18-25m.

He is an excellent player and would prefer him over his compatriot Fellaini.

I can see why Jose is interested; He is disciplined, creative, versatile, and good work rate. Very fitting for Real Madrid, i can see him going there if they decide to ship out Sahin.

Shame we are not being linked.

I would say Witsel is going to be expensive, espically when it is a Benfica player and Real Madrid is sniffing around. Probably in the range of 18-25m.

He is an excellent player and would prefer him over his compatriot Fellaini.

I can see why Jose is interested; He is disciplined, creative, versatile, and good work rate. Very fitting for Real Madrid, i can see him going there if they decide to ship out Sahin.

Shame we are not being linked.

Yeah, i'll take him for around 20m, instead of Modric.

I would also not mind Sahin if Madrid are willing to sell. Just want someone who can freaking pass the ball lol.

If we added Hulk, couldn't ramires play CM? You also got Lampard, Meireles, Mikel, Romeu and Essien. I dont think another CM would be needed. However if we dont add Hulk and Ramires is slotted as a right attacking mid, then you might want to add someone else. Id consider selling Meireles too if we got a descent offer.

De Bruyn and Kakuta are going back on loan.

We are buying Hulk. wait and watch.

Kakuta is ready for me, putting him back on loan is unfair he needs a chance, De Bruyne maybe another year.

When Drogba is gone and Lukaku probably will go on loan, is it enough with Sturridge and Torres as strikers? Or do we need a third choice?

I think that we do but if Hulk does join (which is becoming more likely by the day) then we need to keep KdB as cover and not send him out on loan.

We need to start doing what Barcelona do. Expand our squad with quality players, and around 2 youth players plus 2 fringe players on the verge of becoming more regular players.

What they do is, they field their strongest XI when against pretty much anyone in the top half of the table, but when facing a team like Villarreal last season (the equivalent of say, Bolton), they would field Tello and Cuenca on the wings, their star player Messi down the centre so that they could still get goals, Montoya at right back as he's coming through, a squad player at left back like Adriano so that their top left back can rest, a strong centre-back pairing to not allow any silly goals in, and then one of their experienced midfielders to calm things down for the young ones, such as Xavi or Iniesta, with someone like Thiago pairing him.

We could definitely do the left-back part with Bertrand/Cole, perhaps sometimes use Kane or Hutchinson at right-back, Josh I feel still needs loaned, put Lampard in midfield for experience and then occasionally use someone like Chalobah, Piazon, Baker etc, and then down the centre have Torres, with someone like Feruz on the right and Marin on the left.

Ok, I'm rambling now. I'll stop. I promise.

CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE BTW!!!!!!!!!!! Still hasn't sunk in.

We need to start doing what Barcelona do. Expand our squad with quality players, and around 2 youth players plus 2 fringe players on the verge of becoming more regular players.

What they do is, they field their strongest XI when against pretty much anyone in the top half of the table, but when facing a team like Villarreal last season (the equivalent of say, Bolton), they would field Tello and Cuenca on the wings, their star player Messi down the centre so that they could still get goals, Montoya at right back as he's coming through, a squad player at left back like Adriano so that their top left back can rest, a strong centre-back pairing to not allow any silly goals in, and then one of their experienced midfielders to calm things down for the young ones, such as Xavi or Iniesta, with someone like Thiago pairing him.

We could definitely do the left-back part with Bertrand/Cole, perhaps sometimes use Kane or Hutchinson at right-back, Josh I feel still needs loaned, put Lampard in midfield for experience and then occasionally use someone like Chalobah, Piazon, Baker etc, and then down the centre have Torres, with someone like Feruz on the right and Marin on the left.

Ok, I'm rambling now. I'll stop. I promise.

CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE BTW!!!!!!!!!!! Still hasn't sunk in.

I understand what you're saying:

I would try to get the promising right back Nathaniel Clyne from Crystal Palace (I think his contract is up)

Try to give Piazon, Chalobah and Feruz games in the League Cup

I would like to see

Forwards: Torres, Sturridge (only playing as a striker) & Hulk*. Hope Lukaku goes on loan.

Attacking Midfield: Marin, Mata, Hazard, Kevin de Bruyne & Hulk*

Central Midfield: Mikel, Lampard, Ramires, Meirelles, Romeu & McEachran - would like to see Essien (sadly) & Meirelles (don't rate) leave. Would like to see McEachran go out on loan.

Hulk* (If he joins).

gk- cech,thibaut, blackman.

defenders-ivanovic(rb,cb),jt(cb),luiz(cb),cahill(cb),cole(lb),bertrand(lb),hutchinson(rb),van der wiel(rb).

deep midfielders- mikel,lampard,romeu,meireles,josh

attacking midfielders- kdb,marin,hazard,mata,rambo,piazon

strikers-torres,sturridge,lukaku

out-didier,kalou,malouda,bosingwa,ferreira,essien

in-hazard,wiel.

i dont see any point of buying hulk now.

-----------------------Torres/Sturridge----------------

--Hazard/Marin----Mata/KDB---Hulk/Ramires--

------------Mikel/Romeu-------Lampard/Ramires--

-Cole/Bert----JT----Cahill/Luiz--- Ivanovic/Rami

----------------------------Cech---------------------------

Ramires is versatile meaning he could play in all thirds of the park. Such a great asset to the team. I also remember rumours that we may deploy Hulk on the LEFT side because we want him to stick to the flanks, not cut in and use his left foot for Crosses and provide real quality service for Torres. The same would apply for Hazard on the right but he would obviously rotate with Mata.