New Season

Kojo

we really need to have a good goalkeeper on the bench like thibaut curtois, as we saw turnbull was horrible against liverpool this seaon. we should give more playing time for our second choice keeper. if cech gets injured then there should be a gk to fill his shoes

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kakuta is ready for me, putting him back on loan is unfair he needs a chance, De Bruyne maybe another year.

For you may be. But for the board he isnt. He has to play for another club and may be next year he is ready. Same with McEchran and KDB. KDB looks more likeyl to goto Lille

Interesting Article

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2151724/Roman-Abramovich-rebuilding-Chelsea-Pep-Guardiolas-arrival--Neil-Ashton.html

It says that we will lure the opposition out from their Penalty area, up towards the half way line than use Either Hazard, Mata ot Marin to put a through ball in behind the defensive line to put Torres one on one with the Keeper. This is because a study of Torres's goals at liverpool show that he scored alot of his goals in one on one/breakaway situations. We are going to be playing like Liverpool did with Alonso and Gerrard. Quick and direct

Interesting Article

http://www.dailymail...eil-Ashton.html

It says that we will lure the opposition out from their Penalty area, up towards the half way line than use Either Hazard, Mata ot Marin to put a through ball in behind the defensive line to put Torres one on one with the Keeper. This is because a study of Torres's goals at liverpool show that he scored alot of his goals in one on one/breakaway situations. We are going to be playing like Liverpool did with Alonso and Gerrard. Quick and direct

Hazard and Torres could form a great partnership, that's why i want him to play behind him, also Hazards finishing is boss!.

No, because Mata is more suited centrally. Hazard will have to settle for the role he is given.

Mata isn't, he is better on the left side, Bertrand runs in from left aswell as cole, Mata also has work rate and slots deeper into midfield but still has creative freedom.

..............What team have you been watching........?

Oh the team where he was kick ass in the first half of the season, PLAYING ON THE LEFT SIDE, then the second half centrally, NOT AS GOOD.

Oh the team where he was kick ass in the first half of the season, PLAYING ON THE LEFT SIDE, then the second half centrally, NOT AS GOOD.

Well fatigue kicked in during the second half. Plus when RDM took over we started playing alot more defensively and counter attacking meaning Mata found it hard. Mata is better in a role where he starts in the middle and can drift/roam around with little defensive duties.

Well fatigue kicked in during the second half. Plus when RDM took over we started playing alot more defensively and counter attacking meaning Mata found it hard. Mata is better in a role where he starts in the middle and can drift/roam around with little defensive duties.

FUCK OFF KONO DOESNT EVEN HAVE ORANGE FLASH.

Sometimes I wish we just gave all the transfer responsibilities to the manager.RDM would scout some unbelievable talent for us.Sick of the board deciding everything,the manager knows best and there must be a change in activities soon.

Right, i have a new plan

the players we should get

Hulk

Hazard

Henrique

Cech

Ivanovic-Luiz-Terry-Cole

Ramires-Mikel

Hulk-Hazard-Mata

Henrique

Henrique will be the full chemistry, he has unbelievable tekkers, and we can get him on a free, at the moment i'm trying to get him to sign a contract on this forum, but sorry TalkChelsea you can't keep him forever, he has too much talent.

People maybe worrying now, but i'm trying my best to forget this season and think about next. Because that's where our main problems are lying, are we going to overhaul the squad?. It sounds like with FFP we can't do it, because we can't spend big, but can we still do it?.

Now in this thread i want to see everyones ideas on our new line up next season, what signings we should have.

But wait, i don't want any of those stupid next season XI threads we've had lots of, because for me they're unrealistic. Reading most peoples line ups we are buying 3 world class players who are going to spend 30 million on each, that wont be possible for us. So to be more realistic i'm going to name realistic signings and how much we can probably get them for.

Wow, how things change so fast in a matter of month!

I remember talking about the same with some friends on Facebook about this. And then Chelsea win UCL, and boom, Chelsea is the hot commodity again!

Well I wanted to ask since you where the creator of this original post, with Chelsea having Marin, Hazard and Hulk to the team in the new transfer window, is there anything left that Chelsea needs?

And thanks for your time.

Wow, how things change so fast in a matter of month!

I remember talking about the same with some friends on Facebook about this. And then Chelsea win UCL, and boom, Chelsea is the hot commodity again!

Well I wanted to ask since you where the creator of this original post, with Chelsea having Marin, Hazard and Hulk to the team in the new transfer window, is there anything left that Chelsea needs?

And thanks for your time.

Winning the Champions League, made all the difference in the world, infact getting there made most of the difference bringing in the 42 million revenue, well i'm lying it didn't make most of the difference because we are in Champions League. Now we can sign the likes of Hazard and Hulk because we are in CL football, before we wernt, that's why things have changed.

And as for your question, i really do not know.

We might of overloaded ourselves with fire power by getting Hulk but in a way it might of been necessary when you think about it, as we need a really good squad.

what i still want...

a right back, who can go forward but also can defend, not too expensive.

a back up centre back, even one on a free, one who has had experience and was a top defender years ago, because we become really limited at times, it happened this season

possibly a midfielder, maybe we don't need to sell Ramires, because he can cover many players and is a ball winner. Mikel might just be able to step up, he is still a clumsy player, he's like a lescott, a good player but always lets himself down with stupid mistakes.

Mikel is one of those players though who will become a lot better in a few year time, he will reach his prime late. He has the technical skills, but as experience goes on he will get a lot better and just become a natural in the game.

So then my question to the people here would be is Ramires getting relegated to the bench?

Is Lampard continuing the dual role?

Is Mikel our best CM?

Then there is Romeu and Meireles, which is fair to say they will be squad player. And not forgetting Essien, who if stay will also be just that unless he can get back in form.....

Last on defense. With Bosingwa leaving, are we letting go of Paulo as well? And if so we will rely only on Ivan as our only RB?

What about CB? Is Terry good enough to continue to be a starter when you got David Luiz and Cahill?