• Lampard
    • Ramires
    • Kalou
    • Mata
    • Drogba
    • (SUB) Cahill
    • (SUB) Malouda
    • (SUB) Torres

Strike just want to say well done, you were right, Kalou put in a good performance, proved me wrong fo sho. But he was terrible first half besides that pass of course.

Much better than we are used to seeing. that's an improvement but still shouldn't start Barca game

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we had goal line technology and it had said a goal yesterday, do you think that would stop ppl moaning? They would all say it doesn't work properly or say that it's only detected half the ball going on.

Everyone would be complaining that there was a foul by Terry before the goal. Controversy is part of football, nthing will change that.

Still not exactly back to rationale state of mind to post anything logical about what happened in the game. :lol: All I can say is though that don't think anyone of us had expected that scoreline but heck it was fantastic to smash Spuds in the FA Cup SF! Definitely right up there with the Napoli, Valencia & Man City games this season!

It clearly is over the line http://i.imgur.com/mYORr.jpg

He's got that wrong, look at the last picture on that, he's done the lining wrong. THe line should go from post to post, he's just put it right across, he hasn't noticed you're meant to treat it as an angle so therefor you draw it on a slant...

It doesn't look like it, i just pictures in my head if it was in the exact right place but it can't be, that means the post would have to be inside Kyle Walker, because the goal would have to be smaller. He's exadurrated with the line.

But you can see the real line outside both posts, the real line hasn't been modified so the line this guy drew is level to join both lines up and the same width. Maybe a millimetre out but pretty much dead on. Nothing has been modified except the line drawn in so this is proof that the goal was legit!

Yeah but you can't tell for definite on the first pictures, the last picture is meant to prove it, and he's exadurated. Not by a Milimitre either. See the white bar on the floor what connects to the post next to ledley kings head?, go across with that and you can tell he's really exaddurated, the line doesn't go like that, that line is meant to meet with the post. If you go across that white bar like i said till you meet the post you can tell he has.

He's got that wrong, look at the last picture on that, he's done the lining wrong. THe line should go from post to post, he's just put it right across, he hasn't noticed you're meant to treat it as an angle so therefor you draw it on a slant...

the ball was level with assou-ekotto's right foot and his right foot was inside the goal. therefore the ball did cross the line

the number '6' on terry's short was right on top of the goal line, the ball was further inside the goal. therefore the ball did cross the line

the ball was level with assou-ekotto's right foot and his right foot was inside the goal. therefore the ball did cross the line

the number '6' on terry's short was right on top of the goal line, the ball was further inside the goal. therefore the ball did cross the line

I never said it didn't cross the line, my point is the person has exadurated that line. I thought it went over anyway.

It doesn't look like it, i just pictures in my head if it was in the exact right place but it can't be, that means the post would have to be inside Kyle Walker, because the goal would have to be smaller. He's exadurrated with the line.

i am not sure. compare walker's position with reference to the goal-line in pic 2 and pic 4. it seems allright, barely though.

but at the same time, both places the goal-line could be incorrect