• Drogba
    • (SUB) Cahill
    • (SUB) Malouda
    • (SUB) Torres

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not watched this game, because I was with my girlfriend, then checked the mobile version of soccernet.com and I there was "Blues claim controvertial win". When I read the thing it was 5-1. I thought it was a mistake, then checked in daily mail and it was 5-1.

It was 5-1, and it was a controvertial win because of one goal? Fucking pathetic.

Who gives a shit? there's hate here when they win also. Not a big deal imo.

(i did not go on that site)

There's football banter and their is hate bordering on obsession.

Ive just had a look at those comments and that isn't banter, that's obsessive hatred,

There's football banter and their is hate bordering on obsession.

Ive just had a look at those comments and that isn't banter, that's obsessive hatred,

Like i said, i didn't go on there, but i really couldn't give a fuck about what Liverpool fans think about us winning.

Like i said, i didn't go on there, but i really couldn't give a fuck about what Liverpool fans think about us winning.

Good lad, wish i was like you. I just get so much pissed off, when really i shouldn't care about it.

You should go there. I go there and have a great laugh at how we wind them up. I wish we could do more to make them hate us more.

I am taking back what I said, it seems it was a goal.

531378_358918060811503_109207675782544_855428_1290970004_n.jpg

I am taking back what I said, it seems it was a goal.

531378_358918060811503_109207675782544_855428_1290970004_n.jpg

To be fair JT committed a foul in the box there but I ain't complaining. :Goober: